_BigRed__

Work this one out? Game broken or what !!!

20 comments in this topic

[GURKA]
Players
135 posts
14,552 battles

Killed whilst unspotted by a Jutland at 17km on the red team. He gets a warning??? (edited to be in colour for the serial poster)

WorldOfWarships64_2019-10-05_11-19-38.jpg

WorldOfWarships64_2019-10-05_11-22-51.jpg

[CATS]
Players
26,334 posts
14,178 battles
11 minutes ago, BigRed_Potato said:

Killed whilst unspotted by a Jutland at 17km on the red team. He gets a warning???

No.

What else should he get?

[GURKA]
Players
135 posts
14,552 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

No.

What else should he get?

Your getting close to your 20 000 posts;; Stop being the serial post replying NOOB !!!

Re-read the question. Jutland is on enemy team !!!

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Angry 1

[CATS]
Players
26,334 posts
14,178 battles
25 minutes ago, BigRed_Potato said:

Your getting close to your 20 000 posts;; Stop being the serial post replying NOOB !!!

Re-read the question. Jutland is on enemy team !!!

You did not write that in your question. Do not blame me for your inhability to state your problem.

• Boring 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
2,989 posts
11,460 battles

Easy: You were probably driving a BB. No one is supposed to damage a BB aside from another BB thus disciplinary action was taken accordingly.

If it was a glorious stronkeru fantasy boat on top:

OPLN41N.jpg

• Funny 2

Players
70 posts
475 battles
22 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You did not write that in your question. Do not blame me for your inhability to state your problem.

@ColonelPete, BigRed_Potato, did write it in the post (check under the quoted post I got from BigRed_Potato that the words are feinting, you can see them above the small screenshot image of chat box) but unfortunately it doesn't show well due to the fond he uses. @BigRed_Potato, next time do check the fond before posting it ^_^

1 hour ago, BigRed_Potato said:

Killed whilst unspotted by a Jutland at 17km on the red team. He gets a warning???

[BLITZ]
Modder
4,728 posts
8,789 battles
1 hour ago, BigRed_Potato said:

Share the replay and we might can help answer the question!

Players
70 posts
475 battles
32 minutes ago, havaduck said:

Easy: You were probably driving a BB. No one is supposed to damage a BB aside from another BB thus disciplinary action was taken accordingly.

If it was a glorious stronkeru fantasy boat on top:

OPLN41N.jpg

I don't think so that is the case ^_^

you just remind me a joke about car insurances xD : 2 cars crash each other and because both have the same car insurance company the car insurance company didn't pay anyone but instead it increases both cars annual cost towards insurance company. (Well, not exactly the correct example but that is what it reminds me of when reading your reply ^_^) 

Edit: @havaduck, please don't get me wrong, not sure if there is any other case of what you are mentioning (as I don't remember other cases like that) and because it reminds me the funny joke ^_^

[BNI]
[BNI]
Beta Tester
312 posts
17,884 battles
On 10/5/2019 at 11:56 AM, Ruruni said:

That might be a bug. Inform devs :)

I reported this issue several times allready. Getting shot while at being not spotted. It realy feels that some players have a mod or something that shows all the ships of the enemy team, and the are able to shoot them. Even when they are not spotted at all.

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
9 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

It realy feels that some players have a mod or something that shows all the ships of the enemy team, and the are able to shoot them. Even when they are not spotted at all.

That is pretty much impossible.

The server doesn't tell you the position of unspotted ships. So no mod whatsoever could show them to you. You'd need to hack the server to make that possible.

What is possible is that people take prediction shots into fog, shooting behind islands with a spotter plane, in both those cases aiming at the origin of your salvos. Or they could be using the minimap and the aim circle there to shoot in your general direction of travel from your last known position. In fact skilled players do that all the time. No mod necessary as all the tools are readily available for everyone in the game. You just need to learn how to use them.

Players
1,621 posts
On 10/5/2019 at 11:26 AM, BigRed_Potato said:

Killed whilst unspotted by a Jutland at 17km on the red team. He gets a warning??? (edited to be in colour for the serial poster)

Have you got a picture of your mini map at the time of the kill ?

Players
70 posts
475 battles
5 hours ago, Evergreen said:

I reported this issue several times allready. Getting shot while at being not spotted. It realy feels that some players have a mod or something that shows all the ships of the enemy team, and the are able to shoot them. Even when they are not spotted at all.

That is why principat121 asked for a replay, they want to check to see how that happened.

Players
462 posts
6,970 battles
On 10/5/2019 at 11:12 AM, ColonelPete said:

You are wrong! It was clearly written you just failed to comprehend it in your rush to be an authority on everything. I suppose we can be thankful we didn't get a spreadsheet .

• Funny 1

[GURKA]
Players
135 posts
14,552 battles

Just looked et my replay folder and they stop at 05/10/19 14.29hrs. The replays auto delete then?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
5 hours ago, BigRed_Potato said:

Just looked et my replay folder and they stop at 05/10/19 14.29hrs. The replays auto delete then?

The game saves the last 30 of those. Anything older is removed to not waste space on your harddrive. Usually it is enough to keep track of a daily session or two and to report your findings to Wargaming still.

Players
91 posts
12,283 battles
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

The game saves the last 30 of those. Anything older is removed to not waste space on your harddrive. Usually it is enough to keep track of a daily session or two and to report your findings to Wargaming still.

You can change the number or keep all replays:

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-080-takeoff/#misc

Added an option to re-configure the replay save parameters. You can utilize it by editing the scriptsPreferences section of the preferences.xml file. Future updates will not affect your personalized settings. To change the settings, edit the following parameter:

<replays>
    <maxReplaysToSave>1</maxReplaysToSave>
</replays>

maxReplaysToSave — number of replays to save, 0 — save all replays, N — save replays of the last N battles