Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jonathan078NL

Maybe a bit rude to say but recruitment rewards and playersupport are one big FARCE!

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
24 posts
1,809 battles

Hi Guys,

My first WoWS post, after not so positive support treatment IMHO..

So like a year ago my WoT friend reffered me so i would get some recruitment rewards for joining WoWS. I was promised to receive a premium Diana T3 and a premium Texas T5 after first t6 techtree battle. The first reward I got, the latter (Texas) I did NOT. Instead of getting a tier 5 Texas, I get a 7 day Warspite. I admit that there's some time between it but still: a 7 day premium ship instead of full premium ship is a really bad compensation if you ask me. I wasn't aware of this replacement and the refferal program didn't show me any time/period restriction. So I was fully expecting a premium Texas after my first t6 battle just recently but I just got a 7 day Warspite....:Smile_amazed:

So player support gave me an answer to my ticket that updates may change refferal rewards and thats it. Thats what you get, fake promises and no solution after complaing about it. Zero flexibility. A big dissapointment, especially in player support.

I just needed to ventilate my frustration about it, what are your thoughts about this? Am I just being salty or ?:Smile-angry:

4 answers to this question

[CATS]
Players
26,032 posts
14,068 battles

That you were too slow.

Funny thing, thx to your inactivity you could have used the invite link for the new program.

• Cool 1

Players
24 posts
1,809 battles

Yeah, ok I have to admit I was too slow. You're totally right with that. I was playing WoT too much :) But ok, still I think a 7 day rental is not the same as a full premium 1 tier lower. I guess that's whats troubles me the most. I just wanted that Texas and was really looking forward to it. So it felt like a big dissapointment finding out I wasn't getting the promised Texas. But better have some compensation then nothing I guess.

Ok, maybe I'm too harsh with my statement and I should be glad for the things I got in return then. :Smile-_tongue:

[RHPA]
Beta Tester
50 posts
2,597 battles

Well, I guess it goes both ways. As a player, it's frustrating to get something different than expected, definitely if it's less in value.

On the other hand, Wargaming should make decisions to cancel old stuff over time to be able to continue developing the game.

If I were you, I would put some effort in contacting player support a bit, it was promised to you after all and there was no time limit noted.

You also could invest that time though in playing some battles and finish the 4-year anniversary missions and receive a free tier 6 ship (permanent). Warning: it's time limited:Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

Players
24 posts
1,809 battles
16 hours ago, Anymn said:

Well, I guess it goes both ways. As a player, it's frustrating to get something different than expected, definitely if it's less in value.

On the other hand, Wargaming should make decisions to cancel old stuff over time to be able to continue developing the game.

If I were you, I would put some effort in contacting player support a bit, it was promised to you after all and there was no time limit noted.

You also could invest that time though in playing some battles and finish the 4-year anniversary missions and receive a free tier 6 ship (permanent). Warning: it's time limited:Smile_teethhappy:

After my second reply in my ticket explaining my frustration/situation the ticket got closed with conclusion that rewards can change overtime. To me it felt they didn't took my complain too serious and that's why I had to make this rage post. I'm pretty calmed down again and for their ''great'' customer support I decided to buy myself the Texas for only € 8,19. It was on the specials page in the premium shop as a 1 time sale. To make my pain even less I bought a Smith t2 for only a lousy

€ 0,80 cents just for fun. So I actually rewarded their ''great'' customer support :Smile_hiding::Smile_coin::Smile_amazed:

Thanks for the tip, I'm allready grinding those 4-year anniversary missions, hoping to get that T6 premium crate!:Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this