You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
tba60

[Edited] playing

29 comments in this topic

[ITAL]
Players
417 posts

I can't win 1 game because in every game there are 11 [Edited] who don't play. DD who do not hunt cruisers, cruisers who go for a walk on the map. No support and no hunt for opponents who very often end up with only one ship lost and all the cap conquered. Instead of breaking the pendulums to those who seriously want to play, investing even money, play with Barbie and Ken who can do so much better, you [{Edited]

• Cool 1
  • Funny 11
  • Boring 3

[SHAFT]
Players
9,496 posts
8,838 battles

You gotta take a looooooong look in the mirror my friend. You are one of those 11 (now 12) players you are complaining about.

• Cool 5

Players
401 posts
3,834 battles

Same happened to me. From kick-off, I charged into a cap on speed boost in my Mutsuki, and was obliterated by two enemy DDs. I can't believe the idiots I get teamed up with.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 8

Beta Tester
4,765 posts
19,865 battles
27 minutes ago, tba60 said:

I can't win 1 game because in every game there are 11 idiots who don't play. DD who do not hunt cruisers... <---

<--- stopped reading there

/facepalm_smiley

• Funny 2

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
32 minutes ago, tba60 said:

DD who do not hunt cruisers

among the more obvious hilarity, this is quite the gem too... :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3
  • Funny 4

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,647 battles
44 minutes ago, tba60 said:

DD who do not hunt cruisers,

*laughs manically in Kléber*

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
241 posts
5,343 battles

I picked up Des Moines yesterday and I'll apologise to my team mates for averaging 20k, yes twenty, in my first 8 battles, killed a couple of DDs and thought that should be my job with radar...it isn't!

Finally found a couple of better suiting maps and posted a couple of 80k matches........the point is, a lot of people are still learning the game, they may have new ships, they may have suffered a few catastrophes and are reluctant to do the right things, sometimes they just get blapped, but it's the same on both sides eventually, if you have a really bad record after maybe a hundred battles in a good ship then you are part of the problem.

I'm more experienced in Minotaur, yesterday I was in 10 consecutive wins but did next to nothing, a couple of 60ks and that's about it, today 168k, 135k and 121k, lost the lot!!! :D

I try and stay in games if I die, to learn and to help if I can because it's easier to see the big picture when you aren't fighting, but I do my utmost to assist and only criticise if someone is clearly playing selfishly.  

I guess people notice the bad things their team does and fails to notice their own inadequacies at times.

• Cool 2

[PONY]
Beta Tester
6,025 posts
10,333 battles
1 hour ago, tba60 said:

DD who do not hunt cruisers,

rofl..

Perhaps you should l2p it seems. Because you are one of this players you complain about. With other word, you are one of the main reasons your team is loosing, because you dont really play for/with the team or for the win.

• Funny 1

Players
628 posts
2,129 battles
1 hour ago, tba60 said:

I can't win

Seven battles in tier 1, 19 battles in tier 2, you learned quickly grasshopper, now go forward into the world.

• Funny 1

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,088 posts
8,430 battles

Alright after several attempts I decided to try and help instead of ridicule.

You have abysmal stats overall, kills per game, survival ratio, damage etc. When you say that the team is crap what you sadly mean indirectly is that you are crap. No shame in this as long as you realise it.

Often you are a liability, you play higher tiers than your skill level is capable of. Stick to lower tiers, learn the mechanics above all, learn how different classes work and move up the tiers when you feel comfortable in the game overall.

• Cool 3

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,738 posts
5,280 battles
2 hours ago, tba60 said:

DD who do not hunt cruisers

Pretty sure the ole triangle of which beats which tells me you have that one backwards dude.

• Funny 2

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,973 posts
7,324 battles

41.78%.

Those numbers will tell you everything you need to understand the OP.

• Cool 1

[GURKA]
Players
5,198 posts
10,424 battles
4 minutes ago, lafeel said:

Pretty sure the ole triangle of which beats which tells me you have that one backwards dude.

I assume, the BBs are not hunting the enemy DDs either

• Funny 2

[L4GG]
Players
3,045 posts
10,550 battles
58 minutes ago, Logan_MountStuart said:

I'm more experienced in Minotaur, yesterday I was in 10 consecutive wins but did next to nothing, a couple of 60ks and that's about it, today 168k, 135k and 121k, lost the lot!!! :D

Î think that's normal.

Sometimes doing less is doing more.

that could mean that the all team is pulling together successful.

other times, achieving higher damage numbers can mean that there's more HP laying around and that can be a bad sign.

• Cool 1

Players
3,220 posts
2 hours ago, tba60 said:

I can't win 1 game because in every game there are 11 idiots who don't play. DD who do not hunt cruisers, cruisers who go for a walk on the map. No support and no hunt for opponents who very often end up with only one ship lost and all the cap conquered. Instead of breaking the pendulums to those who seriously want to play, investing even money, play with Barbie and Ken who can do so much better, you idiots!

Please stop with this fake news, I mean.......

I haven't played the game for at least two days:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 1