Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wingoka

Useless Report System

10 comments in this topic

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
27 posts
19,798 battles

How much longer can it take WG to fix their Idiotic useless Report system. 

Snotnose Kids who dont like you Play style or the ship you sail in abuse system and make a misbehaviur in chat report.

And this utterly incompetent customer no service from WG just say they cant look into It, so getting reported for playing your ship is just f stupid. 

No the only thing you want to look into is how much money you can make doing nothing.

And yes if you can not take being called an idiot if you play a game with other go play some restricted for 7 year old's game.

And WG think they Punish the Player by giving him Chat Ban no you dont, you punish all the teams he play's on til it runs out becourse he cant give directions or any kind help to he's team. 

But what you can do is make report system where people have to log chat send it in and then take action, then make it clear if you report people for anything that is not Racist, personal offences or threats or under EULA they get punished for false report.

Their has been issues with Chat system and port lag since game started and it is still not fixed.

But like all other Issues they cant make money of this will first be attacked by their  helpers on this Forum then it will be called off topic and removed by Admin, like they do with everything they dont want to hear. 

Just watch it. 

• Boring 3

Beta Tester
126 posts
7,701 battles
1 minute ago, bushwacker001 said:

Usual stuff, hard done by player gets reported so comes to forum to insult and abuse WG..... I am sure he is innocent! :Smile_teethhappy:

The system is so good that i had a chat ban prolonged for offense while chat banned, i couldn't write anywhere, but the report spam got me 5 days more, smart one.

• Boring 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,842 posts
1 minute ago, Zuxx said:

The system is so good that i had a chat ban prolonged for offense while chat banned, i couldn't write anywhere, but the report spam got me 5 days more, smart one.

5 additional days should come from a manual ban because someone from the support had a look on your chat logs from before you were banned...

Beta Tester
126 posts
7,701 battles
2 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

5 additional days should come from a manual ban because someone from the support had a look on your chat logs from before you were banned...

after 3 days they look into the logs ? wow efficiency at its best, meanwhile afk people is a constant, priorities. 

[CATS]
Players
26,232 posts
14,139 battles
1 hour ago, Wingoka said:

And yes if you can not take being called an idiot if you play a game with other go play some restricted for 7 year old's game.

And if you cannot play a game without calling someone "idiot", you should go back to kindergarden, where kids learn to play properly...

1 hour ago, Zuxx said:

after 3 days they look into the logs ? wow efficiency at its best, meanwhile afk people is a constant, priorities. 

Some people have more urgent problems and are therefore a higher priority.

It do not see a problem when your get your punishment a few days later.

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
1 hour ago, Wingoka said:

And WG think they Punish the Player by giving him Chat Ban no you dont, you punish all the teams he play's on til it runs out becourse he cant give directions or any kind help to he's team. 

just going by the evidence we have, i.e. this thread, I'd say it's probably an immense help to the team to mute you...

• Funny 3

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
27 posts
19,798 battles

See the issue here is you do not comprehend ColonelPete is i get reported for Playing the ship i like, everytime i play my CV and dont do as some kid with( me i'm the greatest attitude) likes the way i play i get reported MBC or simply as a few people have stated it(if you play CV your a Idiot spoiling game and need to be reported MBC, since that is only report with any consequence).

• Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[HAWKS]
[HAWKS]
Players
27 posts
19,798 battles

And here we have Admin's first litle Helper, he thinks becourse he is in TTT no one can tell him anything, this is 1 of those who reports you if you try to ask him to do anything becourse he thinks hes great. 

• Boring 1
  • Bad 1