Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DarkPhariah

Battle result overview

9 comments in this topic

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
16,264 battles

Hi All :)

I was just thinking - I have been looking on battle results (when battle ends) and one thing came to mind .. I would like that we have one list for both the winners and loosers to actually see who was best in the hole round (both winners and loosers)

I know I can derive the same info from the current battle result page - its just not that clear as it could - who was actually best in the round? I would like to know at a quick glance .........

Well Cheers and happy Halloween !

DarkPhariah

Btw. We still need 10 members in metavoid clan - all is invited :)

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,474 posts
8,830 battles

What is "best" ?

You wanna see who dealt most damage? I dont think they will include that, because it would cause even more toxicity (f.e. all my BBs have miserable damage output).

XP gain tells you something if you have an eye out for what happened in the battle. A backline sniping BB can get high XP - doesnt mean he was really useful, or might even have cost you the game. But still he got rewarded for it.

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
16,264 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

What is "best" ?

Exactly ;) things could be more clear and regarding toxic .. i dont know or do i really care? its just a game ... i still want to know who is best - overall :)

Cheers!

[SHAFT]
Players
9,474 posts
8,830 battles
16 minutes ago, DarkPhariah said:

Exactly ;) things could be more clear

Then you gotta tell what its best in your mind. Its not as clear cut as it might seem, even if you would try to make it better.

You would need to see the entire result from the other players to make up your own mind.

18 minutes ago, DarkPhariah said:

regarding toxic .. i dont know or do i really care? its just a game ...

I dont think WG needs to enforce even more toxicity, its already pretty bad.

Players
889 posts
16,760 battles

Well.. The only thing that comes to mind is something similar to what I've seen in CS:GO, e.g highlights 

Player Z survived attacks from X number of enemies 

Player Z defended capture points X times 

Player Z contributed with X amount of spotting damage 

• Cool 1

[SHAFT]
Players
9,474 posts
8,830 battles
12 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

Well.. The only thing that comes to mind is something similar to what I've seen in CS:GO, e.g highlights 

Player Z survived attacks from X number of enemies 

Player Z defended capture points X times 

Player Z contributed with X amount of spotting damage 

Been thinking about something similiar, since WG doesnt really want to reward spotting/tanking as much:

Give an extra reward for most spotting/tanking for both teams. Maybe a bit extra XP or something + an achievement. That way, you could atleast give SOME rewards for it... and not only for damage :cap_old:

[META]
[META]
Players
147 posts
16,264 battles

thx for all the comments - i really agree with u all actually .. in reality i just want some more pointers in my play as how to improve .. normally i just focus on numbers of kills and xp and so on .. as mentioned a good glance view for all players is not that much after all ;)

Cheers!

• Cool 1

Players
239 posts
5,283 battles

I can understand the stats not going into specific damage details but it would be quite nice to see the ribbons earned by each player in the game, in much the same way it shows honours, HC, Confederate, Dreadnought etc.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,088 posts
8,430 battles

XP is not perfect but it is currently one of the clearer ways of telling who did "best". A borderhumping damage farmer can get the highest XP, but only if the rest of the team barely did anything. % of damage dealt, caps or defense points, tanking and kills will push the XP score higher than just raw damage farming. And that is often what decides games.

Sign in to follow this