You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

[Poll] Recruiting station: How many recruits do you have, and how many are active?

How many recruits do you have in the new referral program?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How many recruits do you have in the new referral program?

• 0, because I don't care about the referral program
    • 0, because no-one has accepted my invitation (yet).
    • 13-20
    • 20+ (please elaborate)
  2. 3. In percentage, how many of those recruits are currently active (as in: gain points at least once per week)

• 1-25%
    • 26-50%
    • 51-75%
    • 75-100%
  3. 4. How many recruiting points do you gain on average per week?

• 1-300
    • 301-600
    • 601-900
    • 901-1200
    • 1201-1500
    • 1500+ (via divisioning)

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Just a quick poll, because I'm interested in how others are doing. Poll is anonymous.

Beta Tester
2,874 posts
7,295 battles

Had 5, of witch 4 the just started a account on theyr own, despite me telling them "you get free bonuses" of witch all stopped at T2 cuzz "i dont want to think, just shoot and win" 

The sole one that actually went via my invite, well also stopped because "i dont want to grond, i wans a i win ship" 

:Smile_sceptic:

Soo yeah, 100% bust for me, plus the fact most people today just want to be OMGPWN players withought actually trying dosent help either. 

So on the recruting thing i just gave up. 

:Smile_honoring:

Players
6,242 posts
10,755 battles

2. Of which a strong 50% are active (as in: responsible for the lions share of RP per week).

Always looking for some more, but a certain someone (hint hint) snatches all the invitees off of reddit.

[BOATY]
Alpha Tester
3,394 posts
13,279 battles

None. I only currently know of people leaving the game, 3 friends now playing Fifa, PUGB, Warthunder, and so on. They got tired of the constant grindy repetition and wincentricity apparently and a few other issues which are fairly familiar complaints. Each to their own of course.

Beta Tester
1,316 posts
3,440 battles
1 hour ago, MrFingers said:

I'm surprised there is so much drop-off/abandoning, from the reactions here.

it's a challenging game to get into.  The game only really starts at t5/6, and the game doesn't have many 'feedback loops' to tell you what you are doing wrong.  OK, you do get deleted by a war spite in a emerald, what made that happened? was it: 

1. His ship has good guns

2. your ship was badly armoured

3. he got lucky 

4. you showed broadside to get all your guns firing. 

5. he was firing AP 

6. you overextended

7. what does overextending mean. 

8. his friendly Belfast used radar/sonar/proximity detection to see your smoke/he saw your shells being fired in smoke. 

In truth, it's probably all of the above, and how is a new player meant to know all of these, all they see is their health collapsing suddenly with no in game explanation.  There isn't even an in game explanation of armour angling. 

[-OOF-]
Beta Tester
590 posts
7,937 battles

Zero.

I asked some people that I know from WoT if they are interested, but it seems they dont really like WG and dont want to start over in another grinding game. Also I could not think of any friend I would recommend this game, they would probably play a few rounds and then go back to their Steam games like CS:GO, Dota or single player games.