41 comments in this topic

[PORT]
[PORT]
Beta Tester, Players
232 posts
32,582 battles

PORT2.png.43a99ba959f4f9c040d39b664014a772.png

Hello captains we are PORT

We wish to introduce you to clan PORT, whose goal is to unite players in love with World of Warships on both a casual and competitive level.  Since making our debut in the recent KOTS tournament, we are looking for active players, who are enthusiastic about developing their game skills further. We take part in Clan Battles regularly and use them as an opportunity to explore tactics, coordination, teamwork and how they all come together in order to make the competitive experience of World of Warships not just good, but great!  

PORT is an English speaking clan, with friendly and welcoming members, of various ages, from all over Europe. We use Discord while in game. In order to foster a community, that can rely on one-another through divisions and communication. That way you'll have team members that will back you up and help you grind through the many ships in the game. Whilst maintaining a casual atmosphere.  For those who wish to take things a steps further, you will also find game advice regarding maps, positioning, general knowledge and be able to ask our more experienced players for their tips and tricks.

What we're looking for -
Win rate over 50% and a reasonable PR.

A working headset and mic and be willing to use Discord.

Be willing to participate in divisions with other clan members.

Last but not least, play actively, be social and have fun.

In return PORT offers the full range of clan bonuses from a fully developed clan base on top of an active Discord-based clan with a thriving competitive focus that will, sooner or later, see you with a shiny new ship.

Above all else however, we want to create a community that enjoys the game together and is willing to take that next step forward with Clan Battles in particular, being our current focus.

If you're interested, message Lord_Dildeaux or myself (VonBroich) here or in-game.

[PORT]
[PORT]
Beta Tester, Players
232 posts
32,582 battles

Anyone interested in playing clan battle are welcome to apply.

[PORT]
[PORT]
Beta Tester, Players
232 posts
32,582 battles

We're looking for additional clan battle players.

[PORT]
[PORT]
Beta Tester, Players
232 posts
32,582 battles

Additions to our clan battle team welcome.

[TCDKK]
Beta Tester
7 posts
3,573 battles

Hi,

I am an old fart who is looking for a clan. I have 2 Tier 10 cruisers and will be going up 2 more Tier 10 BBs soon.

I'll be more active after holidays again.

Peace out,

Kaan1907

Sign in to follow this