Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wolly9102

Has anybody experienced this

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[T_F_F]
Players
19 posts
9,119 battles

Hello,

 

Notice anything wrong with this picture? :Smile_smile: Happend 2 times so far since update 8.8.1., server lag included. After that my ship leaves the camera behind and I lose controls.

 

Anybody has experienced the same thing?

Aantekening 2019-10-04 164744.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
802 posts
16,040 battles

There is a key combinations that gives you cinematic screen and free camera movement, dont remember what is was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T_F_F]
Players
19 posts
9,119 battles
Just now, Lieut_Gruber said:

There is a key combinations that gives you cinematic screen and free camera movement, dont remember what is was. 

crtl-g. But this was not that. After I got server lag spikes my ship just left the camera. I could move and fire. But no more binocular view or (normal) ship control. The shells and AA fire on screen were also not moving anymore. Just the ships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[88888]
Players
1,092 posts
11,794 battles
17 minutes ago, Wolly9102 said:

Hello,

 

Notice anything wrong with this picture? :Smile_smile: Happend 2 times so far since update 8.8.1., server lag included. After that my ship leaves the camera behind and I lose controls.

 

Anybody has experienced the same thing?

Aantekening 2019-10-04 164744.png

It happened with my old laptop, which in turn died soon afterwards say 2 years ago.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,371 posts
20,984 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Wolly9102 sagte:

crtl-g. But this was not that. After I got server lag spikes my ship just left the camera. I could move and fire. But no more binocular view or (normal) ship control. The shells and AA fire on screen were also not moving anymore. Just the ships.

If you encounter it again, try to press CTRL + Shift + Backspace. Maybe that will get you back onto the bridge.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T_F_F]
Players
19 posts
9,119 battles

Ok so it seems that this bug is quite old and never seems to have been fixed. :/ 

 

But still. the forum is more usefull than submitting an report:cap_tea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
4,549 posts
14,900 battles
16 minutes ago, Wolly9102 said:

But still. the forum is more usefull than submitting an report

quite frankly.. no :)

you can only prove your suspicions that this is a bug of the game but not a problem of your own gear.

But that does nothing towards the solution :)

 

I suggest open a ticket, with a replay attached.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×