Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lord_WC

Is there an autumn break or something?

33 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
997 posts
5,665 battles

Just teams are... special lately. And I mean most players generally missing any kind of common sense whatsoever and battles play out either by DDs being afraid of cap and BBs hiding, or DDs capping, and BBs pushing (when they have the cap advantage) and dying.

Only in high tiers though, it's a bit strange.

• Cool 3

Weekend Tester
997 posts
5,665 battles

Yeah, I was griding mid tiers with the last two lines, maybe I've been away for too long.

I leave the ships at rest then, this is very far from fun.

[SHAFT]
Players
9,551 posts
8,852 battles

Holidays started in germany today...

And teams are always speshuul :Smile_hiding: Atleast MY teams :Smile_sceptic:

[BS4]
Players
1,287 posts
7,234 battles

Seems to be the Norm at the moment..... got torped by my own team twice this weekend....:Smile_sad:

[CAIN]
Players
4,372 posts
18,505 battles
8 minutes ago, SeaWolf7 said:

Seems to be the Norm at the moment..... got torped by my own team twice this weekend....:Smile_sad:

Getting torped by team mates is something i am almost used to after 12k battles, getting pushed out of my own smoke by a team mate and straight into 15 shima torps is not. Best part, he was never in danger eating any one of these torps or could have benefited in any way from my smoke screen. 

• Cool 1

Players
2,832 posts
44 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

getting pushed out of my own smoke by a team mate and straight into 15 shima torps is not.

It is happening more and more in most games, but its normal, too many cvs and everyone wants in on the smoke. Can't blame them

Players
1,500 posts
3,113 battles
1 ora fa, Lord_WC ha scritto:

Yeah, I was griding mid tiers with the last two lines, maybe I've been away for too long.

It seems normal to me too;

I'm currently going through some rough weather with my Nagato, only around 28.000 XP away from the Amagi, the MM also hasn't been kind to me (kept being uptiered to tier 8 or 9 for 3 days straight), but overall it's fine. 

Players
471 posts
8,455 battles

had one of those days today, bloody awful, some of the play was very speshul indeed....thankfully going on holiday tomorrow so no play for over a week

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
493 posts
22,438 battles

The quality of the playerbase dropped significantly, and especially in hightier. The new sealclubbing is at T10, where you find the worst players... welcome to WOT 2.0 😉

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Beta Tester
4,770 posts
19,894 battles
8 hours ago, Lord_WC said:

Just teams are... special lately

How is this supposed to be a new problem? For me it seems all this has been the regular modus operandi since about 6 months after the beta had ended... got a bit worse when they added the Steam accounts, but it sure isn't new... ^^

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
5 hours ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

The quality of the playerbase dropped significantly, and especially in hightier. The new sealclubbing is at T10, where you find the worst players... welcome to WOT 2.0 😉

I wonder how many times I've seen that said in the last few years, it's practically a daily, at most weekly post.

• Funny 1

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
329 posts
18,765 battles
5 hours ago, BeauNidl3 said:

I wonder how many times I've seen that said in the last few years, it's practically a daily, at most weekly post.

11 hours ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

So you play a MMO game and expect to meet only 70% WR unicums ?

Then I agree, playerbase quality dropped significantly - in IQ level .....

• Boring 1

[FLYD]
Players
1,372 posts
13,072 battles
17 hours ago, Lord_WC said:

Yeah it's autum break in germany. -.-

Players
6,349 posts
10,574 battles
14 hours ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

The quality of the playerbase dropped significantly, and especially in hightier. The new sealclubbing is at T10, where you find the worst players

truer-words-were-never-spoken.jpg

• Cool 1

[GATOI]
Players
60 posts
27,582 battles

Whine all you want guys, WG wanted this and embraces it wholeheartedly. It doesnt matter that it insults human intelligence at all or that its creating constant frustration to anyone that has dedicated his precious time and money to actually learn and become good at this game. Priority is that waiting time for random battles must stay low. The next step would be to throw in bots in random battles to reduce waiting time. So be happy that you are not facing bots but inexperienced humans with T10s. This is the easy and costless way, at least according to WG. No thoughts on implementing training sessions through quests or campaigns for each ships class while a player levels up to highier tiers. No that would be too costly to do i guess. What i would like to know though is how do WG expects to earn money if they insult their dedicated playerbase, i m really curious.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,788 posts
19,479 battles
23 minutes ago, matia251 said:

So be happy that you are not facing bots but inexperienced humans with T10s.

As the Chinese server proves the playing standard would actually improve with the introduction of bots in randoms tho. :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

Players
2,832 posts
9 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

As the Chinese server proves the playing standard would actually improve with the introduction of bots in randoms tho. :Smile_hiding:

I wish I had bots as teamates

• Cool 1

Players
3,339 posts
16,113 battles
10 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

I don't get this, unless the bots that they put into randoms are programmed differently.  :Smile_unsure:

Chinese people are at least as smart as Europeans, but even on the EU server 8 human players will not only win against 8 bots all the time but smash them in double quick time.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,788 posts
19,479 battles
7 minutes ago, Admiral_H_Nelson said:

I don't get this, unless the bots that they put into randoms are programmed differently.  :Smile_unsure:

Well, they're not WG bots. They're illegal ones. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And some of them do have questionable programming. These can easily be recognized by them reversing to the map border then surfing it until the end of time.

Most I've seen are pretty good tho. Definitely better than your average potato on the EU server.

• Cool 1

[GATOI]
Players
60 posts
27,582 battles

There are a few ways to improve it, WG doesnt care AT ALL though, as they constantly prove through all these years. They put the burden of putting up with incompetence on a daily basis on our shoulders, not theirs. They earn money from this, its their proffession so why should WE the dedicated playerbase have to deal with this problem? This is outrageous the least, unethical, insulting to our intelligence.

[ENUF]
[ENUF]
Players
493 posts
22,438 battles
8 hours ago, radius77 said:

So you play a MMO game and expect to meet only 70% WR unicums ?

Then I agree, playerbase quality dropped significantly - in IQ level .....

No, not 70%, not even 60%.....but at least 50%, thats possible for everybody without big effort.

8 hours ago, radius77 said:

[HOO]
Players
2,191 posts
9 hours ago, SnuSnu_RIP said:

No, not 70%, not even 60%.....but at least 50%, thats possible for everybody without big effort.

Erm, you sure about that? Mathematically it would be an impressive trick, oh and that's has an apostrophe :cap_horn:

• Boring 1

[MORIA]
Players
585 posts
7,851 battles

The level of idiotism is so high right now, just had a game in tears of the cruisers, me (smolensk) and shima pushes to the southern cap. Shima goes inside, i am smoked up and farming some enemy cruisers next to the islands. Then a enemy shima arrives 6km from me, spotted by our shima. I get of two salvoes, taking more than half his hp in a few seconds, and what do our shima do? He smokes up, so enemy shima barely gets away. Now, i could understand that if there were any danger for him nearby (no, i cant really understand it), but there was nothing there. So many idiots have the "auto smoke if detected". Then he proceeds into the islands were all the enemy radars and CLs are to die, instead of going wide and provide vision. And when i tell him in (very) harsh language what i think of him, i get answered in german ofcourse :P  Also, rest of team dead in less than 8 minutes, no kidding....

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this