Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Anthoniusii

[QUESTION] Can we suich a tier VI event reward ship with an other?

6 comments in this topic

Players
454 posts

I ask because other players play a lot with destroyers and I am not. So in my container i had the german tier 6 Destroyer T-61 . Others may hoped that ship because they have fun with these kind of ships.

On the other hand i play mostly with Battleships and Cruisers.

It a pity to sell T-61 for credits if there would be an option to change this with a player that had given a tier 6 cruiser but hoped a destroyer. Can such a switch be done under the supervision of WG and through it?

• Cool 1

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts

Nope, you are stuck with it....beware, if you sell then you could get it again in another giveaway in the future. 

edit - as below, it is a great DD if you decide to learn

• Cool 2

Players
659 posts
9,964 battles
43 minutes ago, Anthoniusii said:

I ask because other players play a lot with destroyers and I am not. So in my container i had the german tier 6 Destroyer T-61 . Others may hoped that ship because they have fun with these kind of ships.

On the other hand i play mostly with Battleships and Cruisers.

It a pity to sell T-61 for credits if there would be an option to change this with a player that had given a tier 6 cruiser but hoped a destroyer. Can such a switch be done under the supervision of WG and through it?

Keep it - its a great ship to learn how to DD with (without too much exposure to radar etc)..even if you don't currently use it, you might want to for a future promotion or event/rank season. And, as others have said - if yous ell it you may just get it again in another SC.

• Cool 2

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Of all the ships in that pool, with the T61 you have the strongest/most fun one.

• Cool 3

[BOBS3]
Players
1,009 posts
18,747 battles

I am in the opposite position. I received the Mutsu. My least favourite class, and from a national line that I abandoned. 

But I'm assured that she is a great ship, so I will keep her and maybe take her out for a spin... 

As the others have said, the T61 is a great little ship, but I didn't click with her as I have with other DDs.

Sign in to follow this