Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grouchy_Canuck

Thank You All

18 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
717 posts
13,872 battles
3 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

Dont get too good, you will ruin my WR :Smile_veryhappy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,207 battles
3 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

Well done mate. looks like someone's learning to play DD 's properly..

If Only a lot more would....

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
104 posts
5 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

That's an awesome score you got there. Practice makes perfect. Keep up the good work.  :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,823 posts
11,518 battles

Meanwhile, my teammates... 

 

 

I4nzH.gif

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[S-O-M]
Players
639 posts
50 minutes ago, kfa said:

Meanwhile, my teammates... 

 

 

I4nzH.gif

Isn’t that Mr Conway running from disgruntled players.

 

On second thoughts isn’t that the dispersion pattern for German BB’s 🤣.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,759 posts
19,808 battles
4 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Well done mate. looks like someone's learning to play DD 's properly..

If Only a lot more would....

...then BaBBIes would again whine so hard that WG would have to implement a nerf to all classes, which in reality would turn out as a BaBBy Bufftm

 

@Grouchy_Canuck not too shabby... so in the other 8 battles in the Hatsu you did a total of 160k damage and killed 1 ship on average, right?

 

Nut it's nice of you to say thanks here... ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
582 battles
45 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

...then BaBBIes would again whine so hard that WG would have to implement a nerf to all classes, which in reality would turn out as a BaBBy Bufftm

 

@Grouchy_Canuck not too shabby... so in the other 8 battles in the Hatsu you did a total of 160k damage and killed 1 ship on average, right?

 

Nut it's nice of you to say thanks here... ^^

Yep I've been seeing an improvement as my games go on and wanted to thank to community for giving me pointers when I first started, telling me where to go for videos and streams, and a couple of ppl did some divisions with me to coach me on my game play...........it's been a steep learning curve but I'm just starting to see it come together at 480 games played

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[XTREM]
Players
3,598 posts
10,810 battles

Remember the unforgiving nature of this game. This is a good score but never settle to long on your most recent achievements and always look forward to improve further. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
582 battles
2 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

@Grouchy_Canuck glad to hear it mate.

 

Not seen you on TS for what seems like ages, but the time difference can be a pain.  Missed you yesterday with the league games. 

hmmmm  making me feel invisible been in TS everyday normally in 1 of the grinding rooms, was in LFD room with everyone yesterday and was in tier 6 grinding rm when u guys were in training room..............So not sure how I should take it that no one notices me, I'm just too quiet I guess.

   

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
3,709 posts
10,106 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

you torped innocent gullible BB's to death haven't you?

you should be asham... actually no :) good job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
19 posts
582 battles

So just to prove this community can teach new players  and granted I still have much to learn but I have taken your advice and lessens to heart :  now if I could just learn to play cruisers :-(

 

shot-19.10.14_17.09.04-0912.jpg

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,753 posts
245 battles
8 minutes ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

So just to prove this community can teach new players  and granted I still have much to learn but I have taken your advice and lessens to heart :  now if I could just learn to play cruisers :-(

 

shot-19.10.14_17.09.04-0912.jpg

Im the opposite i cant play dd’s for shiz lol.

 

BB’s and cv’s seem to be my strong point. Cruisers kinda close. DD’s i can win in them but do barely any damage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×