Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Research Bureau season ending?

7 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CAIN]
Players
4,357 posts
18,418 battles

I know it said something like three months, but anyone has a ending date?

How much time do we have left?

 

Also, if i do not finish grinding a line to TX, do the RP get doublped for next season of or is the progress lost?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
382 posts
7,810 battles
35 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Also, if i do not finish grinding a line to TX, do the RP get doublped for next season of or is the progress lost?

I think that only the first time you Research the lines will give you that double points.  

The progress is lost as far as I'm aware if you don't finish in time.

You can see the expiry time by clicking on the RB tab.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
4,357 posts
18,418 battles
1 hour ago, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

I think that only the first time you Research the lines will give you that double points.  

The progress is lost as far as I'm aware if you don't finish in time.

You can see the expiry time by clicking on the RB tab.

 

Well, it says 'the next multiplier of XP bonuses will be available in  one month' but it doesn't state when it ends.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,278 posts
24,145 battles

Well if its 3 months from the start that would likely mean the November patch so mid-late November would be a guess?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
5,976 posts
11,302 battles
58 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Well, it says 'the next multiplier of XP bonuses will be available in  one month' but it doesn't state when it ends.

My guess is that it doesn't end. And it could rsult in quite some angry support mails from people who suddenly only got half their reward.

 

My guess is that the 2x bonus gets reapplied similarly to how the armory coupons are reapplied at some certain date.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLUMR]
Beta Tester
857 posts
10,766 battles

From what I understood, it's simply a countdown to the next 2x bonus and there is no pressure to grind out the lines.

 

From NA forum: from Femennenly

 

Quote

When resetting your first line for each season, that line will automatically be granted the 2x bonus on it. You then can take as long as you like to regrind the line. That 2x bonus will exist until you knock off the research tokens.

You will be able to gain another 2x bonus at the start of the next season regardless of whether your originally reset bonus line is finished or not. 

1

 

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/201882-research-bureau-and-exp/

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×