Flandre Bug Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SaltyLord

EU / Italy / PA / CW LINE captains for armory needed i feel discriminated as EU (and soon to be Italy) line player

25 comments in this topic

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles

I am missing EU/Italy/PA/CW captains you can buy for gold or coal or even silver d.

I feel it is a disadvantage and lack of balance and i feel discriminated.

So wy some country's can start off with a 10 point capt and some cant? just wy???

same for Italy / Commonwealth / Pan America

• Funny 2
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 1

[SV]
Players
1,323 posts
15,613 battles
7 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

I am missing EU/Italy/PA/CW captains you can buy for gold or coal or even silver d.

So wy some country's can start off with a 10 point capt and some cant? just wy???

dude calm down they will come eventualy but in due time. we are getting 2 legendary cpatians soon the 1 italian and 1 german. 

• Cool 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
15 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

Maybe because there were no tech tree ships for these lines and thus no big need as one can use elite captain XP to get a 10 pointer pretty fast for a premium?

Besides, with the soon to be released italian CLs a legendary captain will be available and soon after they add 10 pointer standard captains to the armory, like they did in the past.

• Cool 1

[CHEFT]
Players
12,218 posts
9,841 battles
20 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

Because those nations have full techtrees while others dont. How many captains should WG sell for those few ships? And for PA, we had 2 special captains, one you could grind the other you could buy (?).

2 EU ships, 1 Pan-american, few italian with special italian commander announced and 3 Commonwealth. And they all come with captains in the armory too.

edit:

@Jethro_Grey beat me to it. Btw, saw you being salty on stream :Smile_hiding: Atleast had something to laugh :cap_haloween:

• Cool 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
8 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Because those nations have full techtrees while others dont. How many captains should WG sell for those few ships? And for PA, we had 2 special captains, one you could grind the other you could buy (?).

2 EU ships, 1 Pan-american, few italian with special italian commander announced and 3 Commonwealth. And they all come with captains in the armory too.

edit:

@Jethro_Grey beat me to it. Btw, saw you being salty on stream :Smile_hiding: Atleast had something to laugh :cap_haloween:

Salty on stream? Me? How dare you? I am not salty!

I am describing situations and individual behaviour using the most interresting phrases and colorful metaphors from the urban dictionary and in a specific emotional range! Big difference! 

Also, which stream? TeamKrado? Or did i spread salt sugar in other streams too? :Smile_hiding:

Can you pm me the link to the VOD too?

• Funny 4

Players
7,235 posts
11,667 battles
2 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I saw it too.:Smile_veryhappy: To be fair: I totaly agree with you, that DD was useless.

Edit: Yes, was TeamKrado

• Cool 2

[CHEFT]
Players
12,218 posts
9,841 battles
1 minute ago, Jethro_Grey said:

I am describing situations and individual behaviour using the most interresting phrases and colorful metaphors from the urban dictionary and in a specific emotional range! Big difference! 

Also, which stream? TeamKrado? Or did i spread salt sugar in other streams too? :Smile_hiding:

Yep, TK stream. But idiot Asashio players - what else to expect from those... (i can only hit BBs, so i dont need to do anything else :Smile_facepalm:)

going a bit offtopic here :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,515 posts
32 minutes ago, Nibloke said:

Maybe they can go the WOWp way...On the pan-EU planes ALL the nations can go in and the planes get the markings of the pilots country. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGS59x9BsHm3DNeFFAj-e

That is impossible. "World of Warplanes" and "Great" cannot go together in the same post :Smile_trollface:

(Yes, I've played it. Quite a lot actually. Yes, I've also played Planes 2.0. And yes, that actually does sound... good :p )

24 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Jethro salty on stream? Impossible :cap_haloween:

But really, what did he say?  :Smile_popcorn:

Do you have a link? :Smile_Default:

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
1 minute ago, Bellegar said:

That is impossible. "World of Warplanes" and "Great" cannot go together in the same post :Smile_trollface:

(Yes, I've played it. Quite a lot actually. Yes, I've also played Planes 2.0. And yes, that actually does sound... good :p )

Jethro salty on stream? Impossible :cap_haloween:

But really, what did he say?  :Smile_popcorn:

Do you have a link? :Smile_Default:

Only via PM pls… :Smile_hiding:

I'm not sure if i want WoWP mechanics in WoWS...

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,515 posts
25 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Only via PM pls… :Smile_hiding:

Like you have any reputation that wouldn't be confirmed by the link :Smile_teethhappy:

Cmon Jethro, we know you <3

But not to worry, @DFens_666 was nice and shared it via PM :Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
1 minute ago, Bellegar said:

Like you have any reputation that wouldn't be confirmed by the link :Smile_teethhappy:

Can you send it to me via PM too? 

Also, i am the nicest person one could meet. 

I am humble, always nice and relateable, and have the uncanny ability to inspire friendliness in other people! 

• Funny 1

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles
1 hour ago, albin322 said:

dude calm down they will come eventualy but in due time. we are getting 2 legendary cpatians soon the 1 italian and 1 german. 

I'm really calm "dude".

I would like to see it as a package, insert boats change lines/country's give all equal possibility's/opportunity's.

It is like introducing a new car and tell new customers the tires will follow later in the year.

1 hour ago, DFens_666 said:

edit:

And the fact some lines have more boats then others isnt really an argument.

But you touched a nerf there "sell" is the magic word perhaps

Priority's set.

[NED]
Players
52 posts
15,764 battles
1 minute ago, Major_Damage225 said:

At least the player name is right :Smile_trollface:

AAAAWWW

Thats the first time a really smart player reacted in this way on the name.

You make me so happy...

Tears rolling from laughter

I guess you where/are the one on highschool bullying other kids for their appearance or name???

Beta Tester
2,813 posts
7,266 battles
20 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

AAAAWWW

You make me so happy...

I guess you where/are the one on highschool bullying other kids for their appearance or name???

No no bulling my friend just a quick playfull responce in one thread to you'r two threads, concidering the way you wrote them. 

Happy hunting and ciao bello :Smile_honoring:

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
19 minutes ago, SaltyLord said:

AAAAWWW

You make me so happy...

Well, reading your reply to his comment...he has a point. 

• Funny 2

Players
7,517 posts
245 battles
4 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Can you send it to me via PM too? 

Also, i am the nicest person one could meet. 

I am humble, always nice and relateable, and have the uncanny ability to inspire friendliness in other people! 

Lol now im curious too.

im suprised i managed a 100% winrate today.

think we could do with more maps rather than commanders and boats too behonest.

but i guess those dont line wg’s wallet.

Players
1,140 posts
13,074 battles

We need a Phillipe Auboyneau brother in the armory. We need a Kuznetsov brother in the armory. 

We'll get italian commanders, dont hurry. There are Pan asians. 
European arent a big deal, since the only ships are Blyskawica and Friesland- you can train a captain for it IMO. 

Commonwealth is pretty much the same, although for stuff like Haida a 10pt to start wouldnt be bad. 
10pt is not that great for a start in experience terms though, it's only 1/10th of a commander training. 

I'd much more prioritize on getting Auboyneau and Kuznetsov (or mirror captains) accessible, since the grindfest for them was ridiculous. 

[PUPSI]
Players
805 posts
2,665 battles

Legit it takes so little time to grind a 10-pointer tho, and I say that as someone who doesn't have any 19-pointers yet...

I can see how playing Haida without CE can be less than wonderful, sure, but calling it discrimination is just hollowing that word out until it becomes basically meaningless *shrug*

[CAIN]
Players
4,898 posts
20,476 battles
5 hours ago, Bellegar said:

Well, it seems WGs automated system was either watching the stream too or it was spying on me the whole time, cause I received a weeklong chat ban. Working as intended I guess. 

Well, it seems I can learn a new language in the mean time, while kicking OPS and be prepared for the next ranked sprint and random games. 

Soooo, where did I put my Klingon dictionary...

Ontopic: Captains I desperately want are Kusnetzov, the two Pan Asian captains, Jingles, the Halloween captains and the other WG girl (not Dasha) and the two new legendary captains for Germany and Italy.

For the rest, well I have three well trained Italien captains, one is even at 19 points. One polish 19 pointer and 2 Commonwealth 19 pointers. So I don’t mind waiting till some new captains arrive in the armory for these nations.

• Funny 1

Players
2,780 posts
17,292 battles
12 hours ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Legit it takes so little time to grind a 10-pointer tho, and I say that as someone who doesn't have any 19-pointers yet...

I can see how playing Haida without CE can be less than wonderful

Heida comes with Concealment System Mod 1 built it, you don't even need CE to be competitive at tier 7. :Smile_great:

Getting a 10 point captain has always been what... one or two games? Once you have a few 19 point captains XP becomes irrelevant and they print themselves.

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
1,323 posts
15,613 battles
17 hours ago, SaltyLord said:

AAAAWWW

You make me so happy...

wow the dude makes a joke about a ingame name you have and you ask him if hes a bully ? butt hurt mutch ?

[PUPSI]
Players
805 posts
2,665 battles
13 hours ago, creamgravy said:

Getting a 10 point captain has always been what... one or two games? Once you have a few 19 point captains XP becomes irrelevant and they print themselves.

I mean I think this might be a bit optimistic, but have definitely done it in about 12 games from 3 points in Phoenix with premium time, Restless Fire and maybe some special signals – presumably quicker at higher tiers with bigger XP gains.

Good point you make about Haida's concealment too. Words cannot express how much I love that ship since I started playing her in randoms.

Sign in to follow this