Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sargento_YO

Aegis scenario unwinnable

8 comments in this topic

[CROCO]
Players
1,381 posts
8,137 battles

I just experienced a game in Aegis scenario were we lost, but not due our fault. The AI just stopped working. Enemy ships didn't move nor open fire (altought their aa and secondaries did work). And our own ships (mahan, akulov and more importantly our transports) didn't move at all.
In the end I managed to push one of the transports halfway together with another player, but we figured it too late and we ran out of time.

The AI on scenarios have been acting weird lately.

shot-19.10.15_00.20.29-0297.jpg

shot-19.10.15_00.20.36-0421.jpg

• Cool 4

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
260 posts
5,423 battles

Yes I want my 20 minutes of playing time back WG. Or at least some compensation for players who actually participated in these kind of failed scenarios. You get penalized for quitting to play a proper game with another ship so you must just endure the 20 minutes of not playing a proper game and then get total crap xp and credits in the end because you lost already at the beginning as AI was AFK for crying out loud. :Smile_amazed:

So stupid.

[CROCO]
Players
1,381 posts
8,137 battles
43 minutes ago, TohtoriP said:

Yes I want my 20 minutes of playing time back WG. Or at least some compensation for players who actually participated in these kind of failed scenarios. You get penalized for quitting to play a proper game with another ship so you must just endure the 20 minutes of not playing a proper game and then get total crap xp and credits in the end because you lost already at the beginning as AI was AFK for crying out loud. :Smile_amazed:

So stupid.

More like "Hey, fix this thing!!"

Players
697 posts
10,260 battles

As mentioned, this has been raised, but probably nothing will be done.

When a bug with Cherry Blossom was identified @MrConway suggested attaching the replay file and a WGC check output file taken immediately after the battle (and I think another report but I can't remember what), to help the developers address the problem.

Luckily I've never had it. And Aegis should be the most foolproof Operation available!

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,013 posts
3,144 battles
On 10/15/2019 at 5:20 PM, DanSilverwing said:

As mentioned, this has been raised, but probably nothing will be done.

When a bug with Cherry Blossom was identified @MrConway suggested attaching the replay file and a WGC check output file taken immediately after the battle (and I think another report but I can't remember what), to help the developers address the problem.

Luckily I've never had it. And Aegis should be the most foolproof Operation available!

Sorry for jumpin in so late, but yes.

Replay + WGCheck right after the battle in a ticket to customer support is best, then we can check the back-end logs to see what happened and hopefully address it.

Sign in to follow this