Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Bad_Mojo_incoming

What is this, some joke? Not funny!

35 comments in this topic

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles

Excuse me, but WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Yesterday, before the 3rd directive was opened, it CLEARLY SAID I need SIX missions to be completed to access the 3rd directive stage, and as you can see, I HAVE completed 6 mission, and yet, I'm not allowed to start completing the 3rd directive missions, because NOW it says I need to complete ANOTHER mission?!!! What is this? Is WG changing it's rules this blatantly?

And this isn't the first time, this same BS happened during the last multi staged event, the French DD directive back in summer. 1 directive said I need 6 missions completed to access the next one and I completed that, then when the next directive became online I was told the same BS I am told now, that I need 7 missions completed, NOT 6.

WHY ARE U MISINFORMING?

shot-19.10.01_17.24.46-0070.jpg

shot-19.10.01_17.24.50-0268.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[CATS]
Players
26,156 posts
14,106 battles

You are mistaken.

The numbers did not change.

My guess is you saw the 6 and stopped reading.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,368 posts
18,460 battles

I might be wrong, but i'm damn sure that it was seven missions per directive. 

Also, it shows in the first screen shot that you need 7. 

Jethro Sherlock Holmes, signing out.

• Cool 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts

It's been 7 per directive for the whole duration of the event. Nothing was changed.

You are half a year late if you tried an april fools joke here.

• Cool 2

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

You are mistaken.

The numbers did not change.

My guess is you saw the 6 and stopped reading.

So you think I can not differentiate between a 6 and a 7, let me assure you that I CAN, and yesterday it said, complete 6 missions for access!

This is why I'm pissed, cz WG pulled THE SAME MOVE back in the French DD event!

I should have taken a ****** picture last night!

• Boring 3

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
4,046 posts
Just now, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

So you think I can not differentiate between a 6 and a 7, let me assure you that I CAN, and yesterday it said, complete 6 missions for access!

Probably "6 more".

As you can see on your second screenshot the wording on that page isn't exactly precise.

[PUPSI]
Privateer
10,808 posts
1 minute ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

complete 6 missions for access! 

no it did not...and otherwise you had posted already yesterday why you don't receive the supercontainer reward for this directive...

• Funny 1

[EST]
[EST]
Players
1,345 posts
25,561 battles
2 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Maybe you can differentiate 6 from 7, but its easier to do that 1 mission than convince us.

• Cool 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
2 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

yes I guess you should have - then you could have looked at it today and prevented yourself from looking quite silly with this little rant...

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

[CATS]
Players
26,156 posts
14,106 battles
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

I am sure you can. But you cannot do that when you stop reading at 6.

• Cool 1

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
Just now, Tyrendian89 said:

yes I guess you should have - then you could have looked at it today and prevented yourself from looking quite silly with this little rant...

You are very much mistaken if you think I give a damn about what others on the forum think of me or how they see my complain.

Yes, I'm ranting cz I know what I saw last night when I finished my battles for the day.

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,368 posts
18,460 battles
5 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

No, they did not. 

Not every stage has the same requirements, and while WG tends to eff up on a massive scale ocassionally, they avoid as much as possible to eff up on the small ones. 

• Cool 1

Players
6,332 posts
10,556 battles
10 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Excuse me, but WHAT IS THIS SUPPOSED TO MEAN?

Yesterday, before the 3rd directive was opened, it CLEARLY SAID I need SIX missions to be completed to access the 3rd directive stage, and as you can see, I HAVE completed 6 mission, and yet, I'm not allowed to start completing the 3rd directive missions, because NOW it says I need to complete ANOTHER mission?!!! What is this? Is WG changing it's rules this blatantly?

And this isn't the first time, this same BS happened during the last multi staged event, the French DD directive back in summer. 1 directive said I need 6 missions completed to access the next one and I completed that, then when the next directive became online I was told the same BS I am told now, that I need 7 missions completed, NOT 6.

Just take Gneisenau, Bismarck, Massachussets or alike into COOP, I repeat COOP !!! rush somewhere towards the enemys, dont use mainguns and let your secondaries do the work.

And I say it one more time DO NOT DO THIS IN RANDOMS.

• Cool 1

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
4 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

no it did not...and otherwise you had posted already yesterday why you don't receive the supercontainer reward for this directive...

No, I posted that I never got a premium ship out of ther SCs that I recieved so far...and I attributed that to the fact that after blowing 2000+ dollars worth of money on World of Tanks, I have decided that I won't PAY to play WoWs beyond buying a Montepleier and some gold.

[CAIN]
Players
4,368 posts
18,460 battles
3 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

You are very much mistaken if you think I give a damn about what others on the forum think of me or how they see my complain.

Yes, I'm ranting cz I know what I saw last night when I finished my battles for the day.

Based on your posts in this thread, you seem like a nice fella, so let me tell you something. 

If you continue to write in that tone, despite being told that you are wrong here and maybe just misread the directive, you might have some bad mojo coming your way. 

• Funny 7

Players
6,332 posts
10,556 battles

No, I posted that I never got a premium ship out of ther SCs that I recieved so far...and I attributed that to the fact that after blowing 2000+ dollars worth of money on World of Tanks, I have decided that I won't PAY to play WoWs beyond buying a Montepleier and some gold.

Im living proof that you are totaly wrong on this one.

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

Just take Gneisenau, Bismarck, Massachussets or alike into COOP, I repeat COOP !!! rush somewhere towards the enemys, dont use mainguns and let your secondaries do the work.

And I say it one more time DO NOT DO THIS IN RANDOMS.

Wanna buy me a Massachussets? Cz I don't have one, and I have already thrown out my german BBs a long time ago as I couldn't grasp how to play them effectively.

All I have is a Richelieu which have secondary guns, and it's been a pain in the butt to get this far, I'm tired of it...

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
4 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Based on your posts in this thread, you seem like a nice fella, so let me tell you something. 

If you continue to write in that tone, despite being told that you are wrong here and maybe just misread the directive, you might have some bad mojo coming your way. 

Don't really care much, dude, but if someone throws me 2500 gold, then I will gladly change my name, so I'm not punned anymore....not to mention a few times I got shot by teammates who thought I would jinx the match...

Looking back, this name really wasn't the smartest idea...

Btw, I AM a nice fellow, I just don't like it when I'm screwed over. I think that's reasonable.Insert other media

• Cool 1

[TRID]
Players
248 posts
4,909 battles

Don't really care much, dude, but if someone throws me 2500 gold, then I will gladly change my name, so I'm not punned anymore....not to mention a few times I got shot by teammates who thought I would jinx the match...

Aye, It's all starting to make sense now!

Do mission, do not do mission, there is no try (May the force be with you)

[CAIN]
Players
4,368 posts
18,460 battles
12 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

Btw, I AM a nice fellow, I just don't like it when I'm screwed over. I think that's reasonable.Insert other media

There are far worse names you could have picked but prefer to not give examples with all the banning shenanigans going on. 

If your team mates shoot you, tell them the next 13 of their games are jinxed now. ^^

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,735 posts
5,280 battles
27 minutes ago, Bad_Mojo_incoming said:

So you think I can not differentiate between a 6 and a 7

Apparently not, as it's been 7 since the event started.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles

Dude, you made a mistake and should apologize to WG right now.

g2232g.jpg

Kidding. But you made yourself look more a fool than me.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
185 posts
3,133 battles
7 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

There are far worse names you could have picked but prefer to not give examples with all the banning shenanigans going on. 

If your team mates shoot you, tell them the next 13 of their games are jinxed now. ^^

First useful tip I read in the forum today, thank you.

• Cool 1