Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
seXikanac

Any non super unicum in Co-Op?

51 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
94 posts
1,410 battles

I play like rtd and still win 96% of the time, so I doubt that. Any profiles to show with that crap stats in Co-Op?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,168 posts
14,106 battles
2 minutes ago, seXikanac said:

I play like rtd and still win 96% of the time, so I doubt that. Any profiles to show with that crap stats in Co-Op?

No idea what you are talking about.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
18 minutes ago, seXikanac said:

How? 

Im sure if you check warshipstats, you'll find a gem or two, i cant bother to look now, work and all. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NIKE]
Beta Tester
3,394 posts
7,276 battles
31 minutes ago, seXikanac said:

I was wondering, are there any players that aren't super unicums in Co-Op battles?

Its pretty much impossible - the bots are incredibly bad. The DD sail in straight lines firing their guns. The BB sail into torps. The cruisers sail in a straight line, then present broadside at 5km. The CV flies rockets to a DD then just flies around in circles instead of attacking, or flies AP bombers into flak, and spends the rest of the game sending out 1 bomber.

 

If literally anyone on your team is actually "playing" you win. I've fought multiple bots at once simply using secondaries and not bothering with main guns, and I've still got 100% in coop

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,168 posts
14,106 battles

I have the impression that he thinks that a high winrating in Co-Op makes a player a super unicum.

That is not the case.

Players are judged by their stats in random battle, not their Co-Op stats.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,833 posts
11,576 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

I have the impression that he thinks that a high winrating in Co-Op makes a player a super unicum.

That is not the case.

Players are judged by their stats in random battle, not their Co-Op stats.

I have the impression (based on other posts) he does not think.

  • Funny 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,792 posts
7,088 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

I have the impression that he thinks that a high winrating in Co-Op makes a player a super unicum.

That is not the case.

Players are judged by their stats in random battle, not their Co-Op stats.

I thought he wanted to know if anyone can get red stats in coop, tbf i wouldnt be surprised anymore if there are :cap_yes:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,099 posts
11,502 battles
32 minutes ago, Xevious_Red said:

Its pretty much impossible - the bots are incredibly bad. The DD sail in straight lines firing their guns. The BB sail into torps. The cruisers sail in a straight line, then present broadside at 5km. The CV flies rockets to a DD then just flies around in circles instead of attacking, or flies AP bombers into flak, and spends the rest of the game sending out 1 bomber.

 

Actually it is a curious case.Bots are not that mutch worse than many human players. I have played quite a few battle in Randoms by accident (thinking I had Co-op selected). 

 

Once did it in Kronsthat. Raced off, straight in, do farm as many bots as possible. Was up do around 160.k of damage, it was only when I recived "Kraken Unleased": when I started do think, that "you do not recive achivements in Co-op" and "why are there still 3.ships left". It is still my second best Kronsthat battle, even though I played it fully like I would play Co-Op. Infact, my best actual battle in Co-op, with Kronsthat, is trailing it by 20.k of damage and 1.kill.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
3,827 posts
15,743 battles
30 minutes ago, Major_Damage225 said:

I thought he wanted to know if anyone can get red stats in coop, tbf i wouldnt be surprised anymore if there are :cap_yes:

Here are terrible people with terrible stats!

 

 

Terrible People.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
462 posts
10,213 battles

Pink players getting absolved, new ship practices and early/ late in the day games. And players who didn’t know random existed for about 200 hundred games, ie me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,772 posts
19,462 battles

Absolutely lowest WR in coop is 44.7% on wows-numbers, although the site only shows players with over 100 battles.

So yes, it is in fact possible to be this horrendously terrible in coop.

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,715 posts
10,862 battles
5 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Absolutely lowest WR in coop is 44.7% on wows-numbers, although the site only shows players with over 100 battles.

So yes, it is in fact possible to be this horrendously terrible in coop.

watzefak

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,765 posts
19,865 battles
18 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Absolutely lowest WR in coop is 44.7% on wows-numbers, although the site only shows players with over 100 battles.

So yes, it is in fact possible to be this horrendously terrible in coop.

I once was on my way to a 99.9% winrate... then the reeeework hit and tons of potatoes managed to eff up the CoOp battles. Within days my winrate started to tumble down and now I'm down to barely 99.14%

That was the point when I stopped giving a flying eff about winrate in CoOp ^^

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,168 posts
14,106 battles
52 minutes ago, mariouus said:

Actually it is a curious case.Bots are not that mutch worse than many human players.

I doubt that. Otherwise average players would not have 90%+ WR in Co-Op.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,765 posts
19,865 battles
23 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

I doubt that. Otherwise average players would not have 90%+ WR in Co-Op.

well, are you sure that "average" players have a 90%+ winrate in CoOp? 'Cause I see many players in CoOp that get carried by one or two players doing all the kills, while they already got whacked in the first two minutes of the battle without doing anything.

 

Now if all these end up in a battle without anyone to carry them, they probably get whacked hard by the bots ^^

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
26,168 posts
14,106 battles
15 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

well, are you sure that "average" players have a 90%+ winrate in CoOp?

Yes. Average player have around 96% in Co-Op, 46% players are at around 94% WR in Co-Op.

Co-Op games get lost when too many players are AFK (can happen with any skill level) and/or you have too many sub 46% players and/or too many Bots are in the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Players
39 posts
12 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

well, are you sure that "average" players have a 90%+ winrate in CoOp? 'Cause I see many players in CoOp that get carried by one or two players doing all the kills, while they already got whacked in the first two minutes of the battle without doing anything.

 

Now if all these end up in a battle without anyone to carry them, they probably get whacked hard by the bots ^^

Probably true. Back in the january, just before the CV-rework was about to happen, I used FreeXP to get Midway and Hakuryu and blew snowflakes from them. After rework there was possibility to blow snowflakes from them again. So, to the Coop I went. With 3 point captain and no upgrades, no modules and no idea how to play new CV's. It took me 9 battles to get wins for both of those carriers.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,765 posts
19,865 battles
12 minutes ago, Notmi said:

Probably true. Back in the january, just before the CV-rework was about to happen, I used FreeXP to get Midway and Hakuryu and blew snowflakes from them. After rework there was possibility to blow snowflakes from them again. So, to the Coop I went. With 3 point captain and no upgrades, no modules and no idea how to play new CV's. It took me 9 battles to get wins for both of those carriers.

 

The worst thing was, due to there being no bot CVs at first, the bots got an efficient BB while the human team had the usual mix of potatoes and mostly inefficient CV... always felt like an uphill battle then ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[POP]
Players
39 posts
3 minutes ago, Deckeru_Maiku said:

 

The worst thing was, due to there being no bot CVs at first, the bots got an efficient BB while the human team had the usual mix of potatoes and mostly inefficient CV... always felt like an uphill battle then ^^

It was very much that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×