Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MNR1978

Is that normal!? tier 8 CV against tier 6 no [edited]AA cruiser!?

74 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
258 posts
12,659 battles

I don't know where this [edited]game going to! tier 8 CV against  no AA tier 6 cruiser, for GOD sake is that normal!?

In the beginning of the battle enemy tier 8 CV attacked me with rocket bombers and dealt to me about 60% of my hit point, i want to ask Wargaming and WOWS developing team, is that normal, what can i do the rest of the battle with 40% of HP?

why you are not going to fix the matchmaker to less our pain or at last fix the ships anti air defence system to make it more playable.

i am not  complaining but believe me there is no reason to playing this game any more if it going on this way. fully imbalanced idiotic match maker.

shot-19_10.09_18_29.07-0772.thumb.jpg.b322c0b798b6b05314be4cfca8ff6cbc.jpg

  • Cool 6
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,794 posts
19,513 battles

Be glad you didn't actually die lol.

Because yes, that too can happen.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
1,842 posts
11,612 battles
6 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

i am not  complaining but... 

:cap_old:

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,580 posts
8,858 battles
5 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Be glad you didn't actually die lol.

Because yes, that too can happen.

 

He could have been a DD, woud be dead :Smile_trollface:

 

14 minutes ago, MNR1978 said:

i am not  complaining but believe me there is no reason to playing this game any more if it going on this way. fully imbalanced idiotic match maker.

 

Ask those T3-4 ships without AA (even literally) who get farmed by 2-3 T4 CVs all day long :cap_fainting:

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,390 posts
18,540 battles

Yes, it's quite normal now and according to spreadshiet, also quite fun. 

 

  • Cool 2
  • Funny 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,173 posts
23,731 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yes, it's quite normal now and according to spreadshiet, also quite fun. 

 

And engaging.

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[GURKA]
Players
5,208 posts
10,430 battles
2 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

I don't know where this [edited]game going to! tier 8 CV against  no AA tier 6 cruiser, for GOD sake is that normal!?

In the beginning of the battle enemy tier 8 CV attacked me with rocket bombers and dealt to me about 60% of my hit point, i want to ask Wargaming and WOWS developing team, is that normal, what can i do the rest of the battle with 40% of HP?

why you are not going to fix the matchmaker to less our pain or at last fix the ships anti air defence system to make it more playable.

i am not  complaining but believe me there is no reason to playing this game any more if it going on this way. fully imbalanced idiotic match maker.

shot-19_10.09_18_29.07-0772.thumb.jpg.b322c0b798b6b05314be4cfca8ff6cbc.jpg

If you are bottom tier and squishy against enemy CV, you should let your mates go first, and follow a small group of ships to have more AA cover. Though I don't know, in what situation you were It looks like, you are compeltly alone, beside the CV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
372 posts
5,678 battles
2 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

I don't know where this [edited]game going to! tier 8 CV against  no AA tier 6 cruiser, for GOD sake is that normal!?

In the beginning of the battle enemy tier 8 CV attacked me with rocket bombers and dealt to me about 60% of my hit point, i want to ask Wargaming and WOWS developing team, is that normal, what can i do the rest of the battle with 40% of HP?

why you are not going to fix the matchmaker to less our pain or at last fix the ships anti air defence system to make it more playable.

i am not  complaining but believe me there is no reason to playing this game any more if it going on this way. fully imbalanced idiotic match maker.

shot-19_10.09_18_29.07-0772.thumb.jpg.b322c0b798b6b05314be4cfca8ff6cbc.jpg

The idea is for you to work with your teammates, you are isolated in this pic, if you weren’t isolated then you would have had a much better time, form a layered AA bubble with powerful AA ships on your team and stick together.

 

i took 72k from a Yamato in my Alsace last night, in one salvo. 

 

He made a mistake and got punished, so did you.

 

learn from it.

 

ive marked where you SHOULD have been... with 2 t8 bb’s and a t8 AA cruiser all layering their AA

0EC9072A-95FB-4490-ABFA-03E5ECE1AFEB.jpeg

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SHAFT]
Players
9,580 posts
8,858 battles
9 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

The idea is for you to work with your teammates, you are isolated in this pic, if you weren’t isolated then you would have had a much better time, form a layered AA bubble with powerful AA ships on your team and stick together.

 

i took 72k from a Yamato in my Alsace last night, in one salvo. 

 

He made a mistake and got punished, so did you.

 

learn from it.

 

ive marked where you SHOULD have been... with 2 t8 bb’s and a t8 AA cruiser all layering their AA 

 

Well the question is: Could he have made it?

I assume he spawned in the center, since there is no other Cruiser close. The other BBs/Cruisers spawned on the flank, and they were moving away from him.

And we are just above 2 mins into the game. Maybe he could be closer to the T8 BBs, but no way he could have escaped the CV, since after 2:20 he already dropped him and new planes are already visible on the map. So he could have stayed with his Izmail/Normandie (which probably spawned center too)... but i doubt that would have helped, neither of them has a plane.

  • Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,794 posts
19,513 battles
19 minutes ago, Rionnen_marksman said:

The idea is for you to work with your teammates, you are isolated in this pic, if you weren’t isolated then you would have had a much better time, form a layered AA bubble with powerful AA ships on your team and stick together.

 

1. Do you believe ships can teleport? Land of Fire is especially notorious for its isolated spawns, something that hasn't been fixed to this day.

2. Do you actually believe that small blob would deter a strike? Especially from an Enterprise which can just nuke it in quick succession?

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,826 posts
245 battles
33 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

 

Well the question is: Could he have made it?

I assume he spawned in the center, since there is no other Cruiser close. The other BBs/Cruisers spawned on the flank, and they were moving away from him.

And we are just above 2 mins into the game. Maybe he could be closer to the T8 BBs, but no way he could have escaped the CV, since after 2:20 he already dropped him and new planes are already visible on the map. So he could have stayed with his Izmail/Normandie (which probably spawned center too)... but i doubt that would have helped, neither of them has a plane.

normandie has trash AA as well so nah, all three would of gotten bodied by enty at the back.

 

not sure why people think you can teleport across the sodding map to stay with peeps to utilise more AA power. or even just teleport near them in general.

 

would be nice doe. :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,262 posts
14,162 battles
3 hours ago, MNR1978 said:

I don't know where this [edited]game going to! tier 8 CV against  no AA tier 6 cruiser, for GOD sake is that normal!?

In the beginning of the battle enemy tier 8 CV attacked me with rocket bombers and dealt to me about 60% of my hit point, i want to ask Wargaming and WOWS developing team, is that normal, what can i do the rest of the battle with 40% of HP?

why you are not going to fix the matchmaker to less our pain or at last fix the ships anti air defence system to make it more playable.

i am not  complaining but believe me there is no reason to playing this game any more if it going on this way. fully imbalanced idiotic match maker.

shot-19_10.09_18_29.07-0772.thumb.jpg.b322c0b798b6b05314be4cfca8ff6cbc.jpg

The MM cannot fix your AA.

  • Molotov has weak AA, act accordingly
  • be happy it was not a Tier V BB that devstriked you...
  • Cool 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FABER]
[FABER]
Players
617 posts
6,307 battles
2 ore fa, GarrusBrutus ha scritto:

But the carrier paid a hefty price of three whole planes so I guess that is a fair trade no?

 

Also poor Enterprise has long planes re-building time, so he’s fuc*ed for the rest of the game :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,765 posts
5,290 battles

You come back after having that happen five games in a row in a Perth which has even worse AA than the Molotov and then we can talk.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,100 posts
11,509 battles
8 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

The MM cannot fix your AA.

  • Molotov has weak AA, act accordingly
  • be happy it was not a Tier V BB that devstriked you...

So:

 

1.He should have teleported for some decent AA cover.

2.Should be happy about something that could not happen 2.min into the game. Due the range and accuracy limitations on tier.5 BBs.Not do mention, there are no tier.5 BBs in that Match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,345 posts
24,293 battles
12 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Ask those T3-4 ships without AA (even literally) who get farmed by 2-3 T4 CVs all day long :cap_fainting:

Yep, took out Hosho last night for the first time in this patch for one fight, its just disgusting...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FLYD]
Players
1,378 posts
13,097 battles
30 minutes ago, Yedwy said:

Yep, took out Hosho last night for the first time in this patch for one fight, its just disgusting...

Yes disgusting how much Spreadsheet fun you can bring to t4 and 5 Ships.... i bring them Torpedo and more torpedo..... 

Is much fun... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,100 posts
11,509 battles
12 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Yes, it's quite normal now and according to spreadshiet, also quite fun

In some months. There will also be Submarines.

 

So poor Cruiser could be farmed by SS - Cruiser mostly can not see it and can not do mutch against it. And a CV - cruiser can see it, but can not do mutch about it.

 

So soon, spreadsheet will say it is even more fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,262 posts
14,162 battles
47 minutes ago, mariouus said:

So:

 

1.He should have teleported for some decent AA cover.

2.Should be happy about something that could not happen 2.min into the game. Due the range and accuracy limitations on tier.5 BBs.Not do mention, there are no tier.5 BBs in that Match.

  1. I am pretty sure he could have gone with the Izmail, but a replay would show his options better
  2. Kongo with spotter plane says high :Smile_great:
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×