Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
TheStoch

Nelson or Tier 9 for the first free premium ship

7 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
2,973 battles

Hi everybody, so far i have accumulated around 360k fexp and i'm torn between nelson or a tier 9 free exp ship. Mind you I don't have any premium ship other than de grasse. This is for purely credit gain purposes. Thanks in advance.

6 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
26,334 posts
14,178 battles

It depends on how fast you gain Free XP.

The Tier IX will generate more credits, but the Nelson is also a good credit earner and fun (if you do not mind slow BB).

You should also consider how much experience you have in high Tier battles and how much fun they are for you.

I own the Tier IX  Free XP ships, but I play them less than my Tier VII ships.

[DAVY]
Players
2,748 posts
13,706 battles

both of them are great, the nelson is probably my fav T7 and the JB my fav T9, get both :Smile-_tongue:

Players
5 posts
2,973 battles

Well I have two tier 9 ships, so have fair amount of experience playing them and it's taking so long saving free exp so i guesss I'll just buy nelson. Thanks!

[CATS]
Players
26,334 posts
14,178 battles

Try to use the +20% credit flag on Nelson. Do not use them on silver ships.

Save the +50% credit flags for later or use them only Tier VII+ premium ships.

Players
1,100 posts
11,509 battles
1 hour ago, TheStoch said:

Hi everybody, so far i have accumulated around 360k fexp and i'm torn between nelson or a tier 9 free exp ship. Mind you I don't have any premium ship other than de grasse. This is for purely credit gain purposes. Thanks in advance.

Just like @ColonelPete sayed. Dependes on how hard it is for you do collect FXP. Nelson is a solid ship, but Alaska is also very good.

There are benefits from having both. Alaska is a joy do play and brings alot of credits. Nelson is nice,but does not make as mutch credits (and me personaly do not like a BB what can not citadel broadside higher tier BBs), but it has a benefit of being hands-down the best ship for Operation Narai (and also for "The Ultimate Frontier" if it should ever make a comeback) .

Players
5 posts
2,973 battles

I'm all out on free exp signals so it'll take a loooong time for me to wait for alaska. So I'll just go and buy nelson

Sign in to follow this