You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Eagle_Six_TR

This ship should have been removed from the reward pool

17 comments in this topic

[FIMRA]
Players
36 posts
8,786 battles

but nope.. I think this ship has the highest % drop chance.  This was the most disappointed thing I have ever had in this game 

shot-19.10.09_04.14.13-0981.jpg

• Funny 1
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,734 posts
5,280 battles

Achievement unlocked: Complaining about free stuff.

Joking aside, the Monaghan is actually pretty good.

• Cool 9

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles
2 hours ago, Eagle_Six_TR said:

but nope.. I think this ship has the highest % drop chance.  This was the most disappointed thing I have ever had in this game 

Nope. People get what they do not have. Now take a guess which ship most people do not have.

[-TPF-]
Players
3,824 posts
15,728 battles
2 hours ago, Salentine said:

gets free stuff, complains...

Indeed. Especially churlish as you get two different tiny botes with Monaghan. 

[AMOK]
Players
1,955 posts
8,547 battles
Vor 5 Stunden, Eagle_Six_TR sagte:

This was the most disappointed thing I have ever had in this game 

Are u kiddin mate? You got a ship for free. There are lots of people who never got a ship out of this f*ckin containers. Pff :Smile_sceptic:

At least there still are SC ...got none since more than 250 container. Now you.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,737 battles

First world problems?

You can always sell it but it may re-appear in a container at some point in the future - so hang onto it so that will never happen again!

I sold a Krasny Kreme once and it turned up again like a bad penny.  It stays in port now except for 'snowflake' like events.

[KOKOS]
Players
445 posts
6,366 battles

It's okay to say that we have no right to complain about free stuff, but I think it's still a [edited] move, if WG gave "undesirable" ships a higher percentage to appear in the free container.

And judging from the reports of people getting Huanghe and Monaghan, and from my own experience of also getting the Huanghe as my only SC reward ever, I suspect we are indeed not having equal chances to win each ship.

Why do I have a problem with that? Because going by this logic, those gifts are, again, not simply handed out as an honest reward for regular players, but come with the second and hidden purpose of not infringing on WG's regular premium ship sales, because the ships that people truly want, still have to be acquired with cash.

A gift should be a gift, and not something that is purposefully (and most important of all: secretly) reduced in value, so it doesn't hurt your sales numbers.

If sales are what you are most concerned with, hand out another premium shop coupon and be done with it.

That's all purely speculative, of course ...

Edit: To see what people want and what people don't want, have a look here - Monaghan is almost at the bottom of the barrel: 

• Angry 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,807 posts
21 minutes ago, Donar79 said:

There are lots of people who never got a ship out of this f*ckin containers.

wait, it is possible to don't have a ship in those Premium Ship containers?

Players
8,083 posts
8,914 battles

Monaghan is ok. Only case for complaints I'd see kinda justified would be getting Graf Spee when you already have HSF Graf Spee. Because that really would just be "Why?"

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
5,060 posts
19,528 battles

ok im going to add my complaint here.. i dont have the ship container unlocked yet.. But i here there is a high chance of getting the West Vaginia 1941.. 

Spoiler

Of cause I have a high chance of the West Vaginia.... I have all the other available ships in port....

ships.thumb.png.383af87940891034a21de4d15fa25188.png

OP has a high chance of getting Monaghan  Purely because of the 17 available ships he already has 12.

He only had the Option of

Monaghan

Huanghe

Molotov

Prinz Friedrich

Perth T-61

He would probably posted this complaint thread if he had got any of the first 3 in the list.... (maybe the top 4)

@Eagle_Six_TR  GROW UP

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

[KOKOS]
Players
445 posts
6,366 battles
3 minutes ago, T0byJug said:

ok im going to add my complaint here.. i dont have the ship container unlocked yet.. But i here there is a high chance of getting the West Vaginia 1941.. 

(snip)

That puts things into perspective, thanks.

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Players
271 posts
10,769 battles
2 hours ago, Salentine said:

gets free stuff, complains...

It's not exactly "free" stuff. Yes, you didn't need to pay for it but it required bunch of missions to be done. Imagine not everyone plays daily and not everyone does 50 battles/day for some people it might be a decent grind.

[AMOK]
Players
1,955 posts
8,547 battles
Vor 10 Minuten, Klopirat sagte:

wait, it is possible to don't have a ship in those Premium Ship containers?

No not if its the container reward for the completed directive. Took a second look on the picture. You're right its a blue container. :Smile_great:  But even then it's still a free ship :Smile_Default: