You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
kapnobathrac

Those who own Kremlin + other tier X BBs

39 comments in this topic

Players
339 posts

Do you even feel like touching any other BB in your port since you got the kremlin ? No BB comes even close to the kremlin. I got 69 % WR in it and I am a mediocre player averaging 50-51% account win rate . Never played in division ,just solo random.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1

[SHAD]
Players
1,152 posts

I prefer a GK for brawling or a Yamato/ Montana for normal battleship play. Conqueror When i'm feeling evil. 

I've not been getting on with my Kremlin, feels too big and clumsy.

• Funny 1

Players
339 posts
4 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

I prefer a GK for brawling or a Yamato/ Montana for normal battleship play. Conqueror When i'm feeling evil. 

I've not been getting on with my Kremlin, feels too big and clumsy.

Odd I literally sail as if it were easy mode. Only ships that annoy me are other kremlins and Stalingrad . Maybe a bit Smolensk but just because the shells that make noise hitting my ship every 2 seconds. I hate the sound 

• Funny 8

[DAVY]
Players
2,194 posts
11,539 battles
17 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

Do you even feel like touching any other BB in your port since you got the kremlin ? No BB comes even close to the kremlin. I got 69 % WR in it and I am a mediocre player averaging 50-51% account win rate . Never played in division ,just solo random.

show us your stats then...

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

Players
4,982 posts
245 battles

Can you play conq with AP only?

And is her AP viable against angled bb's?

cus she will be my first tier 10 but im not interested in HE slinging (im not sure why wargaming gimped the british BB line so hard but then look at the disaster that is the british tech tree in wot's.)

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

Can you play conq with AP only?

And is her AP viable against angled bb's?

cus she will be my first tier 10 but im not interested in HE slinging (im not sure why wargaming gimped the british BB line so hard but then look at the disaster that is the british tech tree in wot's.)

about as viable against angled BBs as any other AP in the game (save YamaSashi) - not very unless you're close enough to specifically aim for superstructure fullpens or turret destruction.

You'd be a bit of a derp (no offense) to completely refuse to use your HE out of principle - you'll get better results out of it than, for example, a Monty that does the exact same thing (which is sometimes just the right thing to do), so why not use it... doesnt mean you should ignore your AP ofc, but where for a Monty the "correct" ratio might be something like 80-20 or even 90-10, for a Conqueror depending on matchup and relative positioning it can be anywhere in the range of 70-30 to 50-50 I'd say.

• Cool 4

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,821 posts
27 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

1. The Kremlin nerf is already announced, which makes this thread pointless.

2. Yes, I play my other T-X battleships.

Players
4,982 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Oh theres a second kremlin nerf?

How severe?

@Tyrendian89 Shame, but understandable im just so used to firing AP in my BB's so forget HE is there usually when using it would be a better option on an angled BB.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
3,651 posts
14,384 battles

Yamato>Montana>Republique>Conqueror>Kurfurst>Amagi>…>Kawachi>Mikasa>>>>>>>Kremlin.

My least favorite BB.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[SLAPP]
Players
889 posts
15,951 battles

Since getting thunderer and bourgogne, I haven't looked at any other high tier bb :Smile_izmena:

Players
501 posts
14 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Oh theres a second kremlin nerf?

How severe?

There hasn't been a Kremlin nerf, so the upcoming one is the first one. It reduces normal AP penetrations by 333 damage per shell and 33 damage per HE shell...that will fix all the problems that makes the Kremlin so powerful, comrade.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 6

Players
4,982 posts
245 battles
2 minutes ago, _DemonGuard_ said:

There hasn't been a Kremlin nerf, so the upcoming one is the first one. It reduces normal AP penetrations bei 333 damage per shell and 33 damage per HE shell...that will fix all the problems that makes the Kremlin so powerful, comrade.

ahh...

Thought that already happend lol.

[RO-RN]
Players
657 posts
8,244 battles

I would play any other battleship besides kremlin witch is a frustrating ship to play. Dispersion is garbage even at close range, only 4 heals,every shell sets you on fire( like kurfurst), OVERPENS EVERYTHING! It is just a damage pinata to be honest thanks to the absurd HP and 60mm deck!

Players
1,404 posts
11,080 battles
6 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

I would play any other battleship besides kremlin witch is a frustrating ship to play. Dispersion is garbage even at close range, only 4 heals,every shell sets you on fire( like kurfurst), OVERPENS EVERYTHING! It is just a damage pinata to be honest thanks to the absurd HP and 60mm deck!

Jesus H Christ, is this tongue in cheek? You are a very good player and you should know better.

[SV]
Players
410 posts
9,141 battles
59 minutes ago, kapnobathrac said:

and you hide your stats why ? are you a lying to us ?

• Bad 1

Players
180 posts
1,710 battles
30 minuti fa, Egoleter ha scritto:

From what I have seen around Kremlin shout get slightly less damage for AP, in addition AP pen will be reduce over 9 km but higher less than 9 km. Reasonable but are we sure that it will be enough for the most OP bb around? I dont think so.
Vladi sigma will be reduce to 1.7, but this does not affect the kremlin btw

[SV]
Players
410 posts
9,141 battles
Just now, EiricBloodgun said:

From what I have seen around Kremlin shout get slightly less damage for AP, in addition AP pen will be reduce over 9 km but higher less than 9 km. Reasonable but are we sure that it will be enough for the most OP bb around? I dont think so.
Vladi sigma will be reduce to 1.7, but this does not affect the kremlin btw

tbh i still think he spam qonq is the best bb still!

[WASP_]
Players
382 posts
1 hour ago, kapnobathrac said:

I just overpen everything in it. Especially cruisers who yolo you and DD's. It's ridiculous at times to be honest.

[RO-RN]
Players
657 posts
8,244 battles
5 minutes ago, Taliesn said:

Jesus H Christ, is this tongue in cheek? You are a very good player and you should know better.

It is true when RNG says yes! And every ship in the game sets you on fire! And those fire coefficients dont matter jacks@@t when enemy RNG says YES! Explain to me why sometimes i hit 100 shells in my hindenburg and i set only 2 fires and the other game 100 shells 6 fires? Or when you spam a ship with over 50 shells and it still does not catch fire, and the next match you set fires with 1 shatter ?  IT is all about RNG most of the time!

Players
180 posts
1,710 battles
3 minuti fa, albin322 ha scritto:

tbh i still think he spam qonq is the best bb still!

Didnt get her yet but I have the Lion, which seems tanky (in terms of general survivability, not armor for sure) since it can heals up tons of damage, and the HE shells are really impressive. I just wonder how much devastating can be the Conqueror, with even 3 guns more.

Players
339 posts

Y’all crazy no matter what they do kremlin will still be the best. It has all the strengths that matter : good accuracy at close range,strong armor and good turret placement/rotation . Everything else that other ships have such as long range,good accuracy at long range or 50 oddly placed guns are useless. They could make its range 17km and it would still smoke every other BB.

[SV]
Players
410 posts
9,141 battles
Just now, EiricBloodgun said:

Didnt get her yet but I have the Lion, which seems tanky (in terms of general survivability, not armor for sure) since it can heals up tons of damage, and the HE shells are really impressive. I just wonder how much devastating can be the Conqueror, with even 3 guns more.

very mig higest game is in qonq 330 k dmg i think i put 16 fires. and tanking 2-3 milion evry game.