You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Enyalios121

ranked sprints

82 comments in this topic

[1701]
Players
11 posts
8,165 battles

ranked sprints. amazing until they allowed CVs into them. thanks wargaming for ruining the safe haven away from this god awful class.

• Cool 8
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 1

[SONLY]
Beta Tester
66 posts
7,984 battles

Yup, it really highlights how poorly balanced carriers still are, the same tier powerlevel of them is just crazy and with less ships to oppose them they just get free reign. 

• Cool 3

Players
3,215 posts
9 minutes ago, ArnieDude said:

Yup, it really highlights how poorly balanced carriers still are, the same tier powerlevel of them is just crazy and with less ships to oppose them they just get free reign. 

True up to the point only if the CV player is a good one.

[1701]
Players
11 posts
8,165 battles
3 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

True up to the point only if the CV player is a good one.

they only need to be semi aware of the map. spotting is enough. infinite planes, zero consequence of losing one. they're a dog s**t class ruining gamesplay

• Cool 4

Players
3,215 posts
Just now, Enyalios121 said:

they only need to be semi aware of the map. spotting is enough. infinite planes, zero consequence of losing one. they're a dog s**t class ruining gamesplay

Aha, a CV hater, well guess your gonna hate then, lol

[1701]
Players
11 posts
8,165 battles
2 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Aha, a CV hater, well guess your gonna hate then, lol

yeah I hate CVs. I hate all CV players. It's ruining our fun. f**K the spreadsheets. Infinite planes is NOT ok. There is NO counterplay, if a CV wants to drop you they will. No amount of AA will stop them. 

• Cool 2

Players
3,215 posts
Just now, Enyalios121 said:

yeah I hate CVs. I hate all CV players. It's ruining our fun. f**K the spreadsheets. Infinite planes is NOT ok. There is NO counterplay, if a CV wants to drop you they will. No amount of AA will stop them. 

Ok hate me all you like but if you want to counter me in my CV, simples, pick a DD, any will do, I can't hit them for toffee, also your wrong, a counter to any CV is the almighty death blob, good AA ships sticking together, makes life difficult for the CV player.

[1701]
Players
11 posts
8,165 battles
Just now, NoobySkooby said:

Ok hate me all you like but if you want to counter me in my CV, simples, pick a DD, any will do, I can't hit them for toffee, also your wrong, a counter to any CV is the almighty death blob, good AA ships sticking together, makes life difficult for the CV player.

A DD is the opposite of a counter! a CV can reduce the DD to 1/2 HP in one attack run. With zero AA to speak of there's nothing stopping them repeatedly attacking over and over and over till theyre dead. CV has zero counter except the lemming blob. which is just dumb game mechanics. stupid class, stupid counter argument

Players
3,292 posts
14,054 battles

Well they are in now. Rank 5 in a short session in Enterprise, and only lost 1 star in the 3 I lost coz even I could not save the teams that were that awful.

[XTREM]
Players
3,634 posts
10,828 battles

Who's the CV god who still hasn't ranked out? Let us all do it in order one after another so every potato gets to feel endless CV domination. 

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
3,824 posts
15,716 battles
22 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Who's the CV god who still hasn't ranked out? Let us all do it in order one after another so every potato gets to feel endless CV domination. 

What a strange and depressing group of people.

• Funny 1

Players
3,215 posts
2 hours ago, Enyalios121 said:

A DD is the opposite of a counter! a CV can reduce the DD to 1/2 HP in one attack run. With zero AA to speak of there's nothing stopping them repeatedly attacking over and over and over till theyre dead. CV has zero counter except the lemming blob. which is just dumb game mechanics. stupid class, stupid counter argument

Well if I could do a DD in one go, I think I may have found unicom heaven, trust me I am a long way from that:Smile_veryhappy:

Players
278 posts
1,667 battles

The Shokaku my Bismarck sank today during my first ranked match of this season wasn't so threatening.:Smile_hiding:

I admit carriers are very potent, but if you have a competent team you can mitigate what they can do by a lot. Some people just seem to give up when a carrier targets them or pretend the squadron of torpedo bombers isn't there. Any T8 carrier going for my Bismarck will have to seriously work for it.

And any player that can but is not using the fighters consumable in ranked should know better.

[L4GG]
Players
3,036 posts
10,526 battles
2 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Well they are in now. Rank 5 in a short session in Enterprise, and only lost 1 star in the 3 I lost coz even I could not save the teams that were that awful.

eheheheh

go on, go on.

15 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Hate to break it to the OP, but I am loving my GZ right now:Smile_veryhappy:

Good, keep loving it.

3 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Hi there. :Smile_trollface:

And.. you are at?

[L4GG]
Players
3,036 posts
10,526 battles
15 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

No they aren't, just let them ranked out first.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,770 posts
19,435 battles
11 minutes ago, Butterdoll said:

And.. you are at?

Ranked out. 16 matches total, 3 losses.

11 minutes ago, Orcinus1 said:

Defensive AA seems the worst its ever been.

That's because it is. It's not even worth bringing anymore. Just take Hydro instead.

• Cool 2

Players
3,215 posts
19 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

I don't think we are tbh, I mean sure I play my CV's, until I div'ed up with my boss then it was BB's all the way, it isn't like we deliberately go out to ruin anyone's day, it is a game after all.

I got three kills in my Tirpitz earlier, so does that mean i ruined someones game in that?

[L4GG]
Players
3,036 posts
10,526 battles
21 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Ranked out. 16 matches total, 3 losses.

:Smile_smile::cap_like:

P.s. and congratulations for your rank 1

[-LD-]
Players
195 posts
7,746 battles

Amagi works well in ranked, except that every Vladivostok and Bismarck player is harassing and reporting me for not going into the caps bow-on.

• Cool 2