You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Pushi2

How to gather Steel

23 comments in this topic

[JRM]
Players
6,295 posts
24,183 battles

Play Ranked

Play Clan Battles

Pray for SC containing steel

Pray for new snowflakes event

• Cool 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
30 minutes ago, Shaka_D said:

Play Ranked AND WIN

Play Clan Battles AND WIN

I knew there's a hook...you'll never get the good stuff for just participating. Damn you WG! 

^^

• Funny 5

[OCTO]
Players
1,183 posts
25,530 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I knew there's a hook...you'll never get the good stuff for just participating. Damn you WG! 

^^

But, no worries! You can still buy it! Just give us a second to resurrect the Steel Giants campaign.... 

• Cool 2

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,834 posts
11,585 battles
27 minutes ago, Zen71_sniper said:

But, no worries! You can still buy it! Just give us a second to resurrect the Steel Giants campaign.... 

It would be funny to buy the Pobeda this christmas with those steel missions like the Stalingrad last year

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
22 minutes ago, kfa said:

It would be funny to buy the Pobeda this christmas with those steel missions like the Stalingrad last year

Umm if i remember correctly that steel buyable mission set didnr give nearly enough steel for stalingrad, the total was what... around 8k, correct me if im wrong. 

[EJDER]
Players
439 posts
22,769 battles

WG? I don't understand why I have to play competitive games.! Maybe I don't want to be social or i love playing alone more or I don't have much free time...Every day I enter the game and complete the all tasks, missions etc. But I can not get steel.  Steel should be accessible to all players.

[CAIN]
Players
4,371 posts
18,477 battles
2 minutes ago, Gong_ER said:

WG? I don't understand why I have to play competitive games.! Maybe I don't want to be social or i love playing alone more or I don't have much free time...Every day I enter the game and complete the all tasks, missions etc. But I can not get steel.  Steel should be accessible to all players.

Well, then ranked is perfect for you. You can’t division, so you always play solo. Not enough time? No problem! Ranked games have 6-7 players per side and last much shorter. 

You don‘t have to be social, cause apart from forumites, i‘ve rarely seen anyone being remotely social. Or even capable of being social. Or knowing what that means. 

It‘s also not as competitive as you might think. You rarely see anyone playing to win anyway. It’s basically like coop, but RNG decides which team gets the bots. 

Good luck. 

[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,834 posts
11,585 battles
31 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Umm if i remember correctly that steel buyable mission set didnr give nearly enough steel for stalingrad, the total was what... around 8k, correct me if im wrong. 

Correct, exactly what i needed for the Stalin after 2-3 ranked and a coupon :cap_book:

I mean i have never played any clan event but got the best ship in the game quite early... 

• Cool 1

Players
143 posts
21,333 battles

Let's not forget clan brawl....

3v3 - 6mins average battle time. After the 10th victory, I think, was getting 50 steel for every victory. :cap_money:

[JRM]
Players
6,295 posts
24,183 battles
1 hour ago, Major_Damage225 said:

Yep 4k for the "Steel Monsters" campaign that you bought and similar for the free part and for that you needed PEF IIRC

• Cool 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles

snow flakes was much better free steel for tier IX and X silver ship and VIII-X premiums

• Cool 2

[MORIA]
Players
7,313 posts
36,016 battles

Well I've got 4.5k steel from the anniversary containers, in SCs in a row. Yeah I know, you all hate me :Smile-_tongue:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[DC_DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,509 battles
3 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Well I've got 4.5k steel from the anniversary containers, in SCs in a row. Yeah I know, you all hate me :Smile-_tongue:

,,I,, lol

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
5 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

I would say how mutch i gotten without Ranked or Clan battles, but i'm betting id have to start running real fast :Smile_trollface:

All i need is one more SC :Smile_glasses:

[SCRUB]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
2,644 posts
10,081 battles
7 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

tellmehow.gif.de53a7459a1d7e3dbb6459323bbf4d67.gif

lel gz

• Funny 2

Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
8 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Idk maybe some crazy RNG loop :cap_yes:

Nah, you'r WG's insider we all know it 

:Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 1

[JRM]
Players
6,295 posts
24,183 battles
9 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

snow flakes was much better free steel for tier IX and X silver ship and VIII-X premiums

Yep got me the grad that way, lost lot of silver in the process though