Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Grouchy_Canuck

Thank You All

18 comments in this topic

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
717 posts
13,872 battles
3 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

Dont get too good, you will ruin my WR :Smile_veryhappy:

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,207 battles
3 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

Just hit 500 games and wanted to say Thank You  to the community for the advice I got on forums and offers of help in game + to ppl like Flambass and Flamuu for great live streams which helps newbies learn the ropes. Because of all of you I'm starting to have games like these .......

thumbnail_shot-19_10.09_17_31.23-0368.thumb.jpg.db971d76c4a77e947585b4e506815c3e.jpg

Well done mate. looks like someone's learning to play DD 's properly..

If Only a lot more would....

• Cool 1

Players
104 posts
5 hours ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

That's an awesome score you got there. Practice makes perfect. Keep up the good work.  :cap_like:

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,823 posts
11,518 battles

Meanwhile, my teammates... 

I4nzH.gif

• Funny 6

[S-O-M]
Players
639 posts
50 minutes ago, kfa said:

Meanwhile, my teammates... 

I4nzH.gif

Isn’t that Mr Conway running from disgruntled players.

On second thoughts isn’t that the dispersion pattern for German BB’s 🤣.

• Funny 4

Beta Tester
4,759 posts
19,808 battles
4 hours ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Well done mate. looks like someone's learning to play DD 's properly..

If Only a lot more would....

...then BaBBIes would again whine so hard that WG would have to implement a nerf to all classes, which in reality would turn out as a BaBBy Bufftm

@Grouchy_Canuck not too shabby... so in the other 8 battles in the Hatsu you did a total of 160k damage and killed 1 ship on average, right?

Nut it's nice of you to say thanks here... ^^

Players
19 posts
582 battles
45 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

...then BaBBIes would again whine so hard that WG would have to implement a nerf to all classes, which in reality would turn out as a BaBBy Bufftm

@Grouchy_Canuck not too shabby... so in the other 8 battles in the Hatsu you did a total of 160k damage and killed 1 ship on average, right?

Nut it's nice of you to say thanks here... ^^

Yep I've been seeing an improvement as my games go on and wanted to thank to community for giving me pointers when I first started, telling me where to go for videos and streams, and a couple of ppl did some divisions with me to coach me on my game play...........it's been a steep learning curve but I'm just starting to see it come together at 480 games played

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
3,598 posts
10,810 battles

Remember the unforgiving nature of this game. This is a good score but never settle to long on your most recent achievements and always look forward to improve further. 

Players
19 posts
582 battles
2 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

@Grouchy_Canuck glad to hear it mate.

Not seen you on TS for what seems like ages, but the time difference can be a pain.  Missed you yesterday with the league games. 

hmmmm  making me feel invisible been in TS everyday normally in 1 of the grinding rooms, was in LFD room with everyone yesterday and was in tier 6 grinding rm when u guys were in training room..............So not sure how I should take it that no one notices me, I'm just too quiet I guess.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
3,709 posts
10,106 battles
On 10/10/2019 at 2:46 PM, Grouchy_Canuck said:

you torped innocent gullible BB's to death haven't you?

you should be asham... actually no :) good job!

Players
19 posts
582 battles

So just to prove this community can teach new players  and granted I still have much to learn but I have taken your advice and lessens to heart :  now if I could just learn to play cruisers :-(

shot-19.10.14_17.09.04-0912.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
6,753 posts
245 battles
8 minutes ago, Grouchy_Canuck said:

So just to prove this community can teach new players  and granted I still have much to learn but I have taken your advice and lessens to heart :  now if I could just learn to play cruisers :-(

shot-19.10.14_17.09.04-0912.jpg

Im the opposite i cant play dd’s for shiz lol.

BB’s and cv’s seem to be my strong point. Cruisers kinda close. DD’s i can win in them but do barely any damage.

Sign in to follow this