Sign in to follow this  
JollyKiller_Stern_Head

New player looking for a clan

2 comments in this topic

Players
1 post
194 battles

Hello,

Im a 27 year old player looking for a clan to chill out with. I'm pretty new to the game, mostly focusing on destroyers currently. I have access to T8 destroyers and unfortunately do not have a history of 1000+ random battles. Im just reaching my 50th random battle now. 

I admittedly I have a lot to learn but I am focused and used to playing team games. Im EU TZ mostly, but can be online during US TZ too.

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Thanks

[DIV-1]
[DIV-1]
Players
182 posts
7,576 battles

Hi I see you are already in a clan now? Well if for some ever reason you want to switch clans you are welcome with us. We are a group of players that play the game regulair to often (some daily including myself). We like to play Random Battles in Divisions together and have fun and don't care about any other clan stuff like playing Clan Wars and having great/unicum stats. Voice chat is also not required, it's optional since we have a Discord but nothing is demanded from our members. We are a non-toxic group playing all tiers and we don't have any requirements for our members except for being friendly and mature and play the game (if possible) atleast once a week, to keep the clan active and not full with inactive players... If you like some more info please take a look at our forum post: 

f8ctW2M.png

Sign in to follow this