You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Halloween: Nightmare Operations

43 comments in this topic

[BYOB]
[BYOB]
Players
4,188 posts
17,991 battles
57 minutes ago, XDMeloniXD said:

what happened?

Producing them became much more expensive. /s

Most likely there will be more than just pumpkins from the super hard part of the operations. But that info will be published when the missions article gets updated. Plus, they only covered the two ops from previous years.

• Funny 1

[ASEET]
Players
57 posts
7,248 battles
23 minutes ago, Aragathor said:

Producing them became much more expensive. /s

Most likely there will be more than just pumpkins from the super hard part of the operations. But that info will be published when the missions article gets updated. Plus, they only covered the two ops from previous years.

Camos looks to be exactly sames from last year. So far nothing new.

Super hard operations will reward from stars: 3, 4 & 5  each 1 (Halloween 2018 Premium container).

Players
229 posts
1,829 battles

Aww dammit WG, you removed the Nobillium from Sun ray in the Darkness... Whyyyyyyyyyyy!

I was looking forward to using it ever since the rework went live. :Smile_sad:

• Cool 1

Players
10 posts
5,308 battles

Wow ,, again ,, lol .. No Seriously.. 

Where are the U-Boats ?? 

And well  they cant give us freebees so much,, 

So ,, well i am looking forward ,, To see what happens .. 

If i am alive then ,,    

Take care -- see u out there .. 

Sierra Two Nine Four echo .. Out 

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles

I think WG need to stop making 2 kinds of conteiners regular and premium , just make one type of container , make few avalible in game for everyone and if someone like it then can buy more , but for me regular containers are not something that would make me buy premium one , as I have never win what I would like to win , I have just no luck , I dont buy lottery and I wont premium container that give me chance , to win something that I dont even want so bad , make in every container chance to win premium T9 or T10 that would be nice , because let face it , how many players will get Burgurgone  ? , I had 14.5 k steel , and I get piss off by ranked , so I bought Smolensk with 7k steel and rest coal , my only chance is to win Burgurgone , and I am not only one , so stop making 2 types of containers , let players win 2-4 in directives and rest sell in premium shop , with chance to win T9&T10 premiums. 

• Cool 3

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,693 posts
10,869 battles

Yay a small chance in premium containers to get some restless fire and halloween camo I HARDLY HAVE ANY LEFT AND THEY LOOK AWESOME

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
982 posts
21,178 battles

I quite dislike this mode....

Bring back for once the bathtub thing! 

Give us more clan brawls 3vs3!

• Cool 6

Players
5,708 posts
10,718 battles

Btw, will we be getting the chance to get any of the halloween captains? And especially Mina Hurrey :Smile_great:

And will there be an opportunity to purchase the old halloween camos separately? I can't remember how exactly it was on PTS.

And will we be getting the halloween port of 2 years ago? The one which was situated on the Sunray map and had the little sailing vessel circling around and the tranquilizing port ambient music it brought with it?

Players
5,708 posts
10,718 battles
21 minutes ago, Sexy_Nightmare said:

oh hey halloween again, hope they make 2nd operation easier since nobilium was a very strong help for the team with the omni heal and disable

Hard is very doable with any decent team, or at least if it stays like it was on PTS.

• Cool 1

Players
1,324 posts
17,381 battles

The difficulty settings are a nice addition, however I will probably do them in divisions simply to avoid the frustration that comes with random teammates. 

I cannot say I'm overly impressed by the rewards only because I don't care for the Halloween camos and I'm not lucky enough to get dabloons, free XP but it's sometimes fun to have a change of battle, so I will do it more for the fun factor than the rewards. 

Thank goodness the the awful Halloween event from last year is not included God that was boring. 

Players
26 posts
8,074 battles

will be interesting to see the Grate Gorgon now that Cv's have changed but I feel removing the Nobilium was a bad idea her support powers was one of the keys to beating the event on hard 5 stars last year to help get the killer whale.

[GLOBS]
[GLOBS]
Players
220 posts
13,869 battles

I hope the Old Halloween Camos will be for sale .. I really really want The Great Gorgon for My Shokaku :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 2

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
43 minutes ago, gmomkey said:

I hope the Old Halloween Camos will be for sale .. I really really want The Great Gorgon for My Shokaku :Smile_hiding:

Last year I won premium camo for shokaku & lexington... but I dont have those cv ... on the other hand I won also camo for bismark ... I have 4 premium camos for bismark (haloween,sam,and 2 from campaingn) , but I see issue with that , WHY ALL PREMIUM CAMOS HAVE JUST +50% XP !? , WG need to change that and introduce , better cash for value , not everybody have time to sit 12h per day and play WOWS , and getting those 3 containers and 1200coal per, day 438k per year , would make diffrence for people , I would pay 50 euro for premium camo to my musashi that would give +200%  xp, + 300% freexp, +100% credits earn I know that there are people who have few millions of free xp and few hundret millions of credits , but I am not one of them . 

• Cool 3

Players
3,313 posts
15,811 battles

These Halloween events are not my cup of tea, but to everyone who enjoys them let me say:

Have a great time and have lots of fun!  :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,192 posts
13,638 battles
18 hours ago, S294e said:

Wow ,, again ,, lol .. No Seriously.. 

Where are the U-Boats ?? 

And well  they cant give us freebees so much,, 

So ,, well i am looking forward ,, To see what happens .. 

If i am alive then ,,    

Take care -- see u out there .. 

Sierra Two Nine Four echo .. Out

27 minutes ago, Redfoxrommy said:

i question  where is hallowen submarines. i  disaponted

Hi!

This year we won't add 2018's Submarine-themed Halloween mode. We're rather focusing our efforts for this topic on the current Beta Test of Submarines - maybe it'll make a comback next year :Smile_honoring:

2 hours ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

These Halloween events are not my cup of tea, but to everyone who enjoys them let me say:

Appreciate the sentiment even if it's not your cup of tea.

11 hours ago, Sayuri_Valintine said:

will be interesting to see the Grate Gorgon now that Cv's have changed but I feel removing the Nobilium was a bad idea her support powers was one of the keys to beating the event on hard 5 stars last year to help get the killer whale.

Yes but due to the CV rework we had to remove Nobilium. The task is still doable (including on Nightmare mode) but you'll have to adapt a bit.

Greetings, Crysantos

Players
229 posts
1,829 battles
10 hours ago, Crysantos said:

Yes but due to the CV rework we had to remove Nobilium. The task is still doable (including on Nightmare mode) but you'll have to adapt a bit.

Greetings, Crysantos

But considering that this was meant to be 'the year of the CV' it still feels a tad cheap that you just simply cut out the Nobilium and didn't include it.

I mean the Lexington Nobilium skin works perfectly from what I have seen so even if you had removed the abilities tied to the Nobilium and just let us use the ship as an attack Carrier (maybe buffed the damage output to compensate for the loss of support powers) that could have worked.

But instead you just simply tossed it out. Which has pretty much killed my enthusiasm for this Halloween event and any intention of spending money I might have had.

Especially since (once again) Carriers are excluded from a new game mode you added this year. I'm beginning to get the distinct impression WG doesn't like us :Smile_unsure:

• Cool 1

[HHR]
Players
282 posts
14,368 battles

Containers well there is a clue in the name    CON, and anyone who buys any is just burning their money, if there is a ship in them you want just buy it, it will most likely cost less that way.

• Cool 3

[L4GG]
Players
2,554 posts
9,519 battles
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:15 AM, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I'm so excited. Not only Halo Ops are around the corner but

I 'll revisit my favourite ships of Halloween of all times.

Magnum -S

Svyatozar

Both of them are miles away from that crappy Octopus and crappy Leviathan.

To this day I just say nah to Mogami and to NC is a strait No.

Mogami - everyone loves that ship with 155 mm but nobody wrote that it needs the go faster turret skill and module to be the Mogami I read about so many times, so I didn't take neither one, and what I got was an entire different ship, I didn't like it despite playing a lot because of the consumable.

NC - Well, despite of it's reputation, was just not for me.  

Have fun

@NothingButTheRain PM and main armament mode  1 coming up. I have lots of credits this year, I only hope I don't go almost bankrupt like did two years ago, where after part 1 and part 2 I spent almost 20 millions credits

I'm so glad we spoke about that just yesterday or so, maybe this time the torps will be more reliable.

Upps.

What about Gorgon?

Will be the old one or the reworked thing?

What will be the implications?

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
296 posts
3,892 battles
On 10/9/2019 at 6:49 PM, Wicket_Boomber said:

I think WG need to stop making 2 kinds of conteiners regular and premium , just make one type of container , make few avalible in game for everyone and if someone like it then can buy more , but for me regular containers are not something that would make me buy premium one , as I have never win what I would like to win , I have just no luck , I dont buy lottery and I wont premium container that give me chance , to win something that I dont even want so bad , make in every container chance to win premium T9 or T10 that would be nice , because let face it , how many players will get Burgurgone  ? , I had 14.5 k steel , and I get piss off by ranked , so I bought Smolensk with 7k steel and rest coal , my only chance is to win Burgurgone , and I am not only one , so stop making 2 types of containers , let players win 2-4 in directives and rest sell in premium shop , with chance to win T9&T10 premiums. 

How about doing away with those f**ing loot-boxes (in the store) entirely?

You want the Burgeon?

Play the game and you'll get a chance to win it or you go to the store, pay 50 bucks and you have it.