Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Lexy_CRO

This game needs serious balancing.

18 comments in this topic

[DSSB]
Players
2 posts
105 battles

Hello,

The current meta (High Explosive spam) meta is ruining your game.

In last one year tons of ships with fast reloading guns and long range of them got added into game unbalancing it (smolensk,worcester,harugumo,colbert,Kleber) and ships like that

Having high rate of fire,huge fire chance and even smoke on smolensk is unbalancing game badly for heavy cruisers,battleships,carriers. its imposible to play normaly with those ships like that. i wont speak of Henri IV because IFHE + reload consumable make it a total [Edited]. Game seriously needs an huge balance hammer. If you dont have one of this ships in current meta you lose the game and go to port with poor damage per game.

#FIXYOURGAMEWG

Edit reason: Language

• Cool 8
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 4

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles

As much as I want to say "calm down", "relax" or "this is not the place nor a good way to vent"...

I can't help but agree with you.

As a BB player I hate it when the teams are full of those HE spamming buggers and I feel I lose many if not all battles because my teams seem afraid to play objectives because of those ships and I end up going alone, dying and losing without support. It is cancer, not as much as gold ammo in WoT, but cancer nevertheless. I'm almost swapping the secondary and aggresive builds for survivability builds on my (german) BBs for that exact reason.

But there's really nothing we can do, we just have to hope people will lose interest in those ships and playstyle and move on, so there's less of those ships in the MM. :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
6,328 posts
10,556 battles
5 minutes ago, Lexy_CRO said:

Having high rate of fire,huge fire chance and even smoke on smolensk is unbalancing game badly for [...],carriers.

Thats a most interesting opinion. Almost as interesting as you having an Hindenburg after 100 games.

• Cool 4
  • Funny 8

[DSSB]
Players
2 posts
105 battles
19 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

Thats a most interesting opinion. Almost as interesting as you having an Hindenburg after 100 games.

if you play one line only and nothing else and using all flags u have and camos its posible :)  + im not new to the game. 

• Boring 2

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
21 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

3 minutes ago, Lexy_CRO said:

if you play one line only and nothing else and using all flags u have and camos its posible :) 

I think the reroll completely missed the point :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 5

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

I picked up the Smolensk because honestly I don't care anymore. 

In an ideal situation, WG would say: "yeah, we messed up, we roll back to October 2018", which is never going to happen. So I just buckle up and endure the bumpy ride.

• Cool 1

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles
1 hour ago, Lexy_CRO said:

Hello,

The current meta (High Explosive spam) meta is ruining your game.

In last one year tons of ships with fast reloading guns and long range of them got added into game unbalancing it (smolensk,worcester,harugumo,colbert,Kleber) and ships like that

Having high rate of fire,huge fire chance and even smoke on smolensk is unbalancing game badly for heavy cruisers,battleships,carriers. its imposible to play normaly with those ships like that. i wont speak of Henri IV because IFHE + reload consumable make it a total. Game seriously needs an huge balance hammer. If you dont have one of this ships in current meta you lose the game and go to port with poor damage per game.

#FIXYOURGAMEWG

Looks like you need serious training.

The ships you named profit from the cluelessness of the enemy players. The worse the enemy, the stronger they become.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

Players
458 posts
1,477 battles

HE spam is like surprise :etc_swear: in WoT; better to give than receive.:cap_cool:

Shoot back:cap_rambo: chances are its coming from something more fragile than your ship if you can't run away......

:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 1

Players
4,389 posts
12,087 battles

I'm a bit amazed. When I had 100 matches under my belt I was wondering how I got those critical hits when I showed broadside: that's where my armor is supposed to be the thickest! Last week I found out the truth....

• Funny 2

[UAC]
Players
659 posts
2,215 battles
1 hour ago, Molly_Delaney said:

HE spam is like surprise :etc_swear: in WoT; better to give than receive.:cap_cool:

Shoot back:cap_rambo: chances are its coming from something more fragile than your ship if you can't run away......

:cap_popcorn:

cries in german bb accuracy

Players
566 posts

I'm more concerned how streamlined the game has become. With this I mean the captain skills. Pretty much the only skills worth taking are survival skills, no matter if you are in a cruiser or a battleship. Secondary skills only work on few ships and even with them they are a high risk / not-so-high reward builds. AA-skills are not worth it!

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles
50 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

I'm more concerned how streamlined the game has become. With this I mean the captain skills. Pretty much the only skills worth taking are survival skills, no matter if you are in a cruiser or a battleship. Secondary skills only work on few ships and even with them they are a high risk / not-so-high reward builds. AA-skills are not worth it!

It depends on the ship, but offensive skills are worthwhile.

Tier I skills: there is none

Tier II skills: Expert Marksman when needed, Adrenalin Rush is default on most ships

Tier III skills: BFT on many DD or other ships for AA, Torpedo Reload on many DD, Demolition Expert on many DD or CL

Tier IV skills: AFT on many DD and all secondary builds, Manual Secondaries is obvious, IFHE for some DD, CL and rare CA

Players
566 posts
10 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It depends on the ship, but offensive skills are worthwhile.

Tier I skills: there is none

Tier II skills: Expert Marksman when needed, Adrenalin Rush is default on most ships

Tier III skills: BFT on many DD or other ships for AA, Torpedo Reload on many DD, Demolition Expert on many DD or CL

Tier IV skills: AFT on many DD and all secondary builds, Manual Secondaries is obvious, IFHE for some DD, CL and rare CA

I mainly meant Cruisers and Battleships, at least there are huge differences in the DDs.

IMHO as cruisers and battleships its not worth investing in "just" AA-skills. Full survival builds everywhere cause specializing into anything other is not worth it cause the skills suck atm.

[CATS]
Players
26,133 posts
14,103 battles
24 minutes ago, Fatal_Ramses said:

I mainly meant Cruisers and Battleships, at least there are huge differences in the DDs.

IMHO as cruisers and battleships its not worth investing in "just" AA-skills. Full survival builds everywhere cause specializing into anything other is not worth it cause the skills suck atm.

They are not the only ships.

For cruiser and BB two to five of the named skills can be interesting.

None of my ships has a full survival build.

[RO-RN]
Players
852 posts
10,573 battles

YEAH? Then all BBs should get  32mm or armor all around except the german ones, make them super inaccurate, why does HE needs nerfs when things like kremlin exist? You want he nerfed so you can yolo rush all day long in your BB? OF course bbs are always the victim they want dd torpedoes nerfed, guns nerfed, concealment nerfed, all cruisers need minotaur size citatel! Of course!

• Cool 1

Players
1,985 posts
13,038 battles
18 minutes ago, Animalul2012 said:

YEAH? Then all BBs should get  32mm or armor all around except the german ones, make them super inaccurate, why does HE needs nerfs when things like kremlin exist? You want he nerfed so you can yolo rush all day long in your BB? OF course bbs are always the victim they want dd torpedoes nerfed, guns nerfed, concealment nerfed, all cruisers need minotaur size citatel! Of course!

:cap_like: Players of master race want immunity, chilling around in unsinkable fortresses with accurate and biggest strongest guns with fully zoomed in binoculars all the time, sniping each other without distraction, blapping occasionally helpless pests in lesser boats here and there. Best AA is a must as well.

Luckily there are no BBs like that in game.

Or wait a minute comrade there are some designed in mother Russia, totally superior to all fascist and capitalistic scam, bulit with fireproof unpenetrable stallinium plating.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this