Dividices

Looking for an active clan! Are you guys it?! :D

7 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
5,436 battles

Hi guys,

Norwegian lad whos been playing now for the better part of 6 months, and looking for a more active and enganging clan. I would love to get better naturally, and seeking other like minded people for fun and joy.

Im looking mostly for a clan who plays actively and has a rooster to boost, cause I really want to get involved in clan battles on a regular pace. As for language, I am open to most languages as I am a polyglot but would prefer an english speaking one for simplicty sake. Voicecoms would also help if the clan uses this.

I can offer all US ships to boot, along with RN cruisers, KM BB`s, IJN BB`s and french DD`s.

Please give me a shout ingame or here if you have someting up my alley :)

See you guys on the high seas.

-Div

• Cool 1

[OGHF]
Players
1,131 posts
19,797 battles

Hi Dividices,

We are a medium sized clan of more mature players in World of Warships, but we are part of a larger Old Gits Having Fun clan that has it’s own World at War, Cod4 servers etc.

We are looking for players for our World of Warships clan and you could fit right in, we play all tiers, play scenario and Naval Battles, Randoms, divisions etc, we are recruiting more captains as we have started playing Clan Battles this season and we are  now into the Gale League, we use TS3 for comms and are a fairly happy bunch, like a bit of light hearted banter etc.

Please check our main Clan out and see what you think. 

https://www.oghf.org.uk

Regards,

Chris (AKA Cyclops)

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,889 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[BBMM]
Players
213 posts
6,114 battles

Hi  Dividices !

The BBMM clan is always on the lookout for new members to add to our wonderful group, and today it seems you are waving around for attention.

Surely then, let me tell something about us!

We're a clan from all over Europe, who are pretty active in CBs, operations, divisions, etc. We have a very active discord community for various gaming titles, where we also organise fun activities such as social nights, contests, giveaways and much more.

Our naval base is pretty extended, so many benefits there too.

We have a focus on being a nice & social clan, but our CBs team is slowly starting to become more competitive- in a good way.

As for CBs, we're always cool with members who have at least 1 cruiser or DD at tier X- and then preferably the standard options of course, but you'd be familiar with that.

Join our discord  https://discord.gg/mezA43q , so you can drop by for a personal chat with one of our recruiters if you like :)

If you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Consider this an invitation should you wish to join, if you apply we'll sort you out.

Grtz Mr_Edge_

BBMM
Beer Belly Master Mindz

naval_base_udpate_092419.PNG

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
5,436 battles

Thanks for all the responses.

I am happily suprised by all of them, and ill give a shout to the one I end up choosing eventually :)

• Cool 1

[SBS]
Players
293 posts

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds but mainly British and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat, we also have a Facebook page for comms. Our clan base is now complete which makes us a level 12 clan. Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and read the clan description after which you may apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Fruit_Loop or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png