Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrFingers

A word of warning regarding Viribus-Unitis. Last test-changes are not applied.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[DREAD]
Players
9,566 posts
6,733 battles

Read that on NA. Why would anyone make VU worse after uptiering....?

 

Doesn’t make any sense. And anyway - it’s released now and real money is moving towards WeeGee.

 

Too late to nerf (and an absurd idea btw.)

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

It's not a nerf, dear sir, it's a feature we are introducing on a delayed schedule.

a5f9a11a03d8227df09742babd4a9a0e.jpg

 

  • Funny 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
6,759 posts
245 battles

Ah but you see comrade it is only smoll russian buffs!

 

Final nail coffin for me regarding ever so slightly if i wanted to buy anything from wg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,884 posts
3,701 battles
1 hour ago, mtm78 said:

It's not a nerf, dear sir, it's a feature we are introducing on a delayed schedule.

a5f9a11a03d8227df09742babd4a9a0e.jpg

 

I wonder if the nerfs will be applied to a silver line equivalent ship, or a new T4 premium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles
5 minutes ago, Fat_Maniac said:

I wonder if the nerfs will be applied to a silver line equivalent ship, or a new T4 premium.

 

I don't think they will add a new t4 premium, the other Tegethoff class ships weren't so famous were they?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,108 posts
14,098 battles
1 minute ago, mtm78 said:

 

I don't think they will add a new t4 premium, the other Tegethoff class ships weren't so famous were they?

They could be part of the EU tree.

The Tegetthoff Class and her successor the Ersatz-Monarch Class were nice ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

I <3 the model, it looks beautiful ( both actual ship and in game model btw ). And yeah I guess they could be in the EU tree but I'm not believing we will get one, I still feel like they want to push out individual premiums only. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,884 posts
3,701 battles
1 hour ago, mtm78 said:

I <3 the model, it looks beautiful ( both actual ship and in game model btw ). And yeah I guess they could be in the EU tree but I'm not believing we will get one, I still feel like they want to push out individual premiums only. 

 

 

A T4 premium wouldn't make them much money, so seems unlikely. But the model is stunning. The issue with another silver line, is what flavour and traits are left to give it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
18,781 posts
6,105 battles

I think that just makes for a more compelling argument to release individual ships, they can borrow things from existing lines left and right without having the need to introduce new gimmicks. 

 

There could be some interesting combinations though I guess. as long as they stay away from combinations like those found on Belfast. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DREAD]
Players
655 posts
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

A T4 premium wouldn't make them much money, so seems unlikely. But the model is stunning. The issue with another silver line, is what flavour and traits are left to give it?

The price tags of premium ships is honestly pretty  wide spread. Dunkerque  is for some reason  the same as a Tier  5 Premium BB. While Dreadnought costs more than some Tier 5 ships and the Ishizuchi.

I think VU on Tier 4 would cost around the same. And would be bought by the same people anyway.  The Dreadnought era fans. Who also buy Mutsu, West Virginia or Ashitaka. And regardless  of ship Performance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
5,768 posts
7,322 battles
1 hour ago, Fat_Maniac said:

A T4 premium wouldn't make them much money, so seems unlikely. But the model is stunning. The issue with another silver line, is what flavour and traits are left to give it?

The reason for that is they don't do anything at T4. 

Operations, missions and the lot usually require T6+. 

Shame really. I'd like to see more low tier activity. 

 

3 hours ago, mtm78 said:

I don't think they will add a new t4 premium, the other Tegethoff class ships weren't so famous were they?

They were, how about St Istvan?

 

I think WG should keep all WW1 exclusive ships to T3/4. But hey. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MORIA]
Players
7,286 posts
35,956 battles
8 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

The reason for that is they don't do anything at T4. 

Operations, missions and the lot usually require T6+. 

Shame really. I'd like to see more low tier activity. 

 

Well in the past it was. But they changed it cause new players were mad cause the older ones were sealclubbing (yes me too on Ishizuchi, Nikolai and Clemson :Smile-_tongue: )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×