Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MadBadDave

Bots

8 comments in this topic

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts

Does anyone know or have a list of bots?, I ask because I’ve just had a game and I’ve never seen such a bad player, which did contribute towards the teams loss and our lack of enjoyment, they have no clan, have played over 10k games and every single stat is horrendous, either they are truly bad or they are a bot, if they are a Bot a huge thanks to WG for screwing up something else; Mine and 11 others game.

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
1 minute ago, MadBadDave said:

Does anyone know or have a list of bots?, I ask because I’ve just had a game and I’ve never seen such a bad player, which did contribute towards the teams loss and our lack of enjoyment, they have no clan, have played over 10k games and every single stat is horrendous, either they are truly bad or they are a bot, if they are a huge thanks to WG for screwing up something else. Mine and 11 others game.

Don't forget to go to 'forum players you have met in randoms' and mention you met Noobyskooby :Smile_trollface:

Beta Tester
725 posts
11,978 battles

Now OP please be so kind and prove without any doubt that it was a bot.

That does not change my opinion that people below some level should be perma banned, for their own good.

Players
380 posts
7,616 battles
1 ora fa, MadBadDave ha scritto:

Does anyone know or have a list of bots?, I ask because I’ve just had a game and I’ve never seen such a bad player, which did contribute towards the teams loss and our lack of enjoyment, they have no clan, have played over 10k games and every single stat is horrendous, either they are truly bad or they are a bot, if they are a Bot a huge thanks to WG for screwing up something else; Mine and 11 others game.

if he was on a Konigsberg or Nurnberg and his name was like szykisy you have found a bot :)

[S-O-M]
Players
657 posts
37 minutes ago, _Lupastro_ said:

if he was on a Konigsberg or Nurnberg and his name was like szykisy you have found a bot :)

No it was an Akizuki, there stats are truly horrendous across the board, all types of bote, and yet over 10k games. 

[CN_]
Moderator, WoWs Wiki Team
2,000 posts
6,411 battles

Thread closed.

There are no officially confirmed lists of bots available.

Also sharing a list of players you think are bots is not allowed and violates rule 2 of the forum rules: No naming and shaming.