Sign in to follow this  
Comander_Toast

Premium Ship to farm money ?

17 comments in this topic

Question

Players
5 posts
1,455 battles

What is a cheap premium Ship to farm money on ?

Don't rly wanna spend more than 20€, pref less. Ultra Max is 30€.

Top Pref:

• Cruiser
  • Guns, not Torp
  • very good guns, I like to shoot from far away.

Battleship would also be fine, no destroyer.

I liked playing the pensacola, though her low range, high detection range and slow moving turrets are worrying.

Thanks in advance.

16 answers to this question

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,645 battles

If you can complete the current anniversary event you get 1 random T6 premium.
If you can wait till Christmas you'll almost certainly get another T6 or T7 which is yet tba.

[-SOG-]
Players
404 posts
8,593 battles
2 minutes ago, rnat said:

If you can complete the current anniversary event you get 1 random T6 premium.
If you can wait till Christmas you'll almost certainly get another T6 or T7 which is yet tba.

You mean a possible Xmas-marathon like previous years for Duke of York and Indianapolis?

We also have a possible Italian cruiser as reward for directives if they decide to do something similar to the release of the French destroyers where you could earn the Siroco for free. 

[AAO]
Players
1,546 posts
20,645 battles
7 minutes ago, affie said:

You mean a possible Xmas-marathon like previous years for Duke of York and Indianapolis?

Indeed, that was what the "Christmas" portion of my statement was referring to.

[-GG-]
Players
329 posts
18,686 battles
9 hours ago, Comander_Toast said:

What is a cheap premium Ship to farm money on ?

Don't rly wanna spend more than 20€, pref less. Ultra Max is 30€.

Top Pref:

• Cruiser
  • Guns, not Torp
  • very good guns, I like to shoot from far away.

Battleship would also be fine, no destroyer.

I liked playing the pensacola, though her low range, high detection range and slow moving turrets are worrying.

Thanks in advance.

So the budget is basically a tier VI cruiser with good range and balistic:, so:

- De Grasse or

- Makarov (if available).

Be aware however that tier 6 is still a weak tier in terms of battle efficiency and gets a horrible, rly horrible matchmaking. It's almost constatnt a tier 6-8 battle. 

If you want a cheap creditmaker in fact you'll be better off with some tier V ships. Matchmaker is significantly better and the difference between tier 5-6 is much lower than between 6-7.

Players
9,828 posts
11,528 battles

11 hours ago, Comander_Toast said:

Tier 7 USS Indianapolis, bog standard USN heavy cruiser, so you can move captains freely. Also she handles almost like Pepsicola, have "normal" turret traverse and plenty of range should severe uptiering occur. Also can participate in Narai PvE operation for some casual farming.

Tier 6 won't bring you as many credits as you would hope for. Still, completing Anniversary directives will give you container with guaranteed tier 6 ship and then there is risk of finding ship in supercontainers you pick up along the way.

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
338 posts
6,070 battles

Molotov has great guns but the platfom is squishy but as you liked Pensacola you are accustomed to squishiness. Duca D´aosta has also very high velocity guns but their AP is lacking in power unlike Molotov. Both are at tier 6 and less than 20 euros.

But as said most people tend to make more money by playing BBs and all tier 6 BBs are strong comparing to tier 6 cruisers.

Players
5 posts
1,455 battles

Hey, thanks for the many responses, how much money can one expect to make on a any of these ships ? Is it worth is going for 1 higher Tier Moneymaker instead ?

I will definitely try to get the premium T6 in the Event ^^.

Also what about premium CVs ? Should be pretty good moneymakers, though they are expensive. Heard the Ark Royal is pretty bad.

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
338 posts
6,070 battles

If you want a single premium that you can´t go wrong on get the Scharnhorst. Fast Battleship with good armor and fast-reloading guns and torpedoes for close-range engaments. I have never heard anybody complaining or regretting buying that ship and it should make decent credits too (better than tier 6 for example). 32 euros may be over your budget but just giving you alternatives here..

[OMPG]
Beta Tester
338 posts
6,070 battles

Also if you don´t wanna spend money you have other alternatives. For example Nelson is a tier 7 for 375 000 free XP and is decent tier 7 BB although very slow. Also there are coal ships in the armory that you will eventually get for "free" by just playing the game and accumulating enough coal.

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles
On 10/1/2019 at 2:31 PM, Comander_Toast said:

Ok to kinda switch it up, any BBs in this range that you can recommend ?

For your price range....there is scharnhorst(quite fast rate of fire for a battlecruiser). Been a while since i played mine actually, but its a really solid puchase.

I love my massachusetts, but it's a shotgun main turrets with 11.3km secondaries and you kinda want to have a 19 point captain on it asap. However, you get into TX games quite often and then people love to BBQ you in their smolensks, woosters and other HE spammy cruisers. That said, its a fun ship for me and i've earned over 800k exp in it now, georgia was the upgrade for it.

Beta Tester
105 posts
3,883 battles

Hate to say it but again I'd recommend Scharnhorst I absolutely love mine does everything.

If however price is key then and you liked the Pensacola (really?) then the Indianapolis would make sense. However bear in mind the higher the tier in general the more money you make and the more damage you land the more money you make so a T7 battleship will in general always make more than a T6 cruiser.

• Bad 1

Sign in to follow this