You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Chiefrockalicious

game bullying by person

3 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
8,154 battles

Hi everyone,

I am sorry if this topic is in the wrong category, but I would really like to report a person who was playing in my game.

I reported him via the usual manner of unsporting conduct but he was really persistent in trying to ruin my game. So I want to make an extra effort to try to ban him.

He fired upon me consistently through the whole game and he was also ramming me. We played Raptor Rescue, so team damage is not a thing so he didnt lost hp of it, thats why he could continue for the whole game.

His ingame name:*edit*

I play this game now for over 4 years and I never had someone so toxic in my team. I would really like if someone able, would ban him or otherwise because such people are reasons to stop playing.

Thank you,

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

Name & Shame is forbidden. Please remove the name from your post. The forum is not the proper place to report such players.

You can report such players directly to support.

Please attach the replay of the battle to your ticket. The game automatically saves the last 30 battles as replays in the games installation folder.

• Cool 1

[1DSF]
Moderator, In AlfaTesters
3,352 posts
8,399 battles

Please use ingame System or contact Support. And Name and Shame is not Allowed. Name was Removed

• Cool 1
  • Angry 1