Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sir_Sinksalot

More Daily Missions + Random Drop Boxes Pls

9 comments in this topic

Players
553 posts
3,466 battles

Not sure if I caught this game at a bad time or if this is the norm but there only seems to be the 3 containers to play for and a couple of coal "easy" and "difficult" missions. 

It would be nice to have some other missions and interests in background on the burn as we grind out new ships, commander skills and just play battles. Once the few daily missions are complete it kinda feels like I should stop bothering playing until tomorrow. 

There was a new "random drop" feature introduced into WoT, not sure if you guys are familiar with it. Basically, there are 5 levels(I think) of randomly rewarded gifts between battles. That could be every battle or once every 5th or 10th battle etc, just random. With each level increase the drop box(for want of a better word) has better stuff ending with level 5 which will have better stuff than level 4 and level 4 would have had better stuff than level 3 etc etc.

It keeps cycling non-stop which means once you receive your level5 reward items, the cycle start all over again with level 1. It's a really great system and keeps a level of interest while you play away with no missions or campaigns to do but of course, is constantly in effect, even when there is missions available. The drop items themselves are usually just small things initially like a standard repair kit etc but since it gets better with each level, you might get a days premium account and nice stuff like that. In this game, it would be something like a lowly flag or a standard smoke screen, then maybe a couple a decent flags or camo or level 2 repair kit etc, then once you get to the higher levels, a chance of some coal, steel, doubloons and a premium day .

What do you guys think, would you like these random in-between battles drop item rewards and would you like to see some more daily missions to have a go at?

• Bad 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,521 posts
5,980 battles
1 minute ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

I discovered since I lost my noob premium time that unlike WoT, the WoWs campaign missions require a premium account to complete

Eh?

Premium account allows you to choose a third active campaign objective (which stays active after premium time runs out, until you complete it), but you can always have at least two campaign objectives active.

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,834 posts
11,579 battles

I dont know what are you smoking there are more personal missions, daily missions, combat missions, directives and campaigns than you can count on 4 hands, and they dont require premium account to complete. 

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles

uh... there are a bunch of longer-term goals and grinds... have you for example taken a look at the Campaigns interface?

3 minutes ago, Sir_Sinksalot said:

the WoWs campaign missions require a premium account to complete

that's just bollocks, no they dont. Premium makes a couple of objectives ("farm XP/credits") slightly easier, but thats about it.

Players
553 posts
3,466 battles
5 minutes ago, Uglesett said:

Eh?

Premium account allows you to choose a third active campaign objective (which stays active after premium time runs out, until you complete it), but you can always have at least two campaign objectives active.

Ah cool, I encountered it when I went to refill that 3rd campaign slot after mission completion. I would never have encountered it before as I had a constant premium account right up until that moment, so I would have had no idea of knowing that was the case, happily amended. 

Players
553 posts
3,466 battles
10 minutes ago, kfa said:

I dont know what are you smoking there are more personal missions, daily missions, combat missions, directives and campaigns than you can count on 4 hands, and they dont require premium account to complete. 

Well apart from the campaigns that eventually get tier restricted by the look of them, what are all these "can count on 4 hands"? What missions are both non-tier restricted and non-class specific? 

[CATS]
Players
26,189 posts
14,119 battles

The missions usually have some low level restrictions, like play Tier V+ or "Cruiser only".

With the directives you can progress in more missions at once than can be shown on your result screen...

[DAVY]
Players
2,736 posts
13,663 battles

sounds like a bit of gimme gimme gimme, WG have given away loads of free stuff, ships, commanders, plenty of camo's and signals, there will a new Italian line in a weeks time or so with free stuff...

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,090 posts
8,430 battles

As long as you play tier 5+ the game often showers you in missions. If you don't count clan brawl and legendary upgrades I still had 10 something missions avaliable last weekend, and when you bring in directives and other events you almost have to work hard to complete them all without no lifing.

Pre 2016 the best we had was a system that could only reward you credits for prettt mundane tasks 3 times a day. So in terms of free stuff we are getting more and more spoiled really.

And as for campaigns, the first campaign you gain acess to is full of nice rewards for a newer account and can keep you occupied for some time. 

Sign in to follow this