You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
albin322

Hakuryu op again ?

13 comments in this topic

[SV]
Players
742 posts
11,566 battles

just had a match where i was killed 3 minutes into the game since the haku droped me 3 times with divebombers in my tirpitz after that i was dead. i could not dodge or anything seriously ? i have no problems with cv in general but when they do 20 per drop and can do it 4 times per squadron..............

• Funny 3

Beta Tester
1,842 posts
11,611 battles

Hakuryuu only has AP bombs, i find the torpedo bombers weak (seriously, the Hosho has a 2 torp run all the way to tier10??) and the rockets were never good enough.

I find the other 2 carriers way better nowdays.

[SEN]
Players
795 posts

Switch to russiam bbs, I just bought Kremy, and man, I am so happy to enjoy the game without cv.s !

I have 9 games until now in her, and I was never dropped; 

most planes try to avoid me, and is so refreshing to do your bb things without any planes bothering you....

[VH]
Players
165 posts
14,886 battles

anyone who plays hakuryu knows full well its not that easy to get those kind of numbers with divebombers he was lucky and you maybe didnt bob and weave like you needed to

[THESO]
Players
799 posts
3 minutes ago, SEN_SEN_Channel_Portugue said:

Switch to russiam bbs, I just bought Kremy, and man, I am so happy to enjoy the game without cv.s !

I have 9 games until now in her, and I was never dropped; 

most planes try to avoid me, and is so refreshing to do your bb things without any planes bothering you....

You just need to counter good CV ,because kremlin is easy to citadel even with Enterprise

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Beta Tester, Players
2,160 posts
6,488 battles
29 minutes ago, kfa said:

Hakuryuu only has AP bombs, i find the torpedo bombers weak (seriously, the Hosho has a 2 torp run all the way to tier10??) and the rockets were never good enough.

I find the other 2 carriers way better nowdays.

You and I live in a very different worlds then, fren.

The Haku torps are God's punisment for our BB sins.

• Funny 1

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
13,791 posts
19,501 battles
5 hours ago, oosel said:

anyone who plays hakuryu knows full well its not that easy to get those kind of numbers with divebombers he was lucky and you maybe didnt bob and weave like you needed to

Ahahahahaha

No. Not against BBs.

Players
2,884 posts
16,293 battles
6 hours ago, albin322 said:

just had a match where i was killed 3 minutes into the game since the haku droped me 3 times with divebombers in my tirpitz after that i was dead. i could not dodge or anything seriously ? i have no problems with cv in general but when they do 20 per drop and can do it 4 times per squadron..............

Tier X crapping on Tier 8. Dont see the problem. As to dying in 3 mins with no counterplay, welcome to DDs reality since 0.8.0.

Players
3,223 posts
3 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

All Cvs are game breaking

Well you will be pleased to know I rage sold mine distinctly because I could not make the torps work, work fine on the Kaga, not so for me on the Shocking and Hakuru, so less CV'S in the game, everyone is happy, including me:Smile_veryhappy:

• Funny 2