You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Mstraat

A replay to be studied.

5 comments in this topic

Players
17 posts
2,303 battles

Hi all,

I've attached a replay. It is me just playing my Zao late in the evening and sadly a pink player decided to take out his frustration on me :( it happens at 12:40. Please take not of the chat before the incident itself but also after.
Team melted and i was surely not in the best position. Though i did try to be of help and communicated it to the team (See chat). ended up doing 200K damage but it surely wasn't an outstanding battle. I accept of course that i am part too responsible for a lose. Though i think it is sad i turn pink as a result.

What should i have done better and was it my fault at all?

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
405 posts
12,114 battles

Team kill, pink deserved.

He was hitting you yet doing damage to himself, you let yourself and your team down by losing focus on the enemy.

Ignore idiots, use the report button and in worst case scenario's submit the replay to WG so they can decide if further sanctions are required.

• Cool 4

[THESO]
Moderator, Players
1,209 posts
8,515 battles

Hello,

I've removed the replay link as we do not need to encourage any misbehaviour in-game. If other players are breaking game rules by harassing or teamkilling then please don't act upon it in-game or on the forums. You're best saving the replay and usertag of said individual and reporting them via WG support and submitting a ticket and they will be dealt with. You can find the support page here: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/article/26679/

Kind regards,

Minia

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,863 posts
11,915 battles

I don't think there is any point submitting a ticket as you will get the standard answer (cut/paste) that this is handled by the automated report system.   Or has that policy changed again?

Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
46 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

I don't think there is any point submitting a ticket as you will get the standard answer (cut/paste) that this is handled by the automated report system.  

Wouldn't OP be thankful, otherwise sending in the replay could get himself sanctioned ;)

52 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Or has that policy changed again?

MrConway has once stated on forums that in clear and obvious cases WG can decide to apply sanctions outside of the automated system. That was a long time ago though, and in the follow up stir it created eventually I think the consensus was that automated system is all there is. Personally I think automated system is used 99% of the time, and only a special report ( for instance, a WG employee which notices something in game while playing... yes they exist, no I don't think any actual DEV's play on EU but the community team and EU staff all play the game to some extent ) will spark a thorough look at someone's battle history and possible subsequent sanction.