You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

RESULTS - Battle of Cape Esperance

59 comments in this topic

[OEL]
Players
174 posts
2,906 battles

"Every 10 Points you earn during the event grants" - Nope, you can play as much as you want..

4 hours ago, DarthDon49 said:

I'm pretty sure it is in a single match.:Smile_bajan2:

Players
1,324 posts
17,381 battles

Sounds fun would help if we could at least track our points although I remember last time WG kindly provided us with a tracker and lots of people complained about it

[BOBS2]
Beta Tester
5 posts
1,714 battles

Think this is the second or third event like this now where you have no way of seeing your points/totals etc. I know you can keep track "manually" after each game but a simple tracker is surely not too hard to include?

[HNS]
Players
3 posts
1,768 battles

guys i have joint the event but i cant see the points that i am wining :( and i have met the conditions enought times for 10 point but i didnt get anything...not even the camouflage... whats wrong?

[TALOS]
Players
8 posts
12,401 battles
4 minutes ago, griffin26 said:

guys i have joint the event but i cant see the points that i am wining :( and i have met the conditions enought times for 10 point but i didnt get anything...not even the camouflage... whats wrong?

same here.... but as i read the ones that are ahead in points wont take the 10 points gamble for a ship... so it is a good thing.... means we are ahead...:)

[HNS]
Players
3 posts
1,768 battles
3 minutes ago, ApolloJFK said:

same here.... but as i read the ones that are ahead in points wont take the 10 points gamble for a ship... so it is a good thing.... means we are ahead...:)

soooo then what do we earn?

[TALOS]
Players
8 posts
12,401 battles
2 minutes ago, griffin26 said:

soooo then what do we earn?

see the news page  2 primium t8 ships 2 primium t7 ships and 2 primium t6 ships

[AWG]
Beta Tester
645 posts
11,305 battles

@The_EURL_Guy  It seems there is an obvious issue with this event.  There is absolutely no method to track progress/points.  With current technology and innovation, certainly one of the programmers of the WG staff team could develop a simple tracker for the player base, or is that asking/expecting too much? 

Players
243 posts

So no idea if the event is working, no sierra mike flag, no idea how many points I am getting or have got and it ends on Monday. That was well planned. 

[CAPT]
Players
471 posts
12,213 battles
21 hours ago, rilship said:

"Every 10 Points you earn during the event grants" - Nope, you can play as much as you want..

You didn't understand my post - you have to earn enough exp to earn the points in one match, you cannot add up the exp from several matches to get points. Yes, you can play more matches and earn more points.:cap_tea:

[77R4W]
Players
8 posts
12,679 battles

Why haven't WG provided a way to keep track of points accumulated? Seems like poor planning/implementation if you ask me.

Btw; the other day, Crysantos made it official on the WG twitch stream that SMOLENSK IS BALANS! Right.... ;-P

Players
5,708 posts
10,718 battles
45 minutes ago, WeserBlitz said:

Why haven't WG provided a way to keep track of points accumulated? Seems like poor planning/implementation if you ask me.

Btw; the other day, Crysantos made it official on the WG twitch stream that SMOLENSK IS BALANS! Right.... ;-P

In that case, go get one for yourself and enjoy the BBQ! :Smile_izmena::cap_like:

[77R4W]
Players
8 posts
12,679 battles
16 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

In that case, go get one for yourself and enjoy the BBQ! :Smile_izmena::cap_like:

Komrade Stalin approves da BBQ! :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[BG-DR]
Players
134 posts
17,388 battles

@SeaSickOllie @The_EURL_Guy
Why why cant track our progress in such competitions like for example Clash of Elements?

Even better will be to have a competition each month (no restriction of nation and ship type, only tier 5 and above as it is now) and top 10 in five categories (Ships sunk, battles won, total damage dealt, ribbons received and base XP) get a ship determined before the start!

[PNAVY]
Players
17 posts
20,387 battles

So can some one clarify this?
10 points = a random chance to win a ship?
suppose some one has 10 points.
so does this mean he will win a ship ( with an equal chance of being either of these 3) or it just means you may win a ship ( say 1 out of 100 people with 10 points will get a ship randomly from these 3 ships )

Untitled.png

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,892 battles
2 hours ago, HMCite said:

So can some one clarify this?
10 points = a random chance to win a ship?
suppose some one has 10 points.
so does this mean he will win a ship ( with an equal chance of being either of these 3) or it just means you may win a ship ( say 1 out of 100 people with 10 points will get a ship randomly from these 3 ships )

Untitled.png

Pretty sure it's a chance to win a ship, kinda like you have a chance to get a super-container instead of a normal resource container.

If you _do_ win a ship, which one of the three you get will be randomly determined.

Players
17 posts

To avoid unnecessary debate and speculation I'd recommend that you make it possible for players to see their progress. If you're monitoring players points in order to give out their rewards you should easily be able to give players access to this data.

Alpha Tester
475 posts
8,821 battles
On 10/11/2019 at 3:20 PM, SeaSickOllie said:

Yes, using ARP Kongō will get you the extra point but, other ARP ships will not. You can still earn points the regular way with them though, as they do fall under the category of Japanese ships.

Excuse my lack of comprenhension, but when you refer to other ARP ships, you inlcude all the ARP kongo variants such as Hiei, Haruna, etc, right?

[PNAVY]
Players
17 posts
20,387 battles
On 10/13/2019 at 10:48 AM, MAD_3R_Marauder said:

Pretty sure it's a chance to win a ship, kinda like you have a chance to get a super-container instead of a normal resource container.

If you _do_ win a ship, which one of the three you get will be randomly determined.

Thanks for the reply.

So, i guess there i no point of playing for those rewards.
Just like we go super containers for the tier 10 ships... i got like 32-33 containers and guess how many ships i got in those SUPER containers

Yes Zero and guess how many camouflages i got like 500..... seriously after getting the SUPER Container which is quite rare to get , how much Rare it is to get a good prize? why call it super container if 33 out of 33 of them will only give you signals and camouflages?

The best 2 conatiners in there i got had
1 - 1500 steel
2- 100 dubloon ( yes hundred - not more )

If its a chance like that ,well Good luck to all those trying to win anything

• Angry 1