You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Shortest Battle Ever?

18 comments in this topic

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

that looks like a very fulfilling experience for all 24 involved, especially those on your team that had this as their daily win bonus... :cap_like:

• Funny 5

Players
6,344 posts
10,574 battles
2 minutes ago, MadBadDave said:

Ahhh, the balanced MM, don't ya just love it, when WG gets it right ;-) .

Point me to where this is the fault of the matchmaker? Its pretty obvious, that the red team consisted of a perfect mixture of campers & yoloers. I´d bet my behind, that the 4 guys at the bottom were sitting behind an island, most likely A or C, while the 4 guys above them made a perfect yolo run, showing broadside to every BB they saw and collecting torps aswell. So how do you fix stupid?

• Cool 6
  • Boring 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,790 posts
7,351 battles

Well, could be worse. I had one lasted ~3.5 minutes in  T10. 

I was in Conqkek got 3 salvoes off total score 5k. Harhar. :Smile_trollface:

Match lost because of all caps taken by reds and our team had zero points.

Looked like they all had run into torps... :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 3

Players
5,976 posts
11,345 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 5:26 PM, ForlornSailor said:

Point me to where this is the fault of the matchmaker? Its pretty obvious, that the red team consisted of a perfect mixture of campers & yoloers. I´d bet my behind, that the 4 guys at the bottom were sitting behind an island, most likely A or C, while the 4 guys above them made a perfect yolo run, showing broadside to every BB they saw and collecting torps aswell. So how do you fix stupid?

You can't. But you can improve the chances of the not-stupid players to still be able to carry a game by skill despite the fact that 4 runts on your team decided to yolo and detonate 3 or 4 minutes into the game. We're too dependent on teammates to be able to have a good play and this makes the game less enjoyable (especially for the people that don't play in divs much, for whatever reason).

• Cool 2

Players
5,976 posts
11,345 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 5:40 PM, BLUB__BLUB said:

This is the best recipe for extremely short WoWS matches :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,790 posts
7,351 battles
27 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

You can't. But you can improve the chances of the not-stupid players to still be able to carry a game by skill despite the fact that 4 runts on your team decided to yolo and detonate 3 or 4 minutes into the game. We're too dependent on teammates to be able to have a good play and this makes the game less enjoyable (especially for the people that don't play in divs much, for whatever reason).

Well, sometimes even divs will not save you. There's still 9 fools left...

26 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

This is the best recipe for extremely short WoWS matches :Smile-_tongue:

Seems like we got the same team... :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles

They should introduce a new stat.... Survival rate measured in minutes, not the complete battle as it is now. Not that I check others stats which I don't. Don't care but it could point out a pattern for those number crunchers out there  

• Cool 1

[LEEUW]
Players
2,277 posts
10,045 battles
1 hour ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Here another 5 min game, my team get stomped in a hurry, the enemy cap all in first 2 minutes and my team chicken-out. Is amazing how fast you can lose a game...

World of Warships Screenshot 2019.10.08 - 22.20.04.69.png

When you score this xp as double top tier DDs.... Dear me. 

[ONE2]
Players
3,083 posts
21,186 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 4:40 PM, BLUB__BLUB said:

Woah! :cap_wander:

I had a 6min 33sec game once while in Mogami... Suddenly got under intense fire from what seems the entire enemy team and thought: "Hey up! Don't they effin' have anyone else to shoot at?" ... Well it turned out they didn't. At the time I though that was bad but this one... :Smile_facepalm:

image.png.a717ca5ec5215c63a6426ee0267607f2.png

[SHAFT]
Players
9,540 posts
8,852 battles
3 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

They should introduce a new stat.... Survival rate measured in minutes, not the complete battle as it is now.

That would probably be a good idea to balance teams... dont put all DDs in one team who have a life expectancy of 1,5 mins :cap_old:

• Funny 1

[BBMM]
Players
5,790 posts
7,351 battles
11 hours ago, RAHJAILARI said:

Woah! :cap_wander:

I had a 6min 33sec game once while in Mogami... Suddenly got under intense fire from what seems the entire enemy team and thought: "Hey up! Don't they effin' have anyone else to shoot at?" ... Well it turned out they didn't. At the time I though that was bad but this one... :Smile_facepalm:

image.png.a717ca5ec5215c63a6426ee0267607f2.png

MOST games I play last between 7-12 minutes. 6 min 33 sec would not be that much "below the norm".... 

As a result, damage output is very much... well... meh. Well, guess my own fault for playing weekends. :Smile_veryhappy:

Have a look at my stats and compare max/record damage with the average... :Smile_hiding: