You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
aquatenten

Its time to reorganization the Tiers

7 comments in this topic

Players
25 posts
11,633 battles

I play this game 3 years now and I remember how exciting it was....after lots of updates it become a frustrating game.....the reason for that is some new ships and the cvs upgrate

for example you brot a French dd like Kleber with speed like rocket and guns like cruiser.....most of dds like the Shimakaze even with the turbo cant escape from Kleber

..same think with the cvs….they just spot the Shimakaze and rip it off because it don't have AA

Other problems are the many radarships in battle......and we forgot we play battles of the second world war and we think we play star wars battles

many of us we go back to Tier 5  to play again serious battles

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[SLAPP]
Players
892 posts
16,015 battles

Shima has 1.5 km spotting advantage over Kleber, more than enough to turn around and get away. Picking RPF for your captain helps as well.

I'll give you that CV is a pain in the arse. Smoke and/or sticking close to AA ships helps. Also pay attention to map, does CV prefer one side more than other? Change sides than. A bit of awareness will somewhat help you counter CVs.

Complaining about radar is nonsensical. You can easily identify radar ships, spot them on the map, play around them, bait them and with delayed rendering for the rest of enemy ships, it's easier to escape without loosing too much HP.

11 minutes ago, aquatenten said:

many of us we go back to Tier 5  to play again serious battles

Going back to tier 5, are you really looking for "serious" battles or just "easier" battles? :Smile_sceptic:

Players
25 posts
11,633 battles

more realistic battles.....now in the Tier X its not......the easy part is to take a bb and made easy damage......I don't battle like this

5,239 posts
9,867 battles
11 minutes ago, aquatenten said:

more realistic battles

Warships never claimed to be realistic. It's an arcade game which takes some inspiartion from reality.

12 minutes ago, aquatenten said:

I don't battle like this

Here's the good thing: It's ok for you to not like this. If you're more comfortable with what the game has to offer at T5, then play at T5