Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
KapteinSabeltann

Premium ship economy

10 comments in this topic

Question

Players
218 posts
8,577 battles

Topic; can someone who knows explain it for me or point me to a resource for it. Are there fixed modifiers for each tier or does it vary from ship to ship. I know the Missouri have special modifiers but what about the rest?

Based on some flamu games

Missouri 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5sCX_hgt5M&t=13m38s about 230k damage about 16k exp and about 2.500.000 credits

Missouri 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vsNNs0uOrc&t=12m36s  about 150k damage about 11k exp and about 1.000.000 credits

Musashi 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0CSyzRaQI&t=15m47s   about 215k damage about  8 k exp and about 1.430.000 credits

Musashi 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCZ3x7eMUI&t=16m31s about 239k damage about 8,5k exp and about    795.000 credits

Smolensk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgb-DCv37Ig&t=19m19s about 304k damage about 9,5k exp and about       706.000 credits

So I'm a little confused. I know damage in it self isn't a good metric as your reward is based on percentage of damage done to the healtpool of a ship modified by the tier relationship. Which is why averaging 45k damage at T10 can be perfectly fine if it means it's damage done vs T10 DDS exclusively. Outside of that I always assumed the experience was the key used when calculating the cerdit income. We know there are ribbon boosts. You get a little extra for getting the actual kill, you get extra for capping and defending caps etc. But I assumed all of that ultimately translated to experience and that again to credits but based on these replays thats not the case. And the smolensk doesn't really look like a good earner.

Looking at the two Musashi games the high damage game is the least rewarding one even though the exp earned is higher. So I have to presume that a mix of ribbons and targets hit makes a difference but that means that there is som other calculation done for your ultimate reward. So XP plus ribbons? I'm at a loss.

As I write I see I have two questions. 1: is there a income modifier model/table for premium ships and 2) how the #¤"#¤%%&%/ is income really calculated? Flags add to you xp bonuses so I figured ultimately xp is the key - that all other modifers add to the xp and then the xp is the key to calculate credits from but that doesn't seem to be the case?

Anyone with som acutal knowledge who can answer these two questions?

Edited by KapteinSabeltann
posted by accident

9 answers to this question

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles
1 minuto fa, KapteinSabeltann ha scritto:

I prematurely posted. See updated question. I am aware of these factors but they all point to your exp income which I thought were the key. And in the case of the missouri she is special but I don't know if other premium ships are too.

Well, there are signals and camos that also increase your credit income. 

By the way, every premium ship has a (secret) better credit income than a regular tech-tree ship, is just that the Missouri has the best increase.

• Cool 1

Players
2,038 posts
3,805 battles

Signals, camos, premium account, and the fact that the Missouri is a credit printer. 

Search of YouTube the how it works videos. 

Players
218 posts
8,577 battles
1 minute ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Signals, camos, premium account, and the fact that the Missouri is a credit printer. 

Search of YouTube the how it works videos. 

I prematurely posted. See updated question. I am aware of these factors but they all point to your exp income which I thought were the key. And in the case of the missouri she is special but I don't know if other premium ships are too.

Players
218 posts
8,577 battles
5 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Well, there are signals and camos that also increase your credit income. 

By the way, every premium ship has a (secret) better credit income than a regular tech-tree ship, is just that the Missouri has the best increase.

Well is it secret, or is there a model? Thats what I am asking as far as the premiums go. It seems a little... to not let buyers know the actual ships income modifier as that is one of the reasons for buying a premium ships.

As for camos I know all of that. But as you know; after a game all you flags, camos, premium - ALL of it is used in an xp calcualtion that gives you two xp results: ship and captain. And I always figured that your final ship xp was the base for your credits but it isn't. As I said if someone actually KNOWS how it works for premium ships that would be awesome.

[-AP-]
Players
2,844 posts
6,892 battles

smolensk doesnt have the credit multiplier of a premium ship, because its not a premium ship. Its a special ship, which basically means that it is treated as a tech tree ship except you can put any captain on her

Players
6,058 posts
12,094 battles
On 10/3/2019 at 5:18 PM, KapteinSabeltann said:

Topic; can someone who knows explain it for me or point me to a resource for it. Are there fixed modifiers for each tier or does it vary from ship to ship. I know the Missouri have special modifiers but what about the rest?

Based on some flamu games

Missouri 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5sCX_hgt5M&t=13m38s about 230k damage about 16k exp and about 2.500.000 credits

Missouri 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vsNNs0uOrc&t=12m36s  about 150k damage about 11k exp and about 1.000.000 credits

Musashi 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ0CSyzRaQI&t=15m47s   about 215k damage about  8 k exp and about 1.430.000 credits

Musashi 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCCZ3x7eMUI&t=16m31s about 239k damage about 8,5k exp and about    795.000 credits

Smolensk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgb-DCv37Ig&t=19m19s about 304k damage about 9,5k exp and about       706.000 credits

So I'm a little confused. I know damage in it self isn't a good metric as your reward is based on percentage of damage done to the healtpool of a ship modified by the tier relationship. Which is why averaging 45k damage at T10 can be perfectly fine if it means it's damage done vs T10 DDS exclusively. Outside of that I always assumed the experience was the key used when calculating the cerdit income. We know there are ribbon boosts. You get a little extra for getting the actual kill, you get extra for capping and defending caps etc. But I assumed all of that ultimately translated to experience and that again to credits but based on these replays thats not the case. And the smolensk doesn't really look like a good earner.

Looking at the two Musashi games the high damage game is the least rewarding one even though the exp earned is higher. So I have to presume that a mix of ribbons and targets hit makes a difference but that means that there is som other calculation done for your ultimate reward. So XP plus ribbons? I'm at a loss.

As I write I see I have two questions. 1: is there a income modifier model/table for premium ships and 2) how the #¤"#¤%%&%/ is income really calculated? Flags add to you xp bonuses so I figured ultimately xp is the key - that all other modifers add to the xp and then the xp is the key to calculate credits from but that doesn't seem to be the case?

Anyone with som acutal knowledge who can answer these two questions?

From the latest tier 8 and tier 7 clan battles, the XP and credit incomes are fixed. Winning teammembers receive 2500 BXP and losing teammembers receive 2500 BXP.

Credit income was also fixed (also depending on win or loss), but there was a difference between premium ships and tech tree ships in that all tier 8 premium ships, thus far, seem to get exactly 165% the credit income of tier 8 tech tree ships. Tier 7 premium ships seemed to get exactly 145% the amount of credits compared to tier 7 tech tree ships.

This is the only exact numbers I was able to find on my own accord.

I have posted screenshots of me having played tier 8 ships (both premium and non-premium) on the forums, but as I have not played tech tree tier 7 ships in these clan battles, I have no screenshots as I asked several clanmembers to verify their base credit income when they played their tech tree ships.

When it comes to other game modes, what you do determines what you get. Damage seems to be the most important depermining factor in how much credits you receive as a base (which can be enhanced by things like premium account, credit booster signals/camos or some event missions). But how exactly has not been made public in any exact way, afaicr at least.

• Cool 1

Players
218 posts
8,577 battles
On 10/4/2019 at 12:43 AM, thiextar said:

smolensk doesnt have the credit multiplier of a premium ship, because its not a premium ship. Its a special ship, which basically means that it is treated as a tech tree ship except you can put any captain on her

Well owing her and having done horribly in her (since I for some reason can't start fires and only have a 10 star captain on her and her HE alpha without IFHE is absymal) I can confirm that she might not have premium multiplier but her camo and boosts are good enough it's almost impossible to lose money in her. And trust me I have really done my best to lose money in her... 600 hits 6 fires... 70% shatter (as is to be expected) go figure. Tashkent avg 160-200 hits and 9-15 fires per game. Makes no sense to me.

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
381 posts
6,686 battles

I think every premium ship has an individual credit multiplier. Many ships may have the same multiplier but it is individual non the less. For example presumably Missouri has a very good credit multiplier and Musashi has a lower credit multiplier. Also some lower tier premiums have slightly better multipliers than others perhaps as a "buff" to make them sell better in the shop. Also sometimes I remember WG saying they tweaked this or that ship credit multiplier but never disclosing what they were though.

How credits are calculated is not public information. A lot of bigger themes can be deducted but nothing final can be said what game event creates what amount of credits.

I have

T9 Musashi

T9 Kronstadt

T9 Black

T7 Nelson

T6 a lot of boats

For me Musashi is the best credit earner because it can just do so much damage to everything. Kronstadt and Black come after that and then there is a big drop in earnings for tier 7 Nelson. For me tier 6 premiums seem surprisingly good credit earners relatively considering their price.

Sign in to follow this