Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Tanatoy

ST - Black Friday, Sansonetti's personalizations and skills, Regia Marina emblems

15 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Administrator, Community, WG Team
3,619 posts
3,348 battles

4 new ships will be added: Sims B, Scharnhorst B, Alaska B, and Graf Zeppelin B. These ships are identical to their originals in both gameplay and economics, with the only difference being the color scheme of their permanent camouflages.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_scharnhorst_b_1920x1080.jpg

Italian Commander Luigi Sansonetti will have special personalizations, just as other unique historical commanders do: a broad pennant, colored shell tracers, and a signal flare launched when the commander's talents are activated. 

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_zara_taranto_pennant_1920x1080.jpg

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_sansonetti_talant_1_1920x1080.jpg

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_sansonetti_talant_2_1920x1080.jpg

Besides that, in addition to the talents, Sansonetti will have two improved skills:

• Expert Loader will the time taken to switch shell type by 75% instead of the regular 50%;
  • Torpedo Acceleration will increase the speed of torpedoes by 7 knots instead of 5. Torpedo range reduction remains the same at 20%. 

Italian emblems will be added in Update 0.8.10. They will be received in the same way as the emblems of other nations: winning a set number of battles while being one of the top XP earners on your team.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_emblems_1920x1080.jpg

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

• Cool 3

Players
871 posts
2,409 battles
17 minuti fa, Tanatoy ha scritto:

4 new ships will be added: Sims B, Scharnhorst B, Alaska B, and Graf Zeppelin B. These ships are identical to their originals in both gameplay and economics, with the only difference being the color scheme of their permanent camouflages.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_scharnhorst_b_1920x1080.jpg

Italian Commander Luigi Sansonetti will have special personalizations, just as other unique historical commanders do: a broad pennant, colored shell tracers, and a signal flare launched when the commander's talents are activated. 

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_zara_taranto_pennant_1920x1080.jpg

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_sansonetti_talant_1_1920x1080.jpg

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_sansonetti_talant_2_1920x1080.jpg

Besides that, in addition to the talents, Sansonetti will have two improved skills:

• Expert Loader will the time taken to switch shell type by 75% instead of the regular 50%;
  • Torpedo Acceleration will increase the speed of torpedoes by 7 knots instead of 5. Torpedo range reduction remains the same at 20%. 

Italian emblems will be added in Update 0.8.10. They will be received in the same way as the emblems of other nations: winning a set number of battles while being one of the top XP earners on your team.

WG_SPB_WoWs_screenshots_emblems_1920x1080.jpg

Please note that the information in the Development Blog is preliminary and subject to change.

Thanks for the themed tracers:fish_cute_2:

frecce_tricolori-1366x768.jpg

I love the look of the "Black Friday" ships. Sharnhorst just screams... HAIL HYDRA !!!!!

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,083 posts
11,340 battles
17 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

Paying money for ships I already have just for the "Black Camo"?!! :etc_swear::Smile_sceptic:

Like last year it is possible they will be cheaper than their standard prices.

[UAC]
Players
597 posts
1,891 battles
45 minutes ago, ABED1984 said:

Paying money for ships I already have just for the "Black Camo"?!! :etc_swear::Smile_sceptic:

^^This

I know you're a company and all but...

Seriously?

You could've just introduced the black camo as a purchasable camo for existing premium ships we already have. Why would we buy the premium ships we already have (that we already paid for) again?

Even if they were somehow improved gameplay wise, it would maybe make sense but they're literally the same :cap_haloween:

• Cool 2

Players
716 posts
10,688 battles
1 hour ago, Tanatoy said:

Isn't that a wasted perk as there is almost 0 reason to change from SAP to AP cause unless you can guarantee your shot will get 2 citadels, you will always do more damage with SAP than AP?

Another result of the stupid gimmick...

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
6,490 posts
12,889 battles
5 hours ago, Tanatoy said:

Boy, yet another flood of incompetent GZs incoming. :cap_wander:

[BIF]
Players
211 posts
3,465 battles

I would surely buy the black Shiny camo separately. But i dont need the same ship twice.

3 hours ago, Chaos_Umbra said:

Isn't that a wasted perk as there is almost 0 reason to change from SAP to AP cause unless you can guarantee your shot will get 2 citadels, you will always do more damage with SAP than AP?

Another result of the stupid gimmick...

Maybe useful on the older premiums ( Cesare, Roma, Duca's ). However, i like unique captains with expert marksman more.

• Cool 1

Players
716 posts
10,688 battles
3 minutes ago, K82J said:

Maybe useful on the older premiums ( Cesare, Roma, Duca's ). However, i like unique captains with expert marksman more.

Well I suppose it would work on the Duca quite well but I still wouldn't need Torp acceleration buffed and expert loader is not that useful as the reload is already good, his special talents also lean towards long range fire support, which is not Duca's strength either, the skills all contradict each other in terms of what ship they suit (including the special tallents) looks like they would work best on a Zao or something, even then torp accel isn't that useful...

[SHAD]
Players
1,171 posts

They really should make these a standard ship with a nice permanent camo and compensation for the ship if you own it.

I have two Tirpitz (Tirpii?) two Asashios and two Massachusetts. Not helpful at all.

• Cool 3

[SHAD]
Players
1,171 posts

I’m reminded that if you had the standard ship you would fain access to a mission that rewarded doubloons.

Maybe they’ll do that this year also.

[RBMF]
Players
161 posts
18,607 battles
On 10/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, Tanatoy said:

Why cant you just sell black Camos for the ships at a reasonable price instead of making people buy the same ship again? 

• Cool 4

Sign in to follow this