Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Fast_Free_Shipping

T7 and T8 matchmaking

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
10 posts
882 battles

Hello all, i have a question regarding MM.

Is T8 mm better than T7 now? And is T7 mm still good/decent or are you bottom tier most of the time.

I have been doing some testing myself but i heard that the new system works after 20 games or so.

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

The new system is a crock of shite, I only play T6-8,  T7 and T8 MM is still totally crap, I see far more T9's and T10’s than T7 & 8’s, you’ll get some say oh no you don’t MM has fixed, to which I say; play 10 games and let us know how many T9 /10’s you saw. as yet no one has proven WG’s boast that MM is fixed, 20 games, nice round figure, rofl. Play 20 games and 3/4 will see T9/10s.  Fixed my ARSE!!,

• Cool 1

[V888]
Players
2,106 posts
9,520 battles

As said, MM rules work pretty much the same for either tier.

It's hard to talk in general but in my opinion T8 isn't that better than T7 but T10 is better than T9. Meaning you'd rather want to encounter T9 with T7 than T10 with T8.

Obviously it depends on the ships but that's just from my humble experience.

Players
8 posts

3 days ive been bottom of the pile in nearlly every game dont last long in a 6 v 8s or a 7 v 9s it's been a pile of crock since the last update 

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

Yes MM is as big a bag of 💩 as it always has been, MM could easily be resolved by reducing it to -/+ 1 tier. 

A lot say oh yes it’s fixed but they never say what tier they play at, probably T10 😏,  and the day someone shows me the proof (that out of 20 games they played mostly top tier),  then that’ll be the day WG stops being Russian Biased, never gonna happen.

[CATS]
Players
26,236 posts
14,151 battles
27 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

Yes MM is as big a bag of 💩 as it always has been, MM could easily be resolved by reducing it to -/+ 1 tier. 

A lot say oh yes it’s fixed but they never say what tier they play at, probably T10 😏,  and the day someone shows me the proof (that out of 20 games they played mostly top tier),  then that’ll be the day WG stops being Russian Biased, never gonna happen.

What has MM to do with RU bias?

And why should one be more top tier than mid or bottom Tier? That is generally not possible, unless you convince the whole playerbase to favour the mid Tiers instead of high Tiers.

• Bad 1

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

*edit*

RU BIASED, once again point missed, you're good, the day the bias stops will be the day WG they sort out MM, or do you require a picture !

Just played 3 games 1 x T8,  2 x T7, guess how many bottom tiered ?

Players
2,833 posts

8/10 games in t8 are against t10 opposition in my 2 t8 cvs. (Shokakou, Lexi). The remaining 2 are split either a normal tier game, or a t9 game. Only 1/40 I'm top tier and usually the team given needs a kraken at the minimum to fight for victory. Anything less the games are very chaotic as usually teams have no more than 100 games played on average. Could be the times I play though due to work.

Sign in to follow this