Sign in to follow this  
Tanatoy

Halloween operations (Saving Transylvania and Sunray in the Darkness)

24 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,619 posts
3,348 battles

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding the Halloween operations (Saving Transylvania and Sunray in the Darkness) available in Normal, Hard and Super Hard difficulties! 

[POP]
Weekend Tester
815 posts

Why do the Halloween operations not count for daily missions? Surely they are considered "Random, Ranked, Co-op or Scenario Battles"?

Edited by AndyHill

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
868 posts

Yet again u made the first part meaningless to play. Tier 3 ships, but u tier 5 and above to complete stuff. U were told last year......

• Cool 2

Players
3,292 posts
15,291 battles
1 hour ago, SirAmra said:

Yet again u made the first part meaningless to play. Tier 3 ships, but u tier 5 and above to complete stuff. U were told last year......

image.png.8a5e276ffd3f288b05e7e19d0a1eec92.png

[SRW]
Players
1,467 posts
7,024 battles

I played once today the 'Saving Transylvania' and completed the mission with 4 stars. That was this morning. 

cms.jpg

There were no combat mission regarding that.

Now I'm checking the 'Personal Combat Mission' and there is a mission requiring... guess what... completing the above mentioned mission with 4 stars.

cm.jpg

Why you always mess things up when time is concerned and putting things late during the day and not at the beginning of it? 

Definitely not the first time such BS happens.

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
911 posts
19,550 battles

Getting people understand what the objective is seems really hard.... The majority is interested in farming damage instead of trying to help

[PUPSI]
Privateer
9,264 posts
10 hours ago, Palubarac said:

Why you always mess things up when time is concerned and putting things late during the day and not at the beginning of it? 

this is a twitch mission/challenge...

[-H2O-]
Players
12 posts
40,549 battles
12 hours ago, Palubarac said:

I played once today the 'Saving Transylvania' and completed the mission with 4 stars. That was this morning. 

cms.jpg

There were no combat mission regarding that.

Now I'm checking the 'Personal Combat Mission' and there is a mission requiring... guess what... completing the above mentioned mission with 4 stars.

cm.jpg

Definitely not the first time such BS happens.

Hi, you will get even more frustrated ...............when you find out that................ Hard and Super Hard difficulties,

are ONLY playable in a DIVISION..............!

( WOWS wants people enjoy this game ????????)

[ALYEN]
Players
1,240 posts
2,829 battles
1 hour ago, neorvo said:

After finishing this operation, is it possible to keep the 19 commanders used?

nope, but the elite commander XP will remain

• Cool 1

Weekend Tester
855 posts
6,225 battles

One wish about the Halloween (Not for operations): It would be nice if can get this Mikasa Halloween skin. Why it isn't on giveaway/sale/chance to get from loot?

• Cool 3

[UAC]
Players
597 posts
1,891 battles
7 hours ago, Admiral_Noif said:

One wish about the Halloween (Not for operations): It would be nice if can get this Mikasa Halloween skin. Why it isn't on giveaway/sale/chance to get from loot?

Yes, I would love to have zikasa style. It's beyond me why they didn't make it a playable permanent style.:Smile_facepalm:

[BUCAN]
Players
4 posts
9,490 battles

From who was the "Happy" idea of making the hard and super hard difficulties only for big clans? The players without clan or in small clans can't make it….

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
61 posts
6,723 battles

Why make it so hard to get halloween containers? The ones ive gotten have had nothing good in them. Dissapointed

[SRW]
Players
1,467 posts
7,024 battles

I've only played normal difficulty. Like 5-6 times. Failed miserable each time. 

I played with random players (not a division) where players seem to have no clue what the objective is. Transylvania ALWAYS get destroyed not even getting close to the exit portal. All team mates either die miserably, exposing themselves too much out of the healing area or lagging behind and not protecting the ship which is the most important objective in the first place.

I guess you have to play in a division, too many brainless players on the loose.

And I'm not saying I'm the best player on these operations because I'm not. At all. I've played them last year a couple of times and that's it.

But this was my last game, played tonight...

cruiser.jpg

I was ahead of the Transylvania, dealing nearly 140k of DMG, sinking 6 ships (we didn't sink more than 10 in total) but all for nothing.

If I'm struggling so much with normal difficulty I don't even see the point of trying hard, not to mention very hard. 

So the mission I got which requires obtaining 4 stars for each difficulty seems impossible and not even worth the hassle of trying and frustrating myself.

[-H2O-]
Players
12 posts
40,549 battles
On 10/18/2019 at 9:33 AM, Loose_Lips_My_Maty said:

Hi, you will get even more frustrated ...............when you find out that................ Hard and Super Hard difficulties,

are ONLY playable in a DIVISION..............!

( WOWS wants people enjoy this game ????????)

I hate being right.................. feeling frustrated to get in a match 'saving Transylvania  super hard",  it a trial and ERRORRRRRRRRRRRR game....

its almost impossible to get into a game of my choice ... in a few hours trying in managed to get into 2 games ... i give up ...... with 2 stars.

[THESO]
Players
754 posts
12,433 battles

Did Wargaming make these missions harder? I remember 5-starring them most of the time last year. Now 5 stars seems pretty hard to get.

Also, is my memory failing me? I remember having mounted modules on these helloween ships. According to my memory the acceleration mod was very helpful on Magnu-S because of the frequent rammings.

[-BSG-]
Players
294 posts
33,517 battles

Do you know that "Sunraise in Darkness" also in easy mode is barely impossible to complete with a random squad?

Where is CV and their helpfull consumables?

How did you think we complete mission without CV?

Last year i did this mission a lot of time without problems. Today i try it 6 time: zero stars and six lost!

What is WG objectives? To annoying players with impossible tasks?

Do they think i enjoy to waste my time with frustrating game?

[L4GG]
Players
2,350 posts
8,715 battles
On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:00 PM, Tanatoy said:

Hi all,

Thanks a lot for your feedback regarding the Halloween operations (Saving Transylvania and Sunray in the Darkness) available in Normal, Hard and Super Hard difficulties! 

well, a major minus to Saving Transylvania and especially Sunray in the darkness when compared with 2017

it's the inability of putting modules and stuff in the ships., like improving the rudder.

you (wg) could also put everyone doing the ops for the first time and people that done the operation playing a tutorial before the actual operation

Players
62 posts
11,141 battles

Sunray  - too many brain dead bb's that think the repair is just for them and not the team, selfish f---kwits

[SRW]
Players
1,467 posts
7,024 battles

Normal difficulty became hard, hard is very hard and super hard is impossible.

All ops are almost impossible to complete and I'm pretty sure your spreadsheets show a very poor percentage of successful ops in this update.

[BLAST]
Players
67 posts
8,727 battles

Played both operations exactly once. Got 4 stars in each. I guess I got lucky with the random team I was in as it seemed that everyone knew what they were doing.

Not really interested in trying either hard or super hard modes, even if I was in a division. The possible rewards are almost nothing. I think this year these operations are not really worth bothering with.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,731 posts
4,032 battles

Captains!

Update 0.8.10 will arrive to EU server tomorrow, so that is why I am closing this thread. Thanks for understanding :Smile_honoring: