Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dry Dock: Großer Kurfürst

8 comments in this topic

Players
155 posts
7,579 battles

I don't get it.. what's the point of this in game news? Is there a future talk video about this ship or something?

Edit: Oh sorry... don't mind me, it's just a thingy to show close models of ingame ships.

[IJN]
Players
41 posts
2,798 battles

Great video and all.

Just a reminder that there is a super old ship called ''Atago'', she is at least 4 years old in this game and if you look closely to this model you will see she is getting outdated.

Starting with the fact that the bridge of Atago has no glass.

Spoiler

shot-19_09.30_14_28.04-0230.thumb.jpg.8d96a42ce1d76da2f4264c36cbf8c813.jpg

Hope her model is updated in the future.

Just a question but a Japanese ship with only single barrel 25mm guns is unheard of especially for a large warship, so i do like to know what kind of Atago is in this game?

• Cool 1

Players
50 posts
6,313 battles

And there I was, hoping that she will get some kind of buffs. It's a shame that a project H ships play like crap in current meta. Powercreep has been really strong for them and I think they could use some love from the devs.

• Cool 1

Players
5 posts
12,862 battles

Yep a dead ship in current meta like all German line, too many powerful ships outclassing this mighty ship, all German line is a fodder for all other nation to get damage and farm them for xp. 

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,200 posts
7,618 battles
On 9/30/2019 at 3:00 PM, The_EURL_Guy said:

Take a look at the German Tier X battleship from an unusual angle!

Read it on the portal

You forgot to Mention that the Devs completely Trample on the Work of the Designers and made this the Weakest of all T10 Ships with Incredible Unaccurate Guns becauser Germany was absolutely known for being Inaccurate on their Guns.

I am always Impressed when you try to Present the Ships whose Ideas you Trample into the Dirt as some Great Achievement...

Players
9,813 posts
11,484 battles
8 hours ago, Sunleader said:

You forgot to Mention that the Devs completely Trample on the Work of the Designers and made this the Weakest of all T10 Ships with Incredible Unaccurate Guns becauser Germany was absolutely known for being Inaccurate on their Guns.

I am always Impressed when you try to Present the Ships whose Ideas you Trample into the Dirt as some Great Achievement...

This is part where you discover arbitrary gimmicks > historical accuracy:cap_cool:

[IJN]
Players
41 posts
2,798 battles
On 9/30/2019 at 9:14 PM, BooMKani_Sensei said:

Great video and all.

Just a reminder that there is a super old ship called ''Atago'', she is at least 4 years old in this game and if you look closely to this model you will see she is getting outdated.

Starting with the fact that the bridge of Atago has no glass.

Reveal hidden contents

shot-19_09.30_14_28.04-0230.thumb.jpg.8d96a42ce1d76da2f4264c36cbf8c813.jpg

Hope her model is updated in the future.

Wow! I did not expect her model was going to get updated, at least not this quick ! This really shows that WG actually cares for mistake in small details!

Thank you so much for giving her the windshield! The details on a ship are very important to me :)

777805672_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2019_10.17-13_25_54_56.thumb.png.0f8c8f40b95c1076c4fd3378507f1f34.png

Sign in to follow this