Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
seXikanac

How to repair in Operations?

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[K_T_J]
Players
123 posts
2,974 battles

How to repair in Operations? Some teammates told me to get back and repair, but since I (for some reason) am not allowed to chat, couldn't ask how.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,875 posts
7,295 battles
1 minute ago, seXikanac said:

How to repair in Operations? Some teammates told me to get back and repair, but since I (for some reason) am not allowed to chat, couldn't ask how.

You have to go to the repair ship or repair dock, its marked with a circle and a wrench icon above said ship/dock. 

:Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
5,116 posts
20,936 battles

Depends on the Operation, but in Raptor Rescue, Newport and Narai there is an Engineer ship, and within a certain range of it (shown by a green circle) you will recover around 100 HP per second.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
705 posts
5,022 battles

Look for the ship that has the wrench icon, and with a green circle around it. Just stay within that circle, and your HP will recover.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[B-N-Z]
Players
426 posts
4,993 battles
Il y a 7 heures, Pametrada a dit :

Look for the ship that has the wrench icon, and with a green circle around it. Just stay within that circle, and your HP will recover.

 

Slowly. Don't expect instarepair, so time it when there is less action (tip for OP)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
19,378 posts
6,105 battles
9 hours ago, seXikanac said:

but since I (for some reason) am not allowed to chat, couldn't ask how.

 

I know why. I know why, you been a naughty boy in chat! 

 

 

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
10,851 posts
12,504 battles
10 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

Depends on the Operation, but in Raptor Rescue, Newport and Narai there is an Engineer ship, and within a certain range of it (shown by a green circle) you will recover around 100 HP per second.

Which is totally not noob magnet "oh, I had ricochet off the turret. better go back and spend entire battle humping repair ship":cap_book:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[K_T_J]
Players
123 posts
2,974 battles
1 hour ago, mtm78 said:

 

I know why. I know why, you been a naughty boy in chat! 

 

 

Not at all, I was rather nice to enemy team and greeted them nice :(

 

54 minutes ago, Panocek said:

Which is totally not noob magnet "oh, I had ricochet off the turret. better go back and spend entire battle humping repair ship":cap_book:

I go for repairs only if Im at last 1/4 of HP and will not survive next engagement

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
19,378 posts
6,105 battles
10 minutes ago, seXikanac said:

Not at all, I was rather nice to enemy team and greeted them nice :(

 

Always expect enemy to report you if you played well and used chat, it sadly seems to happen regardless. 

  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×