Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
seadog67

stuck on workaround to access armoury

8 comments in this topic

Question

[OGHF]
Players
5 posts
7,628 battles

Folks have no access to armoury looked at the work around but it won't let me change values. What program do i need to do this?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,583 posts
13,502 battles
5 hours ago, seadog67 said:

Folks have no access to armoury looked at the work around but it won't let me change values. What program do i need to do this?

 

 

Not sure which workaround you mean, but I had a problem recently where I wasn't able to load the Armoury at all in the game, 2 patches back I think. 

Not sure if this is relevant to your issue, but I went into the game files, as advised after a few tries with support:

 

Go to the ''res'' folder. Open ''engine_config'' with Notepad

Scroll down till you see <webBrowser>. There, you'll find this line: 

 

<hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration>

 

Change ''auto'' to ''false''

Load up the game, and you can now access it as normal. 

 

You have to do this every time a major patch comes out though. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,475 posts
13,445 battles

Can you access it here https://armory.worldofwarships.eu/en/

If not do you get any sort of error message?

Are you logged in?

 

Can you access it ingame?

If not do you get any sort of error message?

Are you playing via Steam or standalone launcher?

Have you tried while launching the game in safe mode?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
1,583 posts
13,502 battles
11 minutes ago, lossi_2018 said:

I cant access the armoury too :Smile_izmena:

 

Try the method I posted above, and see if it works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[OGHF]
Players
5 posts
7,628 battles
On 10/6/2019 at 11:37 AM, Miragetank90 said:

 

Try the method I posted above, and see if it works. 

It works. Would have thought they'd have fixed it in last update but no.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,645 battles
On 10/5/2019 at 8:52 PM, Miragetank90 said:

 

Not sure which workaround you mean, but I had a problem recently where I wasn't able to load the Armoury at all in the game, 2 patches back I think. 

Not sure if this is relevant to your issue, but I went into the game files, as advised after a few tries with support:

 

Go to the ''res'' folder. Open ''engine_config'' with Notepad

Scroll down till you see <webBrowser>. There, you'll find this line: 

 

<hardwareAcceleration>auto</hardwareAcceleration>

 

Change ''auto'' to ''false''

Load up the game, and you can now access it as normal. 

  

You have to do this every time a major patch comes out though.  

Seems to work for the ingame News-section as well.

Thank you very much :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×