Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Butterdoll

Boyz, prepare yourself for Haloween Operations. BRACE, BRACE, BRACE

35 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[L4GG]
Players
3,027 posts
10,522 battles

 

 

 

I'm going back to t3 to grab my Saint Louis and practice with those wonky shells

 

Enjoy this videos and start to think about the builds or learn and take tips for your first time.

take notice about the objectives on each part of the halo ops.

 

Regarding Gorgon...

 

@MrConway @Crysantos

 

How it will be?

How about Nautilus?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
9 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Too bad one cant choose to play raputin :Smile_glasses:

Well, you can. It involves only finding one, somewhat uncommon ship and then forking out 4k doubloons:cap_tea:

Spoiler

shot-19-10-13-12-57-23-0336.jpg

 

  • Cool 4
  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,443 posts
21 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Well, you can. It involves only finding one, somewhat uncommon ship and then forking out 4k doubloons:cap_tea:

  Hide contents

shot-19-10-13-12-57-23-0336.jpg

 

Clubbing seals with those gun sounds is epic :cap_haloween:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,790 posts
7,088 battles
30 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Well, you can. It involves only finding one, somewhat uncommon ship and then forking out 4k doubloons:cap_tea:

  Reveal hidden contents

shot-19-10-13-12-57-23-0336.jpg

 

I do have rasputin, troll cammo included, gun sounds are epic :Smile_trollface:

what i ment i wish it could be used during the haloween event :cap_book:

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,790 posts
7,088 battles
11 minutes ago, Bellegar said:

Clubbing seals with those gun sounds is epic :cap_haloween:

Clubbing seals is sutch a wrong description, i look at it at assisting new players on my team to help them win and thus doing my part to keep them interested in the game and staying :Smile_trollface:

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
4 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I do have rasputin, troll cammo included, gun sounds are epic :Smile_trollface:

what i ment i wish it could be used during the haloween event :cap_book:

Stomping bots can be all well and good, but why do that when you can stomp actual players?:cap_hmm:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,790 posts
7,088 battles
Just now, CptBarney said:

Will dis be a gud event?

 

hmm?

As long as people playng blades wont suicide and actually go after the zikasas yeah. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
2 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Will dis be a gud event?

 

hmm?

its literally rerun of previous scenarios. Hard mode by default, as you will have 2019 randoms and then there are actual Hard and Nightmare difficulties to be played in division only reee

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,756 posts
245 battles
11 minutes ago, Panocek said:

its literally rerun of previous scenarios. Hard mode by default, as you will have 2019 randoms and then there are actual Hard and Nightmare difficulties to be played in division only reee

Never played the previous runs, only started playing late 2018 on meh steam account.

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
1 minute ago, mcboernester said:

I wonder what happens to the Lexington, maybe its still RTS? :O

Removed from the game mode it will be I guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,243 posts
24,096 battles

I played a bit last few years but honestly IMHO its boring and/or frusteating and unless some really compelling reason arises i will pass it alltogether...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
655 posts
1 hour ago, Panocek said:

Removed from the game mode it will be I guess?

But isn't it pretty much impossible to sink Gorgon without it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
1 minute ago, josykay said:

But isn't it pretty much impossible to sink Gorgon without it?

Are you questioning glorious Wargaming kuality kontrol:cap_hmm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,756 posts
245 battles

Guessing the game mode is too tedious compared to the rewards you can get?

 

seems the general vibe for this thing is thats the case i won't bother.

 

nice modelling regardless and artwork.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
9,816 posts
11,501 battles
1 minute ago, CptBarney said:

Guessing the game mode is too tedious compared to the rewards you can get?

 

seems the general vibe for this thing is thats the case i won't bother.

 

nice modelling regardless and artwork.

Previous rewards were more interesting than what is announced on the portal as well.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,823 posts
11,532 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

I played a bit last few years but honestly IMHO its boring and/or frusteating and unless some really compelling reason arises i will pass it alltogether...

Usually you will have 0 stars every year so you can get all the rewards one more time, plus there will be a super hard difficulty level this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[H_FAN]
Players
2,563 posts
40,705 battles
3 hours ago, Panocek said:

Well, you can. It involves only finding one, somewhat uncommon ship and then forking out 4k doubloons:cap_tea:

  Hide contents

shot-19-10-13-12-57-23-0336.jpg

 

yes, could not resist that either, it is a must have though I play mostly in standard camo, but will take it out now in the coming weeks a few times surely :Smile_izmena:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,155 posts
23,639 battles
2 hours ago, CptBarney said:

Never played the previous runs, only started playing late 2018 on meh steam account.

 

 

Are you also playing? 3500 posts, 250 battles...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×