You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
FJPaul

Bellerophon question - request

10 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
92 battles

Guys, sorry if this is a wrong section. Could someone please help a modeller, and share with me pictures of Bellerophon in dry dock form (or those high res imagines Wargaming publishes on some ships in 3D rendered model)? I would like to see how the ship looks from various angles under water - especially the stern section with the single torpedo tube. It would massively save me time researching the ship. 

Or if you know a link where I can see the stern section of the ship below water line, that would also be helpful. Thank you in advance! :)

[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,167 posts
23,653 battles

There is a mod that gives you the Blackhole port:

4.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

• Cool 2

Players
3 posts
92 battles

Woof. There IS a torpedo tube in the back below waterline as it looks. That's awesome.  Thanks man for sharing these. 

Did Wargaming ever release render photos of it in high definition (as they have on most of their Premium ships in shop?)

[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,167 posts
23,653 battles
44 minutes ago, FJPaul said:

Did Wargaming ever release render photos of it in high definition (as they have on most of their Premium ships in shop?)

No idea... You can search for news on the gamesite about UK BBs release...

Players
3,215 posts
54 minutes ago, 22cm said:

There is a mod that gives you the Blackhole port:

4.JPG

3.JPG

1.JPG

2.JPG

Why is it that WoT's has a whole mod hub, with tons and tons of mods, yet WoW's does not I know you can get Aslains mod thing for WoW's, and there is the mod station, but as far as I can tell that is it.

[BOATX]
Beta Tester
5,167 posts
23,653 battles
6 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

Why is it that WoT's has a whole mod hub, with tons and tons of mods, yet WoW's does not I know you can get Aslains mod thing for WoW's, and there is the mod station, but as far as I can tell that is it.

WoT makes more money?

• Cool 1

Players
3,215 posts
1 minute ago, 22cm said:

WoT makes more money?

Maybe WoT's does but I have not heard of the modmakers themselves making money, tbh I do not know hw it all works, there is my go to modpack I use inWoT's but as far as Iknow that modmaker don't do anything for WoW's

Modder, Alpha Tester
1,729 posts
1,047 battles
31 minutes ago, NoobySkooby said:

but as far as Iknow that modmaker don't do anything for WoW's

Maybe if you looked in the appropriate section of the forums you'd find some more mods - https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/forum/493-mod-section/

• Cool 1