AnFionn

Looking for a 'silent' clan

7 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
28 posts
1,740 battles

Hey guys,

Closed beta veteran looking for a 'silent', i.e. no-mike clan. I know it's not the best way to cooperate with division-mates, but I noticed, that my performance drops, when I play and talk at the same time. I'm just a guy, I can't multi-task like a chick. :(

So are there any silent clans out there? 

• Cool 2

Players
2,584 posts
18,730 battles

I'm looking for a silent clan too. To division with mostly in randoms with 54% plus WR players (i'm 58% overall).

• Cool 1

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
76 posts
8,889 battles

Hi,we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or any available recruter od vice admiral ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,498 battles

Hi all, well I'm female and I have the same problem, lol. I can't play and talk at the same time. Plus I've had some bad experiences in the past with voice chat because I'm a female gamer at online FPS games. Too many jerks being annoying when they hear you're a girl, can't play normally without being harassed. So even while it's handy to communicate with a mic I don't do it anymore.

I've started my own "casual" clan 1,5 month ago and I'm about to upgrade the clan naval base so we can have 40 players. We have 1 slot available at the moment, we'll have more slots available next week. We don't require members to use voice chat or anything else besides being online regulair and wanting to play in Divisions together. We don't play clan wars or do training etc. If you're interested in joining, search for Division 1 and apply to [DIV-1]

[NSVE]
[NSVE]
Players
405 posts
11,990 battles

Well NSVE can only offer relaxed gaming, if that suits then you're welcome to join us.

We're not into discord or voice chat, not into competitive play, just having fun and hanging out.

[RONIN]
Players
97 posts
13,586 battles

RONIN recruit active casual. No need for ts, mic, etc. We expect that u take part in clanbattles, naval battles. We have got almost 50 members and all buildings.