You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ruruni

Current maintenance on EU server?

9 comments in this topic

Players
70 posts
475 battles

Anyone has any info of what the current maintenance is? I was playing on EU server and the game kick me out with that message but I can't find anything here (or couldn't search well).

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,731 battles

I just logged in and there were just under 4k players 'in-game'.

• Cool 1

Players
70 posts
475 battles
37 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Thanks BrusilovX, will check at a later time. maybe it was a regional maintenance for some EU countries?!?

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,731 battles

i would think that if there was an outage it would have affected everyone.   I'm not sure if the 4K is low for this time of day - sometimes if there has been an outage the numbers drop for a period (as players do other things and not hang around for the game to come back unless there is a mission about to expire and they need to complete it).

It could have just been a swift server restart or outage.

Players
70 posts
475 battles

Ah maybe you are right. After been kicked out for maintenance, it did tell me that I will be moved to another server.

[DAVY]
Players
2,723 posts
13,647 battles
7 minutes ago, Ruruni said:

Ah maybe you are right. After been kicked out for maintenance, it did tell me that I will be moved to another server.

it happens quite often when they switch servers in the morning, and you don't get a post battle result screen...

• Cool 1

Players
70 posts
475 battles

Thank you Salentine. Mods, if this is the case do please close thread as questioned answered :cap_like:

[_ES_]
Players
23 posts
5,630 battles
11 hours ago, BrusilovX said:

How can you tell how many playres are currently in-game? The number used to be in the upper left corner of the port screen but dissapeared I'd say a year ago or so. I thought that WG removed it on purpose. :Smile_hiding:

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,860 posts
11,731 battles
2 hours ago, starbase said:

How can you tell how many playres are currently in-game? The number used to be in the upper left corner of the port screen but dissapeared I'd say a year ago or so. I thought that WG removed it on purpose. :Smile_hiding:

I asked someone on the forum the same thing a year or so ago!

When you press ESC to quit the game look in the top left hand corner of the screen with the exit  game menu.  It shows version, server and # of players.  Not a logical place to put it though.

• Cool 1