You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Inappropriate_noob

Weird help needed.....

6 comments in this topic

Players
3,213 posts

Now I have no real problem with this forum, But......

The WoT's forum, I am permanently stuck in,  as in perma logged in, I was wondering if any of you guys who might play both games, tell me where the setting is to enable me to log out, I have looked high and low and found no such setting, it is just something that is really beginning to bug me a lot.

Posted here because I have no idea where else to post:Smile_facepalm:

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,716 posts
5,270 battles

Doesn't appear to be any. Could just permanetly close the tab and ignore that they exist..

[SM0KE]
Players
5,411 posts
13,277 battles

You could try deleting the cookies relating to the WOT site - that ought to do the trick...

Edit: to log out of the WOT forum, click on your login name (top right), and a drop-down thing should appear - the log out option is bottom right.

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,716 posts
5,270 battles
15 minutes ago, Verblonde said:

You could try deleting the cookies relating to the WOT site - that ought to do the trick...

Edit: to log out of the WOT forum, click on your login name (top right), and a drop-down thing should appear - the log out option is bottom right.

Pretty sure that logs you out of all of the WG sites, not just the WoT forums.

• Cool 1

Players
6,754 posts
245 battles
55 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Pretty sure that logs you out of all of the WG sites, not just the WoT forums.

Think it does since when im logged here and go to the world of tanks forum it auto logs me there.

Deleting cookies is one way and going into settings to get rid of any ‘remember’ this pass word thing too.

• Cool 1

Players
3,213 posts

Thing is I have done all of this, but out of all their sites',the WoT's forum is the one where I am unable to log out, but WG punish me by keeping me there,lol, I must be a good boy here as I can log out ok