You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vardog

I'm done, quality of games made me quit.

204 comments in this topic

Players
1,742 posts
4,447 battles

Fscntng.

K thn, by.

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[JRM]
Players
2,713 posts
17,867 battles

@OP join a clan, play clan battles

• Cool 2

Players
810 posts
6,602 battles

Sorry to hear it :/

Never trust yr team is my motto. I hope you return after a break. Cheers :)

• Cool 5

Players
4,370 posts
7,987 battles
1 hour ago, Vardog said:

I don't feel like I'm being rewarded for playing well, as a solo player I have little no influence over the outcome of a match

- Get a clan

- Play in divisions

I´d be in an mental institution by now if I would play solo & without a clan all the time...

• Cool 2

Players
3,657 posts
245 battles
24 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

- Get a clan

- Play in divisions

I´d be in an mental institution by now if I would play solo & without a clan all the time...

Well....

I guess i must be bloody mental by this point lol.

my main.  https://wows-numbers.com/player/552657871,BrigadierRosen/

Although this game drives you up the bloody wall sometimes.

• Cool 1

Players
4,370 posts
7,987 battles

@CptBarney

332367.gif

:Smile_teethhappy:

Well, its up to each individual how he handles these randoms games. OP just sounded like he might be at a point where I was before. Others dont have a problem with that at all. I dont judge, both is fine as long as you enjoy the game.

• Funny 1

Players
3,657 posts
245 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

@CptBarney

332367.gif

:Smile_teethhappy:

Well, its up to each individual how he handles these randoms games. OP just sounded like he might be at a point where I was before. Others dont have a problem with that at all. I dont judge, both is fine as long as you enjoy the game.

LOL.

Yeah everyone needs a break at somepoint. I guess i want to prove i can be gud at the game without divs and clans.

CV's help a 'bit' :Smile_trollface:

• Cool 1

Players
2,756 posts
8,175 battles
2 hours ago, Vardog said:

I like the game, but I don't feel like I'm being rewarded for playing well, as a solo player I have little no influence over the outcome of a match if my team can't AT LEAST stay alive for longer than 5 minutes, I can't make my team fight for the objective since almost no one listens to pings or reads the chat, I can't make them focus fire on that low HP target instead of farming full hp Ships. I'm tired of these completely one-sided matches that end in 5-10 minutes, which is most matches these days. This may be a team-based game but there is almost 0 teamplay involved in most matches.

I'm also sick of the HE spam meta, we were supposed to get an IFHE nerf months ago, which would somewhat address that issue, instead we got a Smolensk...

...so yeah, my patience has run out, I waited for things to get better but they're only getting worse so I'm abandoning ship because this is not worth my nerves. 

Don't blame you mate.  No really I don't.

The playbase is pathetic.  The class of tier 10 players is pathetic. 

That's just the way it is and was only talking to 2 Officers today and they have the same opinions. 

Your not the first and you defo wont be the last.  This game is so saturated with dross now but it happens to all these kinda games i'm afrade. 

All the best mate. 

• Cool 14

Players
2,756 posts
8,175 battles
4 hours ago, quickr said:

080319-people-who-care.jpg

Well you might not give a stuff but I actually do.  

Because not caring makes the world a shitty place.

Saying stuff like this just shows everyone who reads these forum were a bunch of snobs. We aren't.

Let the chap say his peace, 5000 battles, he deserves it.

• Cool 21

[SCRUB]
Players
719 posts
5,291 battles

These threads are actually a call for help just like suicide attempts. 

And things like "we don't care" etc. Don't help at all. 

Clearly OP needs to vent some steam as we all do sometimes.

Lets try to hang on instead of pushing him off the cliff.. 

• Cool 19

[ANV]
Players
339 posts
7,085 battles
5 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

And things are "we don't care" etc. Don't help at all. 

Clearly OP needs to vent some steam as we all do sometimes.

Lets try to hang on instead of pushing him off the cliff.. 

+1

• Cool 3

[VV]
Players
703 posts
13,935 battles
1 hour ago, Redcap375 said:

Well you might give a stuff but I actually do.  

Because not caring makes the world a shitty place.

Saying stuff like this just shows everyone who reads these forum were a bunch of snobs. We aren't.

Let the chap say his peace, 5000 battles, he deserves it. 

Players come and go, play the game than lose interest. Can't count how many games I've stopped playing so far, Games I've invested much more time, money and effort than in wows. And not a single time have I announced to the world that i quit. Like it's some crucial life event that i need others to know about. People (generally) don't care about some random internet person quitting and moving on.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Players
1,051 posts
37 minutes ago, Kenjiro_ said:

You compare an individual who has gone through such extreme trauma in life that the only solution they see is too take their own life, to somebody who has burnt out and needs to go play something else for a while. What a prize plum you are.

That comment shows how little you understand on either subject.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[SCRUB]
Players
719 posts
5,291 battles
1 minute ago, atlasapl said:

You compare an individual who has gone through such extreme trauma in life that the only solution they see is too take their own life, to somebody who has burnt out and needs to go play something else for a while. What a prize plum you are.

That comment shows how little you understand on either subject.

There is a difference between "suicide" and "suicide attempt" but it seems this is not the place to talk about it... 

Players
2,756 posts
8,175 battles
58 minutes ago, quickr said:

Players come and go, play the game than lose interest. Can't count how many games I've stopped playing so far, Games I've invested much more time, money and effort than in wows. And not a single time have I announced to the world that i quit. Like it's some crucial life event that i need others to know about. People (generally) don't care about some random internet person quitting and moving on.

Which is great, but your not him and he's not you.  Everyone is different and he thinks by saying "Bye", we might think that he is actually right.  Which he sort of it.

If good people stay quite, nothing will ever change. By saying he quits quite public and also the brief reasons why (not just I quit because the game is crap) is actually a mark of someone who cares for the game. If he didn't then he would have simply faded away.  He didn't so that, for me, is respect enough.

We/you might not care, but we should listen all the same.  There is losing interested but there is also being mentally forced out of a game not by their design. 

Players
33 posts
5,052 battles
1 hour ago, quickr said:

You completely misunderstood the purpose of this thread. I didn't create this topic to "announce" my departure from the game, but to voice my displeasure about the current state of the game. I'm not burnt out on WoWs, not at all, in fact I'd love to continue playing daily, however the quality of matches has become so bad that I can no longer derive much pleasure from playing. 

• Cool 7

Players
456 posts
1,776 battles
2 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

The playbase is pathetic.  The class of tier 10 players is pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Redcap375 said:

Maybe the 'playbase' (player base?) you deride would disagree with you? Kind of like a Premiership player calling Amateur League players 'pathetic', it wouldn't sound too good in the Sunday newspapers would it? The difference here is the forum protects the snobs from wider ridicule.

The OP decided he was better than most players, and his stats may suggest this is true, but all the same he's played the game for this long with the same mix of players around him, and he's fed off them to get his stats, so maybe he should be thanking them?

• Boring 1