Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
AmiralPotato

Frozen bots in Aegis

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[WTFNO]
Players
562 posts
9,671 battles

Just had an Aegis op where the effing bots were frozen, both friend and foe.

Which resulted in an automatic defeat since you are supposed to escort these morons to the exit.

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
104 posts
32 minutes ago, AmiralPotato said:

Just had an Aegis op where the effing bots were frozen, both friend and foe.

Which resulted in an automatic defeat since you are supposed to escort these morons to the exit.

 

(Hands you a cattle-prod) Try this thing.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WTFNO]
Players
562 posts
9,671 battles
42 minutes ago, Snautzi said:

(Hands you a cattle-prod) Try this thing.

We did try to ram/push one of the transport to the exit, which proved more difficult than expected :D

 

Edit: twice in a row. Can someone confirm it works for them ?

shot-19.10.10_18.53.06-0808.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,376 posts
15,283 battles

Well... Same was with bots in Raptor Rescue... Either were stationary or sailed in straight line without shooting even once...

 

@havaduck even said WG introduced new phase to the battle, called "Armistice". :Smile_veryhappy:

 

Anyhoo

 

People complained game was too difficult, so WG delivered accordingly utilising best ProgramminkTM skills in the Universe... :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
136 posts

I just played one of these operations now, all went normally during the battle, but at the end the score was not displayed, no XP was awarded and the ship became immediately available for a new operations battle. Just like I had not played that battle. Annoying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,861 posts
11,810 battles
9 hours ago, M4R4Z said:

I just played one of these operations now, all went normally during the battle, but at the end the score was not displayed, no XP was awarded and the ship became immediately available for a new operations battle. Just like I had not played that battle. Annoying.

Was there a server change in amongst that?  I think sometimes they swap servers around but I thought when that happens you get thrown back to the log in screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,303 posts
24,191 battles
11 hours ago, Skyllon said:

Well... Same was with bots in Raptor Rescue... Either were stationary or sailed in straight line without shooting even once...

 

@havaduck even said WG introduced new phase to the battle, called "Armistice". :Smile_veryhappy:

 

Anyhoo

 

People complained game was too difficult, so WG delivered accordingly utilising best ProgramminkTM skills in the Universe... :Smile_trollface:

Nope its the RM event - as the Italy didnt have lots of fuel the RM ships spent most of the war waiting for it to be delivered...

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×